DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we all knew it was going to happen, but today, it is official. I lost the phone battle. Oldest dd now has her own cell phone, which she gets to open on Christmas morning. :headache: :sick: :mad:

Sorry buddy :confused3

Randall posted my famous dance move over on the last post race thread.

tumblr_m2rtovmaBA1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Shake what the good lord gave you!!

Morning guys. Happy Friday :cool1:

Another day on the road, but things are winding down toward the holidays. The in laws are supposed to come down this weekend so DW is a little stressed. We got another Disdad card yesterday in the mail :cool1:

You guys were busy last night.

Heading to breakfast, then drop off the dogs and head to the Keys. Have a great Friday everyone.

Happy Friday guys!

Trying to decide how long to stay here at work today. Lets start with the fact I had 2 hrs by yesterday afternoon, and then look at the weekend....

Matt

Good morning fellow dads, my supervisor has been having health problems again so I'm supervisor today , sadly means won't be on the boards much today. But I hope he feels better soon.

Maybe y'all could help me with something, he said he was looking into disability retirement, if he does then I'm next in line for the job, of course it's higher pay but also more stress and such, still get the same amount of time off but its harder to take off long periods of time due to the amount of makeup work when i come back ,with his past health problems I have had sometime to think about it but still am undecided on if I want more stress , but the money of course would help DD and I , thanks for letting me ramble

Good morning fellow dads, my supervisor has been having health problems again so I'm supervisor today , sadly means won't be on the boards much today. But I hope he feels better soon.

Maybe y'all could help me with something, he said he was looking into disability retirement, if he does then I'm next in line for the job, of course it's higher pay but also more stress and such, still get the same amount of time off but its harder to take off long periods of time due to the amount of makeup work when i come back ,with his past health problems I have had sometime to think about it but still am undecided on if I want more stress , but the money of course would help DD and I , thanks for letting me ramble

I was a supervisor once. Extra pay is nice, but it is different. More stress. I might do it again one day - maybe.

I had to lay there from 10:30 - 4:40 bored out of skull while they debated as to me having a heart attack or whatever they were thinking with only a couple of 15 year old magazines to look at, the things you think about.

Never tell them your chest hurts. Too many tests.

:
We follow the policy... I guess that is why Juliana has missed 10 days in the first marking period. :sad2::sad2:
:

We follow it too, but many parents don't.

Morning guys. Happy Friday :cool1:

Another day on the road, but things are winding down toward the holidays. The in laws are supposed to come down this weekend so DW is a little stressed. We got another Disdad card yesterday in the mail :cool1:

Morning. Have a good weekend.

You guys were busy last night.

Heading to breakfast, then drop off the dogs and head to the Keys. Have a great Friday everyone.

Have fun at another vacation weekend.

Why don't you post while your there Norm?
B]

Forgot to do that. Next time. I was just excited to find my dance.

Too bad about the phone battle Norm. Not a hill worth dying for.

I'll keep going. I gave it a shot. Thanks.

Just got home from work and am inflicting self torture on myself, made a Jerk turkey sandwich using a 1/3lb of jerk turkey, my mouth is on fire:crazy2: My wife asked why do you do this to yourself:confused3, I have no clue but it's sooooo good:thumbsup2

George & Ron like their chicken spicey.

Back in the office because SWMBO ran out of bottled water so I ran to the box mart and stopped in on my way back home. Picked up some Reese's Cups for myself and some catnip for the cat we are sharing with the neighbor. I was feeling generous with the grocery money tonight..

Glad you clarified who got the catnip.

You fought the good fight Norm.

Thanks.

WoooHoo! Norm approved :thumbsup2 Now I know I made the right choice
.gif[/IMG]

When is alcohol not the right choice to celebrate something?

If the amount of Money is greater than the amount of extra stress then I'd go for it... however if the Money is not that much more... I'd let it go.

$ > :headache: then :thumbsup2
$ </= :headache: then :sad2:

However I would worry about my new supervisor being a Peanut Butter if I passed it over. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter