• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DCL Picture of the Day - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Dream ~ October 2011
DSCN0538A.jpg

Hey Dave, I see you've moved up to the D7000. As an old D80 holdout, I'm wondering if you feel the upgrade was worth it?

Hey Dave, I see you've moved up to the D7000. As an old D80 holdout, I'm wondering if you feel the upgrade was worth it?

Just for the higher iso capabilities I would say yes. As far as features go the D7000 is way above the the D80. I loved the D80 but I wouldn't go back. I'm able to get much better and sharper images in lowlight then I could ever think of trying with the D80. If it's in your budget I say go for it you wont be sorry!! :thumbsup2

Not the best picture...but that excitement you feel as you pull into port and see the ship.

dreamatportc4.jpg

I noticed the buns for the hot dogs and maybe the hamburgers too seem to be whole wheat, is there a white bread option?

I know it was from awhile ago, but I had to chime in on the bun debate!

Not only are they some horrible form of whole wheat, but they have flax seed in them too :headache:

I'm one of the rare ones who is allergic to it, so not only do I have a terrible time eating hotdogs/burgers on the ship, but the parks as well. Such a pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter