DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
vibeoutside1.jpg

A little touch-up work while in port.
:cutie:

Love it!
Saw the ladder straight away, took a second to see the deck crew in the yellow jumpsuit blended in with the anchor! lol!

No other cruise line would worry about a scratch on an anchor and send someone on a boson's chair to touch up the paint like that!

Ex Techie :)

I just told my DH the other day that I feel bad for DCL's maintenance crew because they are always out there working so hard to keep "our" ships looking so beautiful and they don't ever seem to get any recognition. They are always so pleasant!!! They always stop to say "Hi" as you walk by them....can't say that for all of the other CM's we see in the hallways (room service/stateroom host/hostess).

Ex Techie - you are sooooo right about only DCL worrying about a scratch on the anchor! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter