DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
goofyonmodel.jpg

Had to see the Dream sail away when we were in FL this past Summer. We then booked the Magic out of NYC a few weeks later. We were sold!

IMG_6154 by Laurie12820, on Flickr

Nice photos of Enchanted Garden, jenseib! I find that restaurant difficult to photograph because of the lighting and whatnot. Here are a few I captured in December:

file-11.jpg

file-12.jpg

file-13.jpg

An amazing sunset view of our last night on the Dream (11/17/11 cruise). It was such an awesome experience viewing this on our honeymoon from our verandah (room #5540). Totally worth all the preparation.

This was shot with the Nikon 18-55mm at 18mm. Until FedEx arrives tomorrow this is the widest I can go.

:) Such a good photo out of the cheapest lens out there :) . This has renewed my faith on the 18-55. From one Nikonian to another, what is your lens team ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter