Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Can't wait for tomorrow- Steve comes back! Steve and Kayla are my favorite all time couple!

I can't believe Eve went to Kyle. Bet she is going to try to hook up with Justin.

Can't wait for tomorrow- Steve comes back! Steve and Kayla are my favorite all time couple!

I can't believe Eve went to Kyle. Bet she is going to try to hook up with Justin.
I was thinking the same thing when I saw them on screen yesterday. I wonder if something not going to happen if Paige doesn't get caught in the crossfire between Kyle and JJ

Can't wait for tomorrow. When Steve didn't appear in the first couple sets of scenes, I figured he would just walk in at the end.

I was kind of disappointed with Steve's return. His performance felt a little flat. Kayla anger with him was good. Does anyone remember if they were actually divorced? He made a comment about her desk name plate saying Brady.

I believe they were divorced. I loved Hope's response to seeing him. I think it would have made more sense for him to go see Adrienne first though. This was sooooo out of character for Bo and Steve. I would have liked it better if Stefano had them stranded on an island. :)

I'm almost positive that Bo was saying he wanted to spend more time with Ciera before they had him leave.

Well, who is going to be the new head of Basic Black? I hope it's Nicole. Having Theresa say she wanted to head it was just totally weird. Kate has the experience but I just don't want her to do it. I want Nicole to finally have something of her own.

Well, who is going to be the new head of Basic Black? I hope it's Nicole. Having Theresa say she wanted to head it was just totally weird. Kate has the experience but I just don't want her to do it. I want Nicole to finally have something of her own.
Maybe it will be a combination of two or three of them working together.

Teresa makes no sense. What has she done? Worked in a hospital?

Chad looks so different with his hair wild.. Pretty cute like that

Why are they so bent on trying to make Justin into the biggest jerk in Salem

Well finally caught up on 2 weeks worth of shows. I missed a lot. Creepy how they had Serena's eyes open wide.

I hope all three run Basic Black some how. But yeah it was out of the blue that Theresa now does design. They really thru Kim and Shane under the bus with saying why she didn't go for her dream sooner.

Don't even get me started on Eve. Made no sense what she did , and you think she would have freaked out more that Paige's new boyfriend was a drug dealer instead of rat JJ out. I think Paige is a goner this week.

Nice to see Chad with his hair all curly, but I'm sure he isn't the killer. Clyde seems too easy too. Really not liking how they have Justin acting either. Doesn't seem right. The tie is throwing me off . Chad did not have a tie on that night.

Loved the scenes with Marlena and John and all the flashbacks.

Rafe is back where he belongs to but his shirt bugged me the whole time...looked like it was hung up with clothes pins and the imprints were on his shoulders. I see they are using the conference room again ...no blue office for Hope but she did get her house back. Waiting for the aged Cirrea to come in .

It definitely has picked up , no fast forwarding for me and the lighting is so much better. They even opened the curtains at Victors place.

Better yet very little Daniel. Speaking of him I saw a picture of him with his hair buzzed off and a full but trimmed beard....so much better. I didn't couldn't believe it was him.

I have been watching the HBO series, True Blood. Who do I see singing? Melanie! I had no idea she was on this show. Probably just the one appearance, but it was fun to see her that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter