DDC XXVI: They all went to the DDCC and all we got was this Lousy Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we should start a thread for dads who have no desire to run any farther than the refrigerator. :confused3

:rotfl2::rotfl2: All in favor? AYE!:lmao::lmao:

I'm assuming if the next DDC ends up being June 2014 then prob won't do DDC 3 till Jan 2016 but we are getting ahead of our selfs haha

Good morning fellow dads, DD is a lot better but kept her out of daycare one more day as a precaution

Glad she is feeling better. Do you get to take the day off when she is home? That would be a win-win.

So did everyone on listening to the Podcast like the "Live" virtual ride on Space Mountain?

Don't know if that has ever been done before...a Live Podcast Ride-on. at least it was a Disdads First for sure. :rotfl2:

No, that was good.:thumbsup2 Why were you screaming like a little girl though?:confused3

mm1971 said:
:rotfl2::rotfl2: All in favor? AYE!:lmao::lmao:

Glad she is feeling better. Do you get to take the day off when she is home? That would be a win-win.

Wish I could take of, DDs grandma works out of the house and she's such and awesome grandma that she usually keeps her for me

So did everyone on listening to the Podcast like the "Live" virtual ride on Space Mountain?

Don't know if that has ever been done before...a Live Podcast Ride-on. at least it was a Disdads First for sure. :rotfl2:

Loved it! I actually ducked a couple if times because I thought I was going to hit my head. :rotfl2:

Yes it was cool. Welcome back.

:lmao:

That's nothing... you should hear me on ToT. :rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

By the way. Did you get your Philharmagic shirt this year or previous to this trip. If it was this trip, I have a couple of shirts on my list to get now. Which is in 8 days.

Bo Duke said:
Yes it was cool. Welcome back.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

By the way. Did you get your Philharmagic shirt this year or previous to this trip. If it was this trip, I have a couple of shirts on my list to get now. Which is in 8 days.

It almost seems like there's enough disdads out there that ones always in WDW all the time

It's not so bad. Wouldn't it be nice to know that as you roam the mean streets of Delaware you could run away from a bad guy if you needed to?
Who needs to run away when you've got Fed on your side? :confused3

I still haven't had a chance to listen to it. I hope to get to it at lunch time.

:lmao:

That's nothing... you should hear me on ToT. :rotfl2:
I think the next DDCC should have a live recording of Mark on the ToT. :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

There should be enough dads there to make that happen. If all else fails, just use the B.A. Baracus approach to get him in the elevator. :rolleyes1

@Fed, You know it!

My travel was reduced to <5% of what it used to be, and to make up for it I still have the one man year of effort that was given to me when my co-worker was let go. So I'm handling 2 man years of effort, and we have to create several Tech Manuals in the next few months. We recently picked up 2 new hires to work on a separate program, and I ended up donating 20 hrs to get his troubleshooting flowcharts where they should be.

I've been asking for another body to act as a SME, subject matter expert, but I get told I dont work enough OT to justify. So, I have been working alot of (justified) OT, managing my projects and staying ahead of the game. Then I get fussed at for burning thru OT....

I just dont get it.

Matt

Oh I get it...right now we have an Office Space moment (Ten Bucks if you can guess which character I am---and it's *NOT* Lundburg, nor Stapler guy)going where we have "Experts" :-)rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:) from NCISHQ, here interviewing everybody to decide how many people we should "realistically" :-)rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:) have at this Field Office. The word is they want to cut us by another five personnel (they have already reduced our number by about 15). HOWEVER, they want us to "maintain our case load and operational tempo". Sure.

Dave you forgot to say No lights and sirens. My Money is on Fed now. :rotfl2:

:thumbsup2 Yes he did...it did not go unnoticed:cool1:

I was listening to hiphop... there was nothing like running through the castle when Cypress Hill was on. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Insane in the Brain....

My money was on Fed in the first place.
What's the Over / Under?:lmao:

Yippeeee Wife wants to go take a extended weekend trip the the World in March..OH OH twist my arm.

mm1971 said:
Read an article this morning that Disney has 7 movies planned for 2014/2015....Pirates, Captain America, Thor, Muppets, Maleficent, Star Wars and another I can't remember. Looks like a good couple of years coming up for them. I'm sure there will be a few others as well. popcorn::

Just read an article similar and am bummed that Disney cancelled its plans to rerelease the little mermaid in 3d in sept, I was looking forward to it and know DD would of loved to see it in the theatre, I guess I can go ahead and buy the last release on DVD for DD since I was holding out until they re released it on DVD

DisneyDadC said:
Yippeeee Wife wants to go take a extended weekend trip the the World in March..OH OH twist my arm.

Do you know the days yet? We will be there March 1-3

So what team are you on?
Team Tim? :confused3

I didn't even run that race! I just stood next to the fridge so running wasn't necessary! :rotfl2:
And I just sat in the chair and let Carl toss me cold ones!

No, I will. But I'll throw in free shipping!*

*On emailed pictures only. Physical shipping will be extra. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Wow, thanks. :(

And I'll bet it worked, didn't it? Around mile 20 you started looking around to see who was running next to and behind you. Around 21 you started peaking around bushes and behind overpasses. And around 22, you kicked up the pace a bit, just to be on the safe side.
I thought Paul said at mile 20 he was enthralled at the super secret entertainment at WWos?

BACON! DOLE WHIP! PRINCESSES! FART JOKE!
SQUIRREL!

You can do it... If I can, anyone can... (Haven't yet proven I can, but am going to give it my best effort).

Not just for the race, the ribbing, the taunting, the experience.... But really for your overall health and well being. You want to be around to walk those princesses down the aisle. Run with us Scott... I'll give you a 2 minute handicap.
Didn't you see how much fun Barry and I had taking junk to each other for 9 months?

So.... you'll be writing it about the time of the next DDCC.
I know we are slow... but Don was there too. Wonder if he is writing something. :surfweb:

Saw this and had to share it. I haven't seen this one before.

252170_10151328567194291_716653686_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter