DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy all,
My name is Cliff. I have been poking around the boards for the last several months and have finally decided to join now that are planning our first family trip this summer.
I have a DW and 2 DD's (5 and 12) they will be 6 and 13 by our trip.
I have only been to the World once back when I was in Junior High and have been a disney freak since then, it is nice to find a like minded group.
I look forward to many great conversations.

Welcome Cliff! You have found a great spot to hang out. We also have hangouts on Facebook and at DisDads.com.

Howdy all,
My name is Cliff. I have been poking around the boards for the last several months and have finally decided to join now that are planning our first family trip this summer.
I have only been to the World once back when I was in Junior High and have been a disney freak since then, it is nice to find a like minded group.

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. I am the Norm to you Cliff, so there should be lots of Cheers jokes. I have two dds as well (11,8). There is no topic on this board so post away.

Howdy all,

High Cliff! (I guess only the fellow Wisconsinites will get that joke. We have a High Cliff State Park. Nice place. You should check it out some time. Either way, welcome to the club!)

Back to work today. I check the calendar...this is my first full week at work since December 10th. Normally that would be cause for a celebration of not doing anything, but I start my new position today at work. Not really sure what it is yet, but my new boss said we'd meet today and go over it. Sounds like a lot of learning on the fly for both of us.

Welcome. Dues are payable in dole whips, bacon, beer, or cake. I am the Norm to you Cliff, so there should be lots of Cheers jokes. I have two dds as well (11,8). There is no topic on this board so post away.

579776_336989889705381_1522764472_n.jpg

Howdy all,

Welcome to the DisDads!

I've always enjoyed that one. Used to have it framed above the bar at a place I used to work at.

Howdy all,

Welcome aboard!:thumbsup2

CRUD. The only thing good about working on an official holiday is the quiet around here. If the meeting later today ends at a reasonable time and I can get on the road I may be able to squeeze in a meet tomorrow. Otherwise the next two days will really be long days.

Morning....home with the girls today, they have the day off school....again :rotfl2:

Howdy all,

Welcome!!!!

Howdy all,

:welcome: Cliff...

Back to work today. I check the calendar...this is my first full week at work since December 10th. Normally that would be cause for a celebration of not doing anything, but I start my new position today at work. Not really sure what it is yet, but my new boss said we'd meet today and go over it. Sounds like a lot of learning on the fly for both of us.

Good luck with the new position Barry... I know you'll do well. :thumbsup2

Welcome to the club Cliff.

I'm shocked FreezinRafiki hasn't hit you yet with all of the following:

High Cliff
Sharp cliff
Cliff dive
Treble Cliff
Etc.

Congrats on the new post there oh Frozen One.

Prayers for those in need, praise for those deserving, bacon for all.

Wow... I USED to be on page 1 of each new thread! :lmao: I guess page 124 will have to do. :rolleyes1

Hi guys! popcorn::

Happy to meet Mark, he's tall, and to spend a night with DS. We had a great time. Stupid Patriots:headache::mad::sad:

Jim- It was nice to meet you, and hopefully we will meet up at another game next year. It was great to meet a fellow DisDad last night, and other than the tailgate that was about the only enjoyable event of the night... Well, I guess the bratwurst was also a good thing:lmao:

I have to say that I'm not as upset as I normally am about a Patriots loss, just seemed like we got a couple of injuries and just couldn't get back up. Raven's brought their A game, and deserved the win.

BEVERLY!!!!

Already short a few people here at work this week and had somebody call in sick... he better be sick, or I'll give him a reason to miss work. Been crazy around here, first chance I've had to check in today. Hope everyone is doing well... prayers, congratulations, etc.

Oh, and by the way, I knew we were scheduled for the drug test company to visit us today and just got a preview of the randomly selected list... yep, I get to go pee in a cup later today. :thumbsup2 Doesn't seem so random to me... 1 to 3 names each time they come by and it seems like I'm on it about every other time. How many do I have to pass before they quit picking on me. :headache:

BEVERLY!!!!

Already short a few people here at work this week and had somebody call in sick... he better be sick, or I'll give him a reason to miss work. Been crazy around here, first chance I've had to check in today. Hope everyone is doing well... prayers, congratulations, etc.

Oh, and by the way, I knew we were scheduled for the drug test company to visit us today and just got a preview of the randomly selected list... yep, I get to go pee in a cup later today. :thumbsup2 Doesn't seem so random to me... 1 to 3 names each time they come by and it seems like I'm on it about every other time. How many do I have to pass before they quit picking on me. :headache:

They are out to get you Lance!

velo32.gif

BEVERLY!!!!

They must want to make sure they don't select someone who will fail the test... :hippie:

Welcome to the club Cliff.

I'm shocked FreezinRafiki hasn't hit you yet with all of the following:

High Cliff
Sharp cliff
Cliff dive
Treble Cliff
Etc.

Congrats on the new post there oh Frozen One.
About mile 9 of the half marathon they were handing out Clif Shots energy gels. I can see how they would make you run faster. You eat one, it tastes like absolute horse s***, you vomit everything out of your stomach, thus making you a few pounds lighter. :thumbsup2

Jim- It was nice to meet you, and hopefully we will meet up at another game next year. It was great to meet a fellow DisDad last night, and other than the tailgate that was about the only enjoyable event of the night... Well, I guess the bratwurst was also a good thing:lmao:
Come on fellas, pictures or it didn't happen.

They probably suspect you of using performance enhancing drugs. You need to stop picking up semi trailers full of corn and emptying them into the silos by yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter