Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
*********Rumor....

The rumor I read about the secret affair mentioned that it will be Rafe and Kate. They get drunk at a bar. Rafe is trying to drink his troubles away.

I'm not sure of the motive of putting them together. Kate does have a history of younger men though. Kate and E.J. for awhile, then Kate and Daniel. I think it will be a one night stand that the both hope to forget.

Rumors also are that Nicole will eventually end up with Eric.

No offense I hope that wrong. I can't even image them together

*********Rumor....

The rumor I read about the secret affair mentioned that it will be Rafe and Kate. They get drunk at a bar. Rafe is trying to drink his troubles away.

I'm not sure of the motive of putting them together. Kate does have a history of younger men though. Kate and E.J. for awhile, then Kate and Daniel. I think it will be a one night stand that the both hope to forget.

Rumors also are that Nicole will eventually end up with Eric.

Yes Kate likes them young, didn't she also have a fling with Carly's son Nicholas. When they recast him for that short return I thought no way would that kid have had an affair with Kate. :lmao:

I heard Kate was going to be in a big storyline so maybe it won't be a one night stand after all. Can't really see these two together though.

Yes Kate likes them young, didn't she also have a fling with Carly's son Nicholas. When they recast him for that short return I thought no way would that kid have had an affair with Kate. :lmao:

I heard Kate was going to be in a big storyline so maybe it won't be a one night stand after all. Can't really see these two together though.

She will probably blackmail Rafe somehow over Will and Gabi baby lol

What has happened with Bo? Last I saw him on the show was when he took his mom to the treatment center. I don't remember hearing anything about where he is now.:confused3

Peter Reckell left the show for his own reasons. The story line is that he is away visiting Shawn Douglas.

Rafe and Kate???? EWWWWWWWWW That's almost as bad as Brady and Kristin. He would have to be REALLY drunk to get it on with her. Especially after all she has done to Sami. Not liking these strange pairings the new writers have come up with.

Yes Rafe and Hope would be more acceptable. I wonder who they will pair her up with in the future?

The story was Bo, Hope, and Ciera went and visited Shawn D and Belle at Christmas. Hope and Ciera came home, but Bo stayed on. Rafe asked her about Bo the other day. I thought Hope acted a little funny when she never really answered him.

Eventually the writers will have to resolve the "where is Bo question?". As I do not think Peter Reckell is coming back. (Bo could be recast though.)

Maybe Hope and Rafe could go off together searching for him. It would be a good storyline. Good for Hope who needs a story now. Yes, Hope and Rafe would be a much better pairing.

But the problem with Hope and Rafe is the same problem as Brady and Kristen. Both these ladies are old enough to be the guys' mother!
Why can't Days find some male characters for the Kates and Hopes out there?

But the problem with Hope and Rafe is the same problem as Brady and Kristen. Both these ladies are old enough to be the guys' mother!
Why can't Days find some male characters for the Kates and Hopes out there?

Hope is 49 in real life, Rafe is 41.

Anyone elso loving the dialogue with Kristen and almost anybody.

Kristen and Nicole, Kristen and Marlena, Kristen and E.J... It's good stuff. So excited that Days has brought back one great actress. :thumbsup2

Loved Victor today! Anyone want candy, I brought candy.

Sami really started the paternity thing going now. Look out Nick is coming to get you......

If Rafe hated her so much for all her past things why was getting back with her before the wedding. It was none of his business if E.J stayed or not. He didn't know for fact until Sami told him. The sleep over was set before E.J even showed up. I have a feeling this is not the end of them....E.J and Sami won't last I'm sure of it. I wish she would have thrown Carrie back at him, I know I would have. :lmao:

Anyone elso loving the dialogue with Kristen and almost anybody.

Kristen and Nicole, Kristen and Marlena, Kristen and E.J... It's good stuff. So excited that Days has brought back one great actress. :thumbsup2

ME ME ME! THIS ^ is why I am back watching DOOL! Why Y&R let her go is behind all of us long time Y&R viewers. :sad1:

Hope is 49 in real life, Rafe is 41.

That's true, but Hope's character has a 20 something yr old son and she is a grandmother to at least a 6 yr old.
The Rafe character has been hooked up with Sami and Nicole. The younger generation. It's just weird that there are no male characters to fit in that middle age range.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with Hope and Rafe together (go Cougars!). I'm just pointing out a lack of middle aged male characters on the show.

I hate when they rewrite history. Now Will told T about shooting E.J come on. Plus when the did the flash backs they are in Daniel's apartment that was redone since Sami and Lucas had it.

Read somewhere that the young Will on today's show is really his younger brother in real life.

And who didn't see the thing with Parker coming. Now Daniel will be mad at Jenifer. That was a weird scene at the bar. The guys didn't even go sit with the girls after they got the drinks. And Kristen was drunk on one drink from Brady? Is he that dumb. How the heck did Daniel's phone break by punching that guy.:confused3

This whole show was strange.

I hate when they rewrite history. Now Will told T about shooting E.J come on. Plus when the did the flash backs they are in Daniel's apartment that was redone since Sami and Lucas had it.

Read somewhere that the young Will on today's show is really his younger brother in real life.

And who didn't see the thing with Parker coming. Now Daniel will be mad at Jenifer. That was a weird scene at the bar. The guys didn't even go sit with the girls after they got the drinks. And Kristen was drunk on one drink from Brady? Is he that dumb. How the heck did Daniel's phone break by punching that guy.:confused3

This whole show was strange.

The Will flashbacks were especially weird. It always seemed that he had never really admitted this to Lucas until recently.. Lucas had just assumed it long ago and turned himself in. (At least that's what I thought..)

I think at the time Will was a lot younger and T was nowhere to be found yet. I liked the development of Lucas covering for Will and Nick finding out about it.. but then they killed it.

I sure hope this storyline is going to result in Gabi getting rid of Nick.. not Nick getting rid of Will. Chandler is the best part of this show.

That's true, but Hope's character has a 20 something yr old son and she is a grandmother to at least a 6 yr old.
The Rafe character has been hooked up with Sami and Nicole. The younger generation. It's just weird that there are no male characters to fit in that middle age range.

I also don't think there's anything wrong with Hope and Rafe together (go Cougars!). I'm just pointing out a lack of middle aged male characters on the show.

Ages never make sense on Soaps. Sami is about to be a grandmother, Kate a great grandmother. I wouldn't call her or Nicole "younger generation", they are both late 30's (Sami 36, Nicole 38 in real life).

You know when I heard they were putting Rafe and Kate together I thought yuck but today it didn't really bother me when they were making out.

Did think Sami was going to see them when she left E.J but that didn't happen. And why didn't they just go back to E.J's place why make out in the park.

Poor Nicole, what is up with Eric telling her she couldn't go out and if did she couldn't come back. That made no sense to me. She is not a nun.

Enough with Chloe/Jenifer/Daniel. This whole thing is crazy. Wish they wouldn't keep showing Parker, you can clearly see he is not sick. They could have made his hair wet or his cheeks pink at least from the fever. I saw a spoiler saying Victor kicks Chloe out and they have to move in with Daniel. I can see a lot of ff in my future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter