• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it wasn't a dream that's good. But all heck broke out like we knew it would.

So I guess Sami and Rafe are off again. :lmao:

Wonder what Nick will do for revenge , he threatened Chad . This might get really good because Nick is really crazy.

Everyone is sure ticked off that's for sure. Still should be good tomorrow. Will we get a week of good shows, fingers crossed.

Billy to Kate:

If Lucas is going to be a grandfather then that means.....:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Best line of the YEAR!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Where does Sami get off talking like that to Gabi? She doesn't even know the whole story. She hasn't talked to Wil, so hasn't even gotten his side. Yeah, I'm sure EJ will be right there to pick up the pieces again. This is getting really old.

Where does Sami get off talking like that to Gabi? She doesn't even know the whole story. She hasn't talked to Wil, so hasn't even gotten his side. Yeah, I'm sure EJ will be right there to pick up the pieces again. This is getting really old.

Yes Sami was not right in all she said but Gabi yesterday and today you will see did not help. Gabi made it look like Will did not want this baby from the start and he was calling all the shots on what to do. She forget to say Will offered to marry her....

I can see this is going to be Will side against Gabi/Nick side and a fight for that baby. It should make for good shows but it really makes mad that Gabi and Nick are all twisted this against Will.

All the Ejami fans will love E.J today. Even I thought it was really nice how he was there for Will.

I was more angry at Rafe than Sami.

Sami was being Sami.. and she did have a right to feel used and upset that they were going to keep Will's baby from her. (Even though of course she did the same thing to Lucas.)

But Will is/was like a son to Rafe. I hated that he turned on him so quickly. He wasn't level-headed like he usually is. I totally forgot that he did the same thing w/Nic's baby too. They really need to come up with a storyline where we actually know who a kid belongs to from the start. When was the last time that happened? Ciera? JJ?

I wanted to reach through the TV and throttle Gabi. She is still straying quite a bit from the truth. Not sure what she sees in Nick. He's creepy. Is there proof anywhere that Will shot EJ? I liked that Kate fired him too.

I don't think it was true to Will's character at all that he hid it. Maybe for a few days while they talked it out, but not surrendering the baby completely.

I loved yesterday when Vic said the wedding rated a 7. "No blackmail, no one getting shot on the terrace".. and the reference to when Carrie stopped Sami's wedding.

Sami is Sami... She has always gone off the deep end before she thinks.. Thats what I like about her.

I have always had a hard time with Gabi because she was on OLTL and she was a "bad" girl there!

Nick is just wow!

Yes, I saw today where Gabi is twisting the truth just a tad. Poor Wil, he always tries to do the right thing and it sometimes bites him. But he sure is a great actor.

EJ always plays to win. If he thought that taking Gabi's side would win Sami, he would do it in a heartbeat.

I am really enjoying the shows these last few days. I hardly FF through any of it.

I kept thinking that Gabi's dress was a Kate Middleton copy.

It has been good the last couple of days. I'm surprised Chad crossed Nick, didn't they have an agreement because of when Chad beat up Nick?

I had to ff through the Rafe/Sami scenes yesterday..

Chandler is an amazing actor they really nailed it when they hired him!

I had to ff through the Rafe/Sami scenes yesterday..

Chandler is an amazing actor they really nailed it when they hired him!

That was the best part you fast forwarded....I like the drama. I was waiting for Gabi to say something good about Will but she never did.

There are people on other boards saying it was none of Chad's business blah blah but this is what people have been waiting for...Gabi to get what is coming too her. Plus what a boring soap if it was all ok and calm.

Yes Chandler is a great actor. I believe he already won an emmy for his role as Will. Freddy (Sonny) is doing really good to since neither man are gay.

Rafe is just getting under my skin lately!! Guess that means he is doing a great job then huh :rotfl2:

Love the Marlena and Will scene too! :goodvibes

Freddie Prinz is a great actor as well! I really like his character!

Rafe is just getting under my skin lately!! Guess that means he is doing a great job then huh :rotfl2:

Love the Marlena and Will scene too! :goodvibes

Freddie Prinz is a great actor as well! I really like his character!

Yes he is doing a good job too because I wanted to knock some sense into him too. :rotfl: And saying her didn't know Sami....he covered up for her a lot as his sister as well.So no he is not a goodie two shoes either.

Lately they have only shown Rafe as a horny person after Sami. No romance that I saw.

Boy Chloe was so mean to Nicole today. I really feel sorry for Nicole. All she wants is a family to love her. I hope she finally gets together with someone good.

I agree Nicole deserves to be happy for once. Now that Chloe is back let her be the "bad girl"

I read that she will finally get together with Eric who will leave the priesthood for her. He was her first love, so I hope it works out finally for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter