DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you guys....the only running I'll do is to catch up with the ice cream truck. :thumbsup2

Or a Disney Transportation bus going to the park I'm going to at the bus stop 300 yards in front of me.....right Doc?

:lmao:

You can do it... If I can, anyone can... (Haven't yet proven I can, but am going to give it my best effort).

Not just for the race, the ribbing, the taunting, the experience.... But really for your overall health and well being. You want to be around to walk those princesses down the aisle. Run with us Scott... I'll give you a 2 minute handicap.

You can do it... If I can, anyone can... (Haven't yet proven I can, but am going to give it my best effort).

Not just for the race, the ribbing, the taunting, the experience.... But really for your overall health and well being. You want to be around to walk those princesses down the aisle. Run with us Scott... I'll give you a 2 minute handicap.

Negative ghostrider.

I've already made changes (away from WDW) for my overall health and well being. I don't need to run to be healthier.

I believe I won the 5m couch to fridge run this year
If winning that one is the qualifier to run the half next year, I don't think this is one that I want to win. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

I didn't even run that race! I just stood next to the fridge so running wasn't necessary! :rotfl2:
Ok, you won! :thumbsup2

I plan on it. I also plan on finishing my current trip report from August. :sad2:
So.... you'll be writing it about the time of the next DDCC.

In the winter I place drinks in the window beside me to chill in the cold. Just open window, and presto! No getting off the couch!:rotfl2:
I've used that trick once or twice myself. :rolleyes1

Thanks. I figure its a nice way of saying a big birthday without saying how old someone is.
Just be careful. If someone just randomly starts guessing, there are some speed limit signs with some big numbers on them. :rotfl2::lmao:

So what team are you on?

I believe I won the 5m couch to fridge run this year[/QUOTE]

We will have to review the tapes !!!! If it is found out to be that your time was better then mine then I am going to lodge a protest for the illegal slide !

What are the chances of this, our state Cash 5 lottery was up to $760,000 for today, I played 3 tickets, I won 3 numbers on 2 tickets (won a total of $24) if one number or the other would have been on the other ticket I would have had $619:scared1:, no one won the Jackpot it is now 1.1 million, so I'm going to play those 3 tickets again and take the other $21 and roll it into 21 more shots for tomorrow:confused3
With a strategy like that, I think it is literally impossible for you to lose. Congratulations!
Happy birthday Norm's daughter!

I have to admit, all this new talk about running has me scared. 2 years ago everyone at my church suddenly started training to run marathons, and every single conversation I wandered into had to do with intervals, training programs, etc. and had me looking like this: :confused3

But at least I could take refuge in the DDC...now it's happening again! :scared1::rotfl2:

It's not so bad. Wouldn't it be nice to know that as you roam the mean streets of Delaware you could run away from a bad guy if you needed to?

Maybe we should start a thread for dads who have no desire to run any farther than the refrigerator. :confused3

Now this is an idea I can get behind.

I'm with you guys....the only running I'll do is to catch up with the ice cream truck. :thumbsup2

Or a Disney Transportation bus going to the park I'm going to at the bus stop 300 yards in front of me.....right Doc?

:lmao:

We could also run to get FastPasses in the morning. :thumbsup2

I believe I won the 5m couch to fridge run this year

:rotfl2::rotfl:

BACON! DOLE WHIP! PRINCESSES! FART JOKE!

Whew! I feel better now.

It's not so bad. Wouldn't it be nice to know that as you roam the mean streets of Delaware you could run away from a bad guy if you needed to?

That's the same justification people use for trying to get me to eat vegetables. I see through your dirty tricks! :rotfl:

Our dayes should cross, I am holding fast to the 19-30 August, something like that...

The school schedule is the last component. I am waiting for the schedule for next year to be posted so I know if they start before or after Labor Day. Schedule is usually posted first week on February. Will have dates shortly.

Now it makes sense, didn't know my nemi was at the DDCC, I was about to call him so he could insult me, I missed my nemis insults

I'm soo glad you weren't there. Made my trip so much more enjoyable knowing you were not there. :thumbsup2

trennr said:
I'm soo glad you weren't there. Made my trip so much more enjoyable knowing you were not there. :thumbsup2

Feeling was mutual, I had a sense you were not in Tennessee, but I'm glad in march you can have tennessee for a few days and I'll have Florida

So did everyone on listening to the Podcast like the "Live" virtual ride on Space Mountain?

Don't know if that has ever been done before...a Live Podcast Ride-on. at least it was a Disdads First for sure. :rotfl2:

Morning guys. I saw on Cinema Blend yesterday that a writer has been hired for POTC 5. Johnny Depp is on board as well.

Read an article this morning that Disney has 7 movies planned for 2014/2015....Pirates, Captain America, Thor, Muppets, Maleficent, Star Wars and another I can't remember. Looks like a good couple of years coming up for them. I'm sure there will be a few others as well. popcorn::

Morning David!!

First time back on in a few weeks. Been really swamped here at work, normal workdays were from 5:30AM to 4:30-6PM depending. Good news is that it will help pay for the upcoming WDW trip in June.:cool1:

Matt

Morning Everyone!:) Snow here today. I guess we have to have some cold weather and snow in the winter. I was getting used to 50 degree days January.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter