DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by Star Wars Guy, Mar 27, 2012.

1. arthuruscg

arthuruscg DIS Veteran

subscribing

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mqsmob

mqsmob Addicted to Disney

Thank you so much for these. I have been looking for the DCL Chime forever. You've made my day!!

4. pixeemom

pixeemom DIS Veteran

I'm confused when i click on a link it brings me to a site that says media fire and there are like 5 download buttons, i am afraid to click on anything, someone please help!!! :confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3:confused3
    thank you

5. Pooh93

Pooh93 <font color=blue>Proud mom of 2 dd's<br><font colo

I got the same thing and was wondering what to do. I did not see where anyone had registered with media fire.

6. su_A_ve

su_A_ve DIS Veteran

No need to. I use 'addblock plus' as an extension so I block most other popups... But you want to use the green bar download box that has the size.

Also, hovering over it should show you the actual link to the file and at least for iPhone versions, this would be an .m4r

7. pixeemom

pixeemom DIS Veteran

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

8. tksbaskets

tksbaskets DIS Veteran

Thank you!!!!

9. Castillo Mom

Castillo Mom DIS Veteran

Thanks to the OP for taking the time to share. I downloaded the DCL announcement chime, love it!

10. LoveMickey

LoveMickey <font color=red>Can't wait to feel the "wonder" of

I downloaded these last year. I don't think I ever did say Thank you!!!!!

I get a lot of 'looks' and a lot of 'smiles' when people hear the various tones I've selected.

I like the 'smiles' people, they get it.

Thank you Thank you

11. TexDis

TexDis Mouseketeer

Let me add my thanks as well. They are a huge hit at work! People call me just to hear my ringtones. I've sent many folks to this thread.:thumbsup2

12. dbal

dbal Mouseketeer

These are wonderful. Any chance we can get the beginning to Circle Of Life?

13. In Luv with Disney

In Luv with Disney DIS Veteran

Thank you for these. I already have the Monorail Chime, Illuminations and DCL chime but these are GREAT!!!! Thank you! Can't wait to add them to my iphone!

14. Silver Queen

Silver Queen DIS Veteran

Oh no! We can't download onto our computer because it's a Mac. We got a message saying that the operating system (OS 10) didn't support the Microsoft application. Is there anything we can do? I was so excited when I saw this thread.

15. ppartekim

ppartekim DIS Veteran

What exactly did you click on? I also have a Mac and downloaded what I wanted last night.

Once you click on the link (on page 1 here), it will take you to Mediafile's website (which is ad based) so one has to look carefully for the real download button (which is straight across to the right from the audio file name). Don't be fooled by other Download buttons that are actually ads. And I just always closed the big window that always seem to pop up behind the mediafile window (which was always promoting Chrome for me) even tho, I have popup blocked in my preferences.

PS. While a couple links don't work anymore (instead they send you to Amazon to buy the album - GGG and HawaiinRR) the rest are great. Thanks for putting them out there for us.. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

16. Silver Queen

Silver Queen DIS Veteran

We will try this. Thank you. We bought a new operating system for our Mac last fall and we miss the old OS. I hope we can get it to work.

17. SeaSpray

SeaSpray Disney World fan since 1976

DH and I just downloaded several of these to our iPhones. Thanks, OP!! :cool2:

18. Gurgling Suitcase

Gurgling Suitcase Earning My Ears

Thanks a million for these they are awesome! Has anyone got any bus announcements as tones???

19. scooter7487

scooter7487 Where Dreams Come True

My mac/itunes puts these in as songs vs. tones? suggestions are greatly appreciated.

20. scooter7487

scooter7487 Where Dreams Come True

Well mac users with itunes 11 before you put your fist through your screen I would suggest you go to the apple boards to figure how to convert everything.
    Easiest way I found to do it is to use finder screen, find the file and rename it to an mr4 file. Then drag it to desk top then double click it so it plays. then click it and drag it to the tones section. If it doesn't work make sure it is not listed in the music sections of itunes. if it is delete it. Great tones and thanks! I have to listen to them now to calm my nerves though lol. wish itunes would just leave stuff the way it was.

21. tikimimi

tikimimi Pixie - Sgt. at Arms of the Pancake Sisters

I have found this post a bit late, but better late than never. I have an iPhone 3GS - yes, I am in the dark ages till August. I saved the tones to my computer. I opened iTunes. I go to my library and click on add file. I choose the tone files (have tried it one at the time and as a group) and I can find them in my library. The part I am having trouble with is to then get them to my phone. I am not clear on how to do that. Any help is appreciated!