DCL & Other Disney Ringtones I created

Love these tones, but I need help, please. I have the I-Phone 5, downloaded everything, see everything in the I-tunes file, sinked with computer, let it run, still nothing on my phone. Anyone has any ideas? Thanks in advance.

i'm having a problem even downloading them its saying the media is not available :(
have you tried turning your phone off for a little bit, sometimes i find it needs to be shut down kinda like a restart, not sure if that will work but worth a shot.
i'm sure you did but did you double check the tones section of your phone?

So...I had been wanting to create ringtones for my iPhone and after reading a few posts, figured the Announcement Chime would make a good text tone. While I was at it, i made a few others to share. I've included both MP3 and M4r versions for you iPhone and non-iPhone users. Enjoy!

iPhone versions:

DCL:
DCL Announcement Chime (4 sec) - great for text tone
DCL Horn (6 sec) - great for either text or ringtone
DCL Horn - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (8 sec)
DCL Horn - An Actor's Life For Me (7 sec)
DCL Horn - Be Our Guest (7 sec)
DCL Horn - It's a Small World (6 sec)
DCL Horn - When You Wish Upon A Star (both parts) (14 sec)
DCL Horn - Yo Ho Yo Ho (6 sec)

Others:
Star Tours Chime (2 sec) - great for text tone
TTA (25 sec) ringtone
Wishes End (35 sec)
Monorail Song (30 sec) - Loved this on the old WDW Explorer Software
Incredibles Theme (19 sec)
Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me (Instrumental) (12 sec)
Yo Ho Yo Ho A Pirates Life for Me (17 sec)
Haunted Mansion Organ (26 sec)
Grim Grinning Ghosts (36 sec)
Please Stand Clear of the Doors (6 sec)
Carousel of Progress (15 sec)
Trashin' the Camp (28 sec)
Space Mountain - Star Tunnel (26 sec)
SpectroMagic (34 Sec)
Main St Electrical (24 sec)
Stars & Motor Cars (26 sec)

Added - 8/31/12

Wake Up Call - Stitch (12 sec)
Wake Up Call - Mickey (9 sec)
Splash Mountain (14 sec)
Illuminations 1 (34 sec)
Illuminations 2 (20 sec)
Imagination - Figment (32 sec)
Now is the Best Time of Your Life (15 sec)
The Emperor's New Groove (36 sec)
Wishes (2 sec) - Good for Text Tone
Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride (33 sec)

Newest Added - 9/9/12 Halloween Additions

Boo To You (22 sec)
Disney's Halloween Treat Song (32 sec)
Bell Tolling from HalloWishes (10 sec)
HalloWishes - Grim Grinning Ghosts (39 sec)
HalloWishes - Madam Leota (16 sec)
Haunted Mansion - Do Not Pull Down on the Safety Bar (6 sec)
This is Halloween (34 sec)
Trick or Treat Song (40 sec)

Added 9/22/12:
Bing Crosby - Headless Horseman Song (15 sec)

To get it on your iPhone, you must first save it to your computer. Then open iTunes, click File, Add File to library. You'll then see it in your Tones area on iTunes. Connect your iPhone to iTunes and drag the tone onto your phone.

MP3 versions:

DCL:
Announcement Chime (4 sec) great for text tone
DCL Horn (6 sec) great for either text or ringtone
DCL Horn - A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes (8 sec)
DCL Horn - An Actor's Life For Me (7 sec)
DCL Horn - Be Our Guest (7 sec)
DCL Horn - It's a Small World (6 sec)
DCL Horn - When You Wish Upon a Star (both parts) (14 sec)
DCL Horn - Yo Ho Yo Ho (6 sec)

Others:
Star Tours Chime (2 sec) great for text tone
Please Stand Clear of the doors (6 sec)
Carousel of Progress (15 sec)
Trashin' the Camp (28 sec)
Space Mountain - Star Tunnel (26 sec)
SpectroMagic (34 Sec)

Added 9/22/12:
Bing Crosby - Headless Horseman Song (15 sec)

Attention Blackberry users (Per heatherbelle):

Save the MP3 to your computer, then send an e-mail to yourself with the files attached.
Then open the e-mail on your BB, open the attachment, play it and then save as a ring tone.

These are great. Thanks! How fun!!

Woo hoo! You are rad!! I will have to download some of these when I get home!!! Thank you!!!! :cheer2:

Love these tones, but I need help, please. I have the I-Phone 5, downloaded everything, see everything in the I-tunes file, sinked with computer, let it run, still nothing on my phone. Anyone has any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Having the same issue with the 4S. Also, power cycled the device and still nothing. Suggestions?

Having the same issue with the 4S. Also, power cycled the device and still nothing. Suggestions?

Don't know if this makes sense and if it will help you but when I did mine, I clicked on the tune file (in the iTunes window with my phone connected) and drug it to my phone (to the right). All worked seamlessly. I have an iPhone 4.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I don't know if you have done this but my DD would like the music of When you wish upon a star

Thank you

is there any way to send Disney ringtones to my iPhone for free?I can't get the websites to work without having to sign up and pay a monthly fee.

I want to thank the OP for sharing these. Wishes is now my ringtone.

I too struggled to get them to work on my iPhone . This is what worked for me. When I downloaded the file I browsed for the iTunes folder on my computer. There was a folders called automatically add it to iTunes in the itunes folder. I saved the file there. When I opened iTunes I could see the file in my library under tones. I made sure my computer was authorized and I synced and it didn't appear on my iPhone. I realized the problem after plugging and unplugging and trying one thing after another. When you have your iPhone plugged in and iTunes open you will see the words iPhone in the top right. Click on that. You will see a picture of you iPhone and back up and synch. There will be headings across the top such as music, apps, tones etc.

Click on tones. You should see the downloaded DCL ringtones. Make sure you check the box where it says synch tones. Then there's I think an apply or done button. Once you press that then press synch at the bottom.

Great stuff! Anything from the Celebrate A Dream Come True parade theme music? :rolleyes1

Jailbreak it. Then you have more control over the device rather than what Apple thinks you should be restricted to.

Makes things like this really easy.

Star Wars Guy,

I just wanted to say I finally got a smart phone for my wife and I so I can't wait to get a few of these moved over so we can hear these every time we get a call or text!! :D Always look forward to your updates!

Thanks,
Mark

Can anyone make a ringtone for the new Aulani commercial? I love it! I can show you the world but with the Hawaiian theme. Thanks!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter