DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'll be home tomorrow now, I was pumping up the tires on my car and the lights went out, then the car stalled, IMO it's the Regulator or the Alternator, put the charger on and the battery is now charged, but with it being cold out, I'm going to have someone do it, I can fix it but I really don't like handling ice cold metal tools, I'm in the cold too much at work as it is:scared1:

My cakes do not taste nearly as well and Brian's,but I couldnt expect him to make one for his own wife today so I did it for him

Happy Birthday Sheri!​

216735800786989316R3uoaz7kc.jpg

if you walk outside and listen closely you can start to hear pauls tears plunking into his beer.

My cakes do not taste nearly as well and Brian's,but I couldnt expect him to make one for his own wife today so I did it for him

Happy Birthday Sheri!​

216735800786989316R3uoaz7kc.jpg

not bad steve!! the spacing on your flowers are a bit off but not bad for your first time. :rotfl2:

Looks like I'll be home tomorrow now, I was pumping up the tires on my car and the lights went out, then the car stalled, IMO it's the Regulator or the Alternator, put the charger on and the battery is now charged, but with it being cold out, I'm going to have someone do it, I can fix it but I really don't like handling ice cold metal tools, I'm in the cold too much at work as it is:scared1:

what temp. do you work in all don ron?

Congrats! Sounds like a good day.

DD had 18 points today and they won going away. DS lost by 7. We had lots of missed layups again so it was a team we can beat. DD got offered first spot on AAU team at tryouts.:thumbsup2 Dominated the other girls. They took her right away.

That is great news.

Morning Dads! Been a busy weekend so far. DD15's birthday was yesterday (looks like she is in good company with Crash) and somehow it has been stretched I to a three day event. She had a sleepover Friday night, we went to see the Hobbit last night, and her grandparents are coming up today to take her for a Birthday dinner.

Hope everyone has a great day. I know that I will, I'll be having steak later. :thumbsup2

Happy birthday to you DD. A lot of great kids were born on the 19th.

Also a happy birthday to Shari.

what temp. do you work in all don ron?

it depends where I am, the main freezer is -30, all the freezer doors on the floor range from 0 to -10, but that area is room temp so it would feel like about 30 to 40 degrees while working with a door open all day everyday, and if you leave the area for even a minute, it's off to the bathroom (I must be in there about 20 times during a 8hr shift:scared1:)

it depends where I am, the main freezer is -30, all the freezer doors on the floor range from 0 to -10, but that area is room temp so it would feel like about 30 to 40 degrees while working with a door open all day everyday, and if you leave the area for even a minute, it's off to the bathroom (I must be in there about 20 times during a 8hr shift:scared1:)
:worship::worship:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to cold for me.

That sounds really cold. Hope the car repairs aren't too bad.

:worship::worship:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to cold for me.

That sounds really cold. Hope the car repairs aren't too bad.

I could probably withstand the cold better then most, right now it's not too bad with temp changes, but in the summer if I was working in the main freezer and go outside and it's 80 outside, I actually start to shiver like I'm having a seizure since it's 120 degree temp difference, yeah I can't wait to retire:lmao:

Congrats to the 49ers and Ravens. Anyone want to fly me to the Pro Bowl next week? I'm available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter