DDA Chapter 4

Off to the "world"
Safe travels!:hug:

Well, I'm going to dust myself off and try the crock pot chicken again. This time I'll be home and if it starts to overcook, I'll be here. I think it will taste great.:cool1:

My face is swollen, my sinus is infected again. Didn't I just go through this??:sick:

My DD and I are scrapbooking. We finished the room and it works great. The new washer is much quieter than the old one.
Good luck with your chicken. Hope you feel better! Enjoy your day!

Thankfully, the doctor called it in with time to spare so we are good. Plus, we have a grocery pharmacy that does free prescriptions on 6 top antibiotics, so it was free. The kicker to it all...the pharmacist hands it to me saying that there are several flavors. It is pink so I assume bubble gum (the offending flavor), nope she says....strawberry banana! WHAT?!?! That is what we were trying to avoid in the first place. Argh! At least we are set now. Terra's still now a fan, but she says that it is better than the bubble gum. So, we have a chart set up and $10 in disney dollars awaiting her upon completion of the medicine.
Good luck! What flavor did she choose?

Good night all!

I am headed back to the sewing machine. I have one more thing that I wanted to get done.

I have accomplished a lot this weekend though. About 3 outfits sewn, and working on number four. This one is a Tink one, so I am hoping that the pixie dust flies as I am sewing it up!:goodvibes

Leave a forwarding address for me too please!
Would love to see photos.

Olivia is watching snow buddies. I think every time she is just about asleep she catches herself and gets up the first time was for a bed time hug, the 2nd time was to bring me something I had left in their, the next 2 times was " I'm hungry"
I am trying to make her sleep in her room. Will see if it works and how long she stays in their
Good luck! We still struggle with that.

Here's a pic of Emma from before the birthday party. Her friend's didn't realize it was her at first.

PICT0122.jpg

I like it a lot but it's definitely not her! She has always complained that she wanted straight hair. "Why did God make me have curly hair?" Well last night after we put her to bed I heard her screaming at the top of her lungs. I go and check on her and she crying because she doesn't want straight hair, she wants her curls back! Oh the drama!!:rotfl: :rotfl:
Cute! Hope the grumpys go away soon. Hope you're not getting sick!

I finally got everyone to start eating wheat bread. I was buying a loaf of each, but now only get the wheat. They learned to like it ;) Good luck with converting ds!

Becky still likes white bread too. Chuck & I eat wheat. I don't know what Katrina eats. I'd like to get Becky off the white bread because we end up throwing a lot of bread out because it goes bad before the whole loaf gets eaten. We have decided to freeze half of it when it gets bought from now on.

Jennifer - your babies are beautiful!!!!

Robyn - Emma looks great with her hair straight.

Stephanie - I hope you feel better soon!

Stephanie - Best of luck in your culinary endeavors for the day! :wizard:

I need to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I didn't go last week because I didn't want to fight the Super Bowl crowds. DH annoyed me down to my last nerve ALL WEEK because there wasn't anything to cook for dinner. Hello? He was OFF Tuesday and Wednesday! He's a CHIP MAN, certainly he can find a GROCERY STORE!:mad:
DS and I are engaged in an ongoing battle about bread. I only want him to eat wheat, he only wants to eat white. So to avoid eating wheat bread yesterday he made his sandwich on a stale hamburger bun. :rolleyes: I swear between the 2 of them I am going to be ready for a padded room before long.

I :love: Wonder Bread Whole Grain White. That's all we buy anymore.

I'm going to have to try some of this whole grain white that you are all talking about. I can't stand wheat and only eat white.

Hello to everyone in our new home!

Kristine, I know I missed you, but I hope you and Bill are enjoying the warmth of FL and the magic of WDW!

Deb - thanks for the coupon!

Robyn - Emma and her hair dilemnas are making me smile. :goodvibes I guess we're never happy with what we've been given. I used to pine for curly hair when I was younger, but have come to terms with my straight hair at this point in my life. Tell her to wash those curls back into her hair!

I guess I'm weird - all this talk of white vs. wheat - I grew up eating nothing but wheat bread (that's all my mother bought). White bread grosses me out! :scared:

First, a shot that won't appear on my blog or anywhere else. It's a photo taken on a high power microscope, not an ultrasound. But it goes with the theme ;) VERY few people have seen this (maybe nobody I know IRL?) because most people were not filled in on the whole process.

This was taken at literally 72 hours of existence. These blobs are my babies, when they had only about 8-10 cells! The whole thing just blows me away....

th_001-twinsday3.jpg

How cool is that?! I loved all the pics!

Eh, who knows. My SIL is quite strange..... :rolleyes: I thought it was maybe just an 'over lunch' thing, so I waited until after. Nope! She thinks it's too "alien". This coming from the girl who, while a very bright civil engineer, says she wants to get a puppy, but not one that poops. :confused:

Let me know how that turns out for her! :rotfl:

Nice pics Jen!:goodvibes

Well, I'm going to dust myself off and try the crock pot chicken again. This time I'll be home and if it starts to overcook, I'll be here. I think it will taste great.:cool1:

My face is swollen, my sinus is infected again. Didn't I just go through this??:sick:

My DD and I are scrapbooking. We finished the room and it works great. The new washer is much quieter than the old one.

Well, I hear plates, so I guess she's finished making breakfast. Gotta go..

Have a great week DDA!

Feel better, Stephanie!! Good luck with Round 2 with the crock pot!

I need to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I didn't go last week because I didn't want to fight the Super Bowl crowds. DH annoyed me down to my last nerve ALL WEEK because there wasn't anything to cook for dinner. Hello? He was OFF Tuesday and Wednesday! He's a CHIP MAN, certainly he can find a GROCERY STORE!:mad:
DS and I are engaged in an ongoing battle about bread. I only want him to eat wheat, he only wants to eat white. So to avoid eating wheat bread yesterday he made his sandwich on a stale hamburger bun. :rolleyes: I swear between the 2 of them I am going to be ready for a padded room before long.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I hope everyone is well.

I am surviving my week and weekend, it has been a bit crazy. I only went up to camp for about 12 hours yesterday and then came home, as I knew I would not sleep well at camp. I never do sleep well the first night. I had a good time, the weather was wacky. My volunteers were really trying to convince me to stay overnight. But I figured it best I come home and sleep in my own bed, as I have not slept much at this past week.

I think I am gonna take it easy today, but I should clean and do homework and some stuff for work.

There are some awesome vacation plan discussions going on here. They were actually started by my Dad and involve Disney. Let's just say I really hope they become a reality.:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Have a great day everyone.

I hope the Disney planning comes to pass, Becky!

I went shopping and did find a few things. I found some solid colored shorts for Hunter and Colby :thumbsup2 I think they were on sale for about $6/pr. I also found a brown top that I came home and modified a bit for my AK shirt to match Chris. Here it is. I found the necklace and earrings too.

SewingProjects018.jpg

SewingProjects019.jpg

I still need to finish the ends of the ties.

Here we are together.
SewingProjects021.jpg

I also found these Pirate earrings and wondered if Vicki would be interested in them. I can return them so no problem if you're not.

SewingProjects017.jpg

SewingProjects016.jpg

SewingProjects015.jpg

Not a bad day on the shopping front.

I also found a pair of black pants for work on clearance for $11 :woohoo:

I :love: Wonder Bread Whole Grain White. That's all we buy anymore.

Dallas isn't a market for Wonder bread. I know this because one of ExMomboss's friends from CA has a DD with the worst milk allergy I have ever heard of, and Wonder bread doen't have milk in it. We don't HAVE Wonder bread around here, so when they came to visit I had the privilege of reading every freaking bread label in the store to find bread that little girl could eat! The Pepperidge Farm whole grain white has high fructose corn syrup in it, so that's out.

We went to Super Target. $200 later we are home. Now we have groceries. And detergent. And fabric softener. Not sure how I spent that much money. But I went through the receipt and it looks right. I just realized I had another $2.50 in coupons from the Target website that I forgot to use at check-out!:headache: Sort of defeats the purpose of printing them. :rolleyes: I also had a return that I managed to not bring with me, even though it was right beside my purse on the counter. I'll have to try that again later this week.

First, a shot that won't appear on my blog or anywhere else. It's a photo taken on a high power microscope, not an ultrasound. But it goes with the theme ;) VERY few people have seen this (maybe nobody I know IRL?) because most people were not filled in on the whole process.

This was taken at literally 72 hours of existence. These blobs are my babies, when they had only about 8-10 cells! The whole thing just blows me away....

th_001-twinsday3.jpg

I know there are more to come, but I had to say this just blows me away too!

I went grocery shopping today and spent about $300. With Katrina living at home again most of the week, I can't believe how much our food bill has went up. She eats constantly. It doesn't matter how much she eats, 1/2 hour later she is hungry again. Yet, she is a size 2 (or 4).

th_001-twinsday3.jpg

Now less scientific, (slightly) more recognizable stuff.... ;)

Twins A and B (respectively) at 6 weeks

th_002-babyA6weeks.jpg

th_003-babyB6weeks.jpg

8 weeks - twins, baby A, baby B

th_004-twins8weeks.jpg

th_005-BabyA8weeks.jpg

th_006-BabyB8weeks.jpg

And now the "cuter" stuff (sorry to bore you with the rest, I should have scanned those weeks ago! :blush:)

Twins 18 weeks

th_007-twins18weeks.jpg

Feet!

th_008-babyAfoot18weeks.jpg

th_009-babyBfoot18weeks.jpg

Baby A (um.... we know he/she at least has a spine. Sorry that's the focal point, not a great angle :rotfl: )

th_010-babyA18weeks.jpg

Baby B

th_011-babyB18weeks.jpg

How utterly amazing.

jennifer- love the u/s pictures. it gets me excited about desirae's pregnancy. she is only 8 weeks.

channon- i have a brochure for royal Caribbean. it says there is another one that has the accessible info in it. could you get that for me or should i call rc?

Thanks everyone, for the comments! Kyle and I were pretty thrilled to see the babies again. I needed it, too, because I just don't enjoy being pregnant at all. At least I have a refresher of the outcome! ;) After realizing it doesn't always come easy, I'm not trying to complain about how blessed we are..... I'm just really wishing the stork would bring these babies instead, and sing Happy Birthday to them as he drops them off, and all would be great :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter