DDA Chapter 4

Nice pics Jen!:goodvibes

Well, I'm going to dust myself off and try the crock pot chicken again. This time I'll be home and if it starts to overcook, I'll be here. I think it will taste great.:cool1:

My face is swollen, my sinus is infected again. Didn't I just go through this??:sick:

My DD and I are scrapbooking. We finished the room and it works great. The new washer is much quieter than the old one.

Well, I hear plates, so I guess she's finished making breakfast. Gotta go..

Have a great week DDA!

Eh, who knows. My SIL is quite strange..... :rolleyes: I thought it was maybe just an 'over lunch' thing, so I waited until after. Nope! She thinks it's too "alien". This coming from the girl who, while a very bright civil engineer, says she wants to get a puppy, but not one that poops. :confused:

I could use a puppy like that! Let me know how that works for her, OK?
Those pics are pretty nifty! Our ultrasound was blurry - we have it on tape. There are some really clear images of DS's spine, his face, etc. but the parts that aren't skeletal are very vague. :rotfl2:

Robyn - Sorry you have grouchy housemates! Maybe Emma should go wash her hair so the curls will come back. Of course if she is really grouchy she will find something else to grouch about once the curls are restored.:rolleyes1

My mother's side of the family is all girls. My grandma had 3 DDs, and all 3 of them each had 3 DDs, so I am one of 9 granddaughters. The first great-grandchild was a girl, but it has evened out some now. Well, there are 8 girls and 4 boys, so I guess it's not really even.

Stephanie sorry to hear your sinuses are bothering you again. Good luck with the chicken, I know it will turn out perfect this time!

I have stew meat in the crockpot right now. I am making vegetable beef soup. Perfect for this cold day!

Stephanie - Best of luck in your culinary endeavors for the day! :wizard:

I need to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I didn't go last week because I didn't want to fight the Super Bowl crowds. DH annoyed me down to my last nerve ALL WEEK because there wasn't anything to cook for dinner. Hello? He was OFF Tuesday and Wednesday! He's a CHIP MAN, certainly he can find a GROCERY STORE!:mad:
DS and I are engaged in an ongoing battle about bread. I only want him to eat wheat, he only wants to eat white. So to avoid eating wheat bread yesterday he made his sandwich on a stale hamburger bun. :rolleyes: I swear between the 2 of them I am going to be ready for a padded room before long.

I finally got everyone to start eating wheat bread. I was buying a loaf of each, but now only get the wheat. They learned to like it ;) Good luck with converting ds!

DS and I are engaged in an ongoing battle about bread. I only want him to eat wheat, he only wants to eat white. So to avoid eating wheat bread yesterday he made his sandwich on a stale hamburger bun. :rolleyes: I swear between the 2 of them I am going to be ready for a padded room before long.

I need to go to the grocery store. :rolleyes: I didn't go last week because I didn't want to fight the Super Bowl crowds. DH annoyed me down to my last nerve ALL WEEK because there wasn't anything to cook for dinner. Hello? He was OFF Tuesday and Wednesday! He's a CHIP MAN, certainly he can find a GROCERY STORE!:mad:

Can I join you?!?

Have you found the whole grain white bread? That's what we have around here.

Vicki. Today is JcPenney's friends and family sale. Take an extra 20% off. I know that they had a bunch of formal gowns already on clearance so you could probably pick something up for as cheap as a thrift store. I'll forward you the email with the coupon. If anyone else needs it PM me. I'll be home for about an hour then back later.

I got the email for that & was considering going today. Instead we went yesterday & I used the $10 off $50 coupon. I spent $48 & saved almost $150 :cool1:

We also went to Bergners & Riley did really well with his choices. He got a hoodie & 5 shirts & I only paid a little over $30, I love sales!

Vicki. Today is JcPenney's friends and family sale. Take an extra 20% off. I know that they had a bunch of formal gowns already on clearance so you could probably pick something up for as cheap as a thrift store. I'll forward you the email with the coupon. If anyone else needs it PM me. I'll be home for about an hour then back later.

I am watching Disney on the Travel channel again, you would think I would be tired of watching these by now. NOT! :rotfl:

Off to the "world"

4am sure comes early!! It only 1 degree...and very windy...so far the plane is on time...cross your fingers.

Taking the laptop for work....so I will check in later.

Take care!!

Have a wonderful trip and Happy Birthday!!!

And now the "cuter" stuff (sorry to bore you with the rest, I should have scanned those weeks ago! :blush:)

Twins 18 weeks

007-twins18weeks.jpg

Feet!

008-babyAfoot18weeks.jpg

009-babyBfoot18weeks.jpg

Baby A (um.... we know he/she at least has a spine. Sorry that's the focal point, not a great angle :rotfl: )

010-babyA18weeks.jpg

Baby B

011-babyB18weeks.jpg

Jennifer your pictures give me such a warm, fuzzy feeling inside :goodvibes

I did find out a couple of weeks ago that we will have a girl in our family come June princess: My nephews girlfriend(might as well say wife)had another ultrasound & they were finally able to tell the sex. Sil & myself are so excited, I can't wait to start buying little girl's outfits!

Amazing. I think you missed a few though. I didn't see any where we might be able to detect the sex without you specifically telling us :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
Chris even came over to ohhh and awww with me. The microscope photo is amazing.

I buy the wonder kids white bread or other enriched white bread. They get white and I feel like a better Mom :rotfl:

I actually emailed it to the DDA list. It is good online as well as instore. Just disregard it if you don't need it :hug:

Can I join you?!?

Have you found the whole grain white bread? That's what we have around here.

Yes, you may join me. :)
I do buy the whole grain white sometimes. The point is to try to cut down on high fructose corn syrup. I buy organic applesauce, juice pouches, and fruit/granola bar things because they are sweetened with sugar (or unsweetened). The Nature's Own wheat bread doesn't have corn syrup in it. Since DS eats next to nothing I want what he does eat to be at least remotely healthy.

I need to get dressed and head out shopping. I want to explore JcPenney's and Kohl's and we need groceries. I plan to make sugar cookie dough and fondant when I get home. Those need to sit in the fridge before use and that way I can make cookies when I have time between now and Thursday.

I also need to pick up some crock pot items. I think I'll make a soup. I'd like to make large batches and freeze some. I have a new foodsaver, but haven't even tried it yet.

I need to get dressed and head out shopping. I want to explore JcPenney's and Kohl's and we need groceries. I plan to make sugar cookie dough and fondant when I get home. Those need to sit in the fridge before use and that way I can make cookies when I have time between now and Thursday.

I also need to pick up some crock pot items. I think I'll make a soup. I'd like to make large batches and freeze some. I have a new foodsaver, but haven't even tried it yet.

Have fun shopping!
Hmm. I wonder if JCPenney has any shorts?:idea: Just kidding.;)

happy sunday everyone--im planning on just searching through some time shares today--my cousin and i are going to an island this summer but not sure which one..so searching time!

then of course, its the probowl today so i get to see some of my cowboys again!

I hope everyone is well.

I am surviving my week and weekend, it has been a bit crazy. I only went up to camp for about 12 hours yesterday and then came home, as I knew I would not sleep well at camp. I never do sleep well the first night. I had a good time, the weather was wacky. My volunteers were really trying to convince me to stay overnight. But I figured it best I come home and sleep in my own bed, as I have not slept much at this past week.

I think I am gonna take it easy today, but I should clean and do homework and some stuff for work.

There are some awesome vacation plan discussions going on here. They were actually started by my Dad and involve Disney. Let's just say I really hope they become a reality.:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Have a great day everyone.

Sending lot's of :wizard: for the Disney planning!

There are some awesome vacation plan discussions going on here. They were actually started by my Dad and involve Disney. Let's just say I really hope they become a reality.:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Have a great day everyone.

Amazing. I think you missed a few though. I didn't see any where we might be able to detect the sex without you specifically telling us :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
Chris even came over to ohhh and awww with me. The microscope photo is amazing.

Yeah, I conveniently forgot to upload those ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter