DCL Confessions

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by molly mouse, Jun 2, 2013.

1. princess aleya

princess aleya DIS Veteran

OMG I have tears in my eyes...:lmao:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. princess aleya

Ok, seriously this is too funny. I'm not going to have a voice tomorrow because I have been laughing so hard. This is totally something I would do.:lmao::lmao:

4. princess aleya

Love it!!:lmao:

5. Baloo2003

Baloo2003 Mouseketeer

I got a $20 tube of that as a gift and have it on my desk at work. Great stuff.

6. Saratoga75

Saratoga75 Earning My Ears

Last year while sailing on the Wonder to the Mexican Rivera I was at the quiet cove pool when two women placed towels down on the 2 chairs next to me, and then went off to lunch. ( I know that because they were talking about what to eat). After about 30 minutes, and since there were people waiting for open chairs I removed the towels so that couple could use them. Finally 30-40 minutes later while I was in the pool the two women returned looking completely puzzled. Oh well.

7. barbmouse

barbmouse <font color=navy>Thanks for your support!! I have

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
    I am late coming to this thread and have had the best time reading and laughing but this.... OMG! I have laughed and laughed! Mascara dripping down my face laughter!! So funny!

8. jaybo22

jaybo22 Earning My Ears

My son may have innocently placed a couple of small items that he fancied in the bottom of the stroller while Mommy and Daddy were shopping that may have been noticed only after we got back to the room (with all of our purchases). I don't recall if these items were returned.

9. Heyriddle

Heyriddle Mouseketeer

I did that when I was three at Disneyland. It landed my mom in a security office in a weeee bit of trouble.

10. pfp258

pfp258 Mouseketeer

I am not sure i understand, your child placed some items in the bottom of the stroller and you "accidentally" brought them to your room and then when you discovered the items you didn't pay for you "don't remember" if you brought them back? Wink wink....theft is funny to people? I just don't get it.

11. EPCOTatNight

EPCOTatNight I am the Polynesian Parking guy

Maybe you should've kept that one to yourself. You didn't return unpaid for merchandise? That's shoplifting. I did that with a candy bar when I was 4. My mother made sure that it was paid for.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

12. Slappy32

Slappy32 Mouseketeer

Take it easy. Passing judgement on people is not what this thread is about. If you want to play holier than thou, take it somewhere else.

13. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

Agreed. Even though I agree with EPCOTatNight, this thread is about coming clean not judging.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

14. ludari

ludari DIS Veteran

I wore Converse tennis shoes to Palo and convinced the maitre'd to let it slide. He did each both times I visited Palo during that trip.

15. EPCOTatNight

Yet, you're passing judgement on me. :rotfl2: Give me a break. If i'm holier than thou for taking issue with shoplifting, than so be it. Taking extra shampoo is one thing, outright stealing an undisclosed amount of merchandise is another. This thread is about FUN confessions. Maybe you should take it somewhere else. Also, I wasn't the only poster or the first to mention it either.

Agreed.

16. pfp258

pfp258 Mouseketeer

Thanks Epcotatnight...your support is appreciated! I can laugh at converse at Palo and no undies under formal wear etc., but when people start talking about dropping wave phones in the pool and taking them to guest services and lying that they don't what happened, but the phone isn't working and finding merchandise at the bottom of their stroller that wasn't paid for (and not returning said merchandise) I feel like a line has been crossed. I am not holier than thou (actually we are a family of atheists) but always taught my girls (17 and19) to take responsibility for their mistakes and never steal (whether by accident or not).

17. valee

valee Mouseketeer

There are too many shades of gray, so I'll just keep reading and not judging. The way that a post is written - what is included and what is left out - can skew my perception of the situation. I'll just assume that people were following the golden rule.

18. feelthenspeak

feelthenspeak Mouseketeer

19. EPCOTatNight

Come on and hop on the bandwagon of Non-judgemental people judging me. Lol! I was accused of stealing on the H2O thread, and now I'm a goody 2 shoes. I guess I have all angles covered. And I still stand by my post. If you're willing to stand for something, you've got to be willing to stand alone.

20. EPCOTatNight

Oh, the irony in this post.

21. feelthenspeak

feelthenspeak Mouseketeer

What me judging your unhappiness?...not your character. Big difference.