DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow wheres the post padding police tonight haha

Riot_Police_011.jpg

My neighbor - two houses down across the street.

A major meth bust in the Tri-State. More than $100,000 worth of the drug is now off the street. Four pounds of methamphetamines are now off the streets thanks to law enforcement in the Owensboro area.

Detectives say they executed search warrants on two homes in Daviess County and found a major amount of meth, cash, weapons, and drug paraphernalia consistent with an on-going meth trafficking operation. Tonight four suspects in this bust are in custody. 53-year-old Ronald Henry, 40-year-old Sherry Hicks, 46-year-old Timothy Mattingly, and 45-year-old Deborah Mattingly all face several charges including trafficking methamphetamines.

Ah, you live in one of those neighborhoods too. Don't you just love it? DW and I really want to move it's just that we're in the midst of a 8 year disagreement on where we should move to. :furious::confused::thumbsup2:rotfl2:

Ah, you live in one of those neighborhoods too. Don't you just love it? DW and I really want to move it's just that we're in the midst of a 8 year disagreement on where we should move to. :furious::confused::thumbsup2:rotfl2:

We're in the middle of a where to move argument also... We do like our current neighborhood though, so it isn't a big issue yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!