Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Forgot to say that Ben has been in the Dimera's backyard a few times now too. Maybe he had that one little flower on his shoes.

Still driving me crazy that we are not getting to see other's reactions to Paige's death. Eve and Marlena's scenes were really good though.

So Theresa gets her wish, I'm sure Kate will have a lot of strings there. But it might be fun watching all these women work together.

I can't wait to see Nicole's face when she finds out Kate is the "silent partner". Lots of fun in store with this storyline.

It's official Daniel is leaving Days, they announced it this morning. Wonder if he is the serial killer?

Why would he all of a sudden start killing women after he and Nicole are so happy together?

I think it's Ben or Aiden. Aiden was accused of killing his wife, but he blamed it on Chase.

I hope the killer gets Justin next! He's just unbearable.
Rafe did call him a tool today...lol

I only said he could be the killer because they said it was someone we wouldn't consider.

Really tired of the same talk Abby and Chad have.

So we didn't get to see JJ tell Jenifer about Paige. Boo Why wasn't Abby there for JJ since he just lost someone he loved.

Must say I really did like Jenifer and Clyde today. He is so creepy and she kept it together. JJ wearing those glasses and hoodie not so much and then to go right to the police station...ugg.

I was thinking Ben but I couldn't figure out how he would associate Paige with knowing about Clyde & JJ and want to kill her. Another possibility is Kyle, they never showed a body.

I was thinking Ben but I couldn't figure out how he would associate Paige with knowing about Clyde & JJ and want to kill her. Another possibility is Kyle, they never showed a body.
We never did find out what Adien knew from that phone call about Clyde or maybe it was about Ben? the night Clyde beat him up. Paige knew Ben from Florida too.

I just know it is not Chad. I'm with Rafe he is being set up.

We never did find out what Adien knew from that phone call about Clyde or maybe it was about Ben? the night Clyde beat him up. Paige knew Ben from Florida too.

I just know it is not Chad. I'm with Rafe he is being set up.

Forgot about Paige knowing Ben from before. Hmmm.....

I agree it's not Chad. I don't think it's Clyde either, too obvious.

They just announced that Eve is now leaving the show too. I was hoping they would move her in another direction and away from the kids. She is a great actress.

Last edited:
There goes another one. Will is going too.

I guess this is what brings Sami back. He will be gone some time in Oct.

I think Paul will be the next victim. He's going to be in Hawaii 5 0 this season.

Is there going to be anyone left besides the teens?

Belle, Shawn & Claire are coming back. Phillip is coming back. Bo, but I read it's temporary. Just read Sonny is coming back.

I agree they wasted Eve. Her affair with JJ was terrible.

Why are Steve and Rafe always wearing jackets? It's September!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter