DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically I only used the 18-55 at 18mm. I just removed this lens from my bag and replaced it with a Sigma 8-16mm. My go to lens is the 35mm f/1.8. I have some other glass listed here.

Nice,

I have most of what you have.

The 18-55 mm of course,
The 55-200, which is to-date my fav.
I recently go the 10-24( till trying to learn to use the wide angle)
I will be shopping for the 35 mm , will be my first prime.

Can't get myself to move to sigma , although i hear good review of some of their lenses.

Nice,

I have most of what you have.

The 18-55 mm of course,
The 55-200, which is to-date my fav.
I recently go the 10-24( till trying to learn to use the wide angle)
I will be shopping for the 35 mm , will be my first prime.

Can't get myself to move to sigma , although i hear good review of some of their lenses.

I had my doubts about sigma, but in the end I wanted the widest I could get. So far no complaints.

oclightupfloor.jpg

I never knew about the cat! What is the story? When did the cat get there, who takes care of it...etc

There is a thread on here about Casey, the Castaway cat. Everyone was worried after the hurricane recently went through. The whole cat story and tales of how she got there are in the thread! We missed seeing her in Dec.

WHERE is this??? it looks beautiful

It looks like Cabo San Lucas! Yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter