Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
They spent the whole episode focusing on Chloe's return.

I was saying the same thing about Sami giving it to Kristen.. Um you are with EJ whats the difference:confused3

They have ruined the character of Jen for me. They need to turn her into the next Alice and give her a backbone.. She is just dull..

It was good to see Chloe back lets just hope the writers don't blow it

I read a rumour that they wanted Daniel and Jenifer to be the next Tom and Alice. We can not forget all the crazy stuff she did with Nicole and now her chasing Daniel and acting like a teenager is really bugging me. Plus how many times can she hurt her self or have to go to the hospital.

Pretty sure it was Chad eavesdropping on Cameron and Gabi's conversion. Bet her does something at the wedding.

The whole Phillip is back and upstairs with Parker was kind of dumb too. So is Chloe staying at Victor's now?

I read a rumour that they wanted Daniel and Jenifer to be the next Tom and Alice. We can not forget all the crazy stuff she did with Nicole and now her chasing Daniel and acting like a teenager is really bugging me. Plus how many times can she hurt her self or have to go to the hospital.

Pretty sure it was Chad eavesdropping on Cameron and Gabi's conversion. Bet her does something at the wedding.

The whole Phillip is back and upstairs with Parker was kind of dumb too. So is Chloe staying at Victor's now?

Jack and Jen would have been a better 'Tom and Alice'.

Jack and Jen would have been a better 'Tom and Alice'.

THIS! Did they write Jack out or did he want to leave?

I highly doubt the would make the next "Alice and Tom" be a character who has only been on for less than 1 decade. No one is attached to him (are they?).

To the PP who said watching possesed Marlena was better than the garbage now-I was saying the same thing! At least Marlena turing into a panther was fantasy and fun to watch. Brady and Jon going to blows (and that fight lasted like 20mins!) was just stupid! Why can't Brady ever get a good storyline?

I couldn't stand looking at how tan Chloe is.

Sami is getting on my nerves. She isn't even Brady's real sister, his parents are John & Isabella, hers are Roman & Marlena. I thought she could never stand John. Barging in on Eric & Gabi was ridiculous.

I'm confused....Abby said she is staying in having a glass of wine but today she was at the rehersal party. :confused3 But Jenifer , Daniel and Chloe are still on the night before.

There is no way that poor little boy would stay with strangers. They make it sound like he has been with them alot. This is the first I remember him even being back. Then Daniel tells him he will sew the bunny and comes back with no Parker, then we see him sewing the bunny. I am in the twilight zone. I think Daniel would be some what mad at what Stephanie did.

I sure hope the rumours are not right , they have Jenifer yet again going into Daniel's business and she tries to get Parker taken away from Chloe because of her pass with Quin. So they can raise Parker together I guess. Please stop this insanity. And were back to Maggie gushing over Daniel and her grandson.

In this day of several different ways to record video and audio with our smartphones, I can't believe Marlena, John, or Sami can't figure out to secretly record Kristen when Brady isn't around? It would only take about five seconds for them to get their proof. Duh! :teacher:

And maybe I fast-forwarded too much, but did we just jump from Sami is in love with both men to Sami picks Rafe, like overnight? One minute she was confused, and the next minute she's acting like she's made her decision. Did I miss something? It just doesn't seem believable to me when it's so sudden...

In this day of several different ways to record video and audio with our smartphones, I can't believe Marlena, John, or Sami can't figure out to secretly record Kristen when Brady isn't around? It would only take about five seconds for them to get their proof. Duh! :teacher:

And maybe I fast-forwarded too much, but did we just jump from Sami is in love with both men to Sami picks Rafe, like overnight? One minute she was confused, and the next minute she's acting like she's made her decision. Did I miss something? It just doesn't seem believable to me when it's so sudden...

Rafe kinda pushed her into it.. and then she got mad at EJ for being involved w/Kristen and that didn't help his case. I think initially she had "chosen" Rafe but he told her to forget it so she moved on. Then he changed his mind and kissed her on NYE.

Don't worry.. looks like she'll go back next week when Rafe gets mad after they find out the baby is Will's.

Really hated Nick today when Gabi asked Will to be the godfather. Didn't see the second half of my show due to Pres.

I think Chandler Massey is the only bright spot on the show. He brings so much energy to every scene he is in.

Yes Nick is getting on my last nerve.

I am not sure if they are married or not . They did make it though the vows and Eric was just pronouncing them man and wife when Chad stood up and said if it was all about love and honesty why isn't she marrying the real father of her baby.

For the first time in a long time I can't wait to see Mondays show.

I would have loved to see what Anne told Chloe about Jenifer when they went out for coffee after saying Jenifer was no saint.

Yes Nick is getting on my last nerve.

I am not sure if they are married or not . They did make it though the vows and Eric was just pronouncing them man and wife when Chad stood up and said if it was all about love and honesty why isn't she marrying the real father of her baby.

For the first time in a long time I can't wait to see Mondays show.

I would have loved to see what Anne told Chloe about Jenifer when they went out for coffee after saying Jenifer was no saint.

only good thing in MONTHS.. and it got pre-empted on the whole east coast? Figures.

only good thing in MONTHS.. and it got pre-empted on the whole east coast? Figures.

It aired in full in Pittsburgh (@ 3:00).

I'm starting to dislike Nick too. Monday should be good!

Interesting rumor I heard - Kristen has another lover.

It aired in full in Pittsburgh (@ 3:00).

I'm starting to dislike Nick too. Monday should be good!

Interesting rumor I heard - Kristen has another lover.

Kristen with another lover , wonder who that could be.:confused3

I think Gabi and Nick will still be married and her happy days will be over. Nick is a creepy.

So what do you think Sonny will do when he finds out Will is the father. All this could have been avoided if Will just didn't lie to him.

He just moved into Sonny's too , and the forshadowing of Sonny ordering Valentine's stuff means they won't be together then is my guess so Sonny can say he ordered before everything blow up because I thought it was strange he was doing it now on the phone.

I have been away from Days for a few years. Can someone please tell me if Sami was married to Rafe? Why did they break up?

Also, how did Jack die?

thank you.

I have been away from Days for a few years. Can someone please tell me if Sami was married to Rafe? Why did they break up?

Also, how did Jack die?

thank you.

Yes, Sami was married to Rafe. They broke up when he found out she slept with EJ.

Jack died in an explosion saving Abigail. Same explosion killed Brady's fiancee Madison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter