Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Not sorry that Dr Dan is leaving except it was nice to see Nicole happy ... let's hope she doesn't fall back to Sad sack Eric ...

I'm with Team Clyde ... it makes the most sense that he would want to set up Chad ... but the flower is such an obscure clue. Also, what's with the neckties ... old school murder weapon which nobody wears ... and polyester!

What was with Victor and Stefano talking in the hospital? Sounds like they are both up to something together.

What was with Victor and Stefano talking in the hospital? Sounds like they are both up to something together.
I wondered that too. Victor wants Chad to take the rap.

Not sure how Caroline and Maggie fit in since he said Victor has two women in his house. Did Caroline move in? I know he spent a lot of time with her when she was in the hospital.

Clyde is sure creepy. He must have Chad followed but then he would know he was with Abby. Can they please give Abby some lounge clothes when they are just hanging out in the apartment. Must people change into something comfortable when they get home she keep covering her legs with the blanket because of her skirt. I feel like Abby hasn't seen Jenifer in a long time. They usually make wedding plans with your mother too. When Will asked the other day about her knowing Paige it was like yeah I know her but no big deal....Speaking of Paige...does Theresa even know yet?

Loved the John/Steve scenes.

I was really disappointed with Abby's reaction about Paige too. I think a few scenes of Abby and Jen w/JJ to celebrate her would have been nice. No one but Eve seems to care. There could have been mention of something at the college too. VERY surprised to hear about the next victim.. not a fan of the actor but don't want to see that character gone. I did like seeing Gaby again and Steve with John.

They showed a picture of Paige on Theresa's tablet I think.. but we never saw her reaction to it. I think she would have gone and *tried* to comfort Eve if/when she knew. No mention of telling Shane either. (Saw him last night on an old episode of "Revenge".)

Really liking Chad. (But Marlena taking and then talking about his case while he was in the closet was strange.) Ben not so much. Nice to see Kayla have something to do. Now we just need a storyline for Lucas.. poor guy. Adrienne going back and forth was a bit odd.

Seems like the new writers were in overdrive to move some characters along at warp speed ... Gaby and Steve just show up... suddenly Bo is held captive ... anyway it's a high speed chase to the Nov 9 celebration which will be in a house filled with the spirits of ALL the old characters.

Loved today show with all the Steve and Kayla flashbacks.

I did not know Eve was fired I just knew she was leaving the show. These last few weeks she has been nailing it and now that Paige's dad is on seen ..... Wonder if Clyde is the killer and they figure out Kate brought him to town. Thought it was funny for Kate and Eve to have a scene. Or is Eddy going to be Kate's new man.

It has been so nice with out Daniel....Nicole is more herself now.

I was wondering if Eddy was the killer, Esp when Eve said did someone killer her to get back at me.

Well I think I read a spoiler saying we know who the killer is on Thursday. So I think Serena and Paige's death were by this person then when everyone thinks they are safe there is a copy cat killer. Because more will be killed off.

We know it isn't Chad, still think it is Clyde but maybe Ben since he is not to be found and he really hates Chad.

The shows have been so good no fast forwarding other than commercials. Hope they can keep this up ...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter