• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXIV - What Bacon Shortage? We're Full Of It!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I take back any post about the daycare lady and any questions about how I should proceed, didn't mean to cause "drama" since I haven't seen her since Sunday, I will leave my dating life and lack thereof out of the DisDads thread :) that will be all

To late for that!

You aried your laundry, now we are in the loop, and want to know more... :laundy:

I need more posts...?

Well2Bdone2Bsir2B_b0f8c11d7bf4015a1.gif

Well, we all knew it was going to happen, but today, it is official. I lost the phone battle. Oldest dd now has her own cell phone, which she gets to open on Christmas morning. :headache: :sick: :mad:

AirGoofy said:
Sure, every parent follows that 24 hour policy. You'll learn. My Monkey Butt Powder may mask that after shave you're wearing. Maybe it's time for you to shower more than once a week. :lmao:

Well to be fair it's 2 times a week haha

AirGoofy said:
Well, we all knew it was going to happen, but today, it is official. I lost the phone battle. Oldest dd now has her own cell phone, which she gets to open on Christmas morning. :headache: :sick: :mad:

I think everyone knew u were gonna lose that battle, and thanks for the free powder sample. How much is a case?

Anyone else watching the Heat lose to the Knicks without Anthony? Are the Heat planning on sauntering into the playoffs and then try and turn it on?

AirGoofy said:
Sounds about right.

$9.99. But if you order now, I'll double the offer and you can get two cases for only $19.99. I put the free sample in the mailbox. Let's hope it makes it past Stitch.

What a deal, I'll send out a check tomm along with my DVC check and we can see which one bounces first

Do you create PPT slides with pictures or words? No one wants to see words....

Both. Photos are ones borrowed from the web. I'm photo deficient and losing my assistant I have even less time to remedy that situation.

Words are necessary for this group because they take the handouts home to read but would never take notes on them.

Too bad about the phone battle Norm. Not a hill worth dying for.

Just got home from work and am inflicting self torture on myself, made a Jerk turkey sandwich using a 1/3lb of jerk turkey, my mouth is on fire:crazy2: My wife asked why do you do this to yourself:confused3, I have no clue but it's sooooo good:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter