Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Loved how little Ari was able to talk in today's episode. Hope they have her chatting more often.

Oh that was sooooooo sweet. She was repeating whatever Chad said. I loved it.

Now as far as Chad is concerned......he is one big creeper. ugh.

I hope the baby is Ben's but its 'soap land' so its probably Chad's baby. gag me.

Can't say I like Ben much either.. he is kinda creepy too, and boring. I think Chad can be "good" if given the chance. He did try to save Abby from Stephano. Now Abigail sleeping with EJ, Chad and Ben.. that is yuck.

I loved the old scenes with Justin and Adrienne. That was back when they knew how to write about romance. I'm pretty sure they were together for ages before they had sex. Same with Kayla and Steve, and Jack and Jen. By then you really cared they were together. Now they just look at each other and jump in bed. I'm not sure why the writers think that's what we enjoy. :(

I think it will be Chad's baby, more to work with if it is his.

Rumours have that today was edited by the new writers. John and Marlena scenes, Hope and Kyla scenes. The Bicentennial is the new writers storyline.

Thought it was weird that Brady left Paul there with the baby and went over to Eric's. So the Paul /John stuff must have been an edited too. Happy they are putting John and Marlena back together but these kiss looked akward to me.

Not sure who wrote this proposal thing either. First off who does that at lunch and then runs back to work , or better yet who leaves the person they love right after. Strange. Hope even asked where the candles, flower and music was the other day too.

I think they are going to make Adien a dark character again, especially with Kayla saying she was sorry about what she thought about him at first. I think it is going to be true so Bo can come in and rescue Hope maybe?

I wonder if Clyde will alter the results so that Abby stays with Ben. Now that he knows she will inherit land in Ireland, I'm sure he wants his son to get a piece of it.

Can't say I like Ben much either.. he is kinda creepy too, and boring. I think Chad can be "good" if given the chance. He did try to save Abby from Stephano. Now Abigail sleeping with EJ, Chad and Ben.. that is yuck.

I loved the old scenes with Justin and Adrienne. That was back when they knew how to write about romance. I'm pretty sure they were together for ages before they had sex. Same with Kayla and Steve, and Jack and Jen. By then you really cared they were together. Now they just look at each other and jump in bed. I'm not sure why the writers think that's what we enjoy. :(

Justin and Adrienne waited until their wedding night. She was nervous after being raped by her father. Steve and Kayla waited a long time, they always seemed to get interrupted. Jack and Jen were in a cave, she was a virgin. It's a shame that all 3 women were raped at some point.

Justin and Adrienne waited until their wedding night. She was nervous after being raped by her father. Steve and Kayla waited a long time, they always seemed to get interrupted. Jack and Jen were in a cave, she was a virgin. It's a shame that all 3 women were raped at some point.

That was the big storyline in the 90's. All the soaps had rape storylines.

I had forgotten about Jen. Sami was raped also.. twice if you count EJ. Nicole was also forced into things when she was young. I'm sure there are more.

It is terrible that they used that to fall back on. But it was much more interesting to watch the women learn to trust again and find love. Now all we have is "who's the daddy" 'cause everyone is sleeping around 5 minutes after they meet.

Yes, the proposal fell flat. I don't feel anything for those two either. Guess it was foreshadowing since we are pretty sure there won't be a wedding.

Clyde could alter the results.. 'cause that would be new and different..

I wouldn't mind Abby and Chad together and goodbye Ben. I agree, he is another boring Austin.

According to some spoilers I have been reading. Philip is coming back to town around Christmas time played by John-Paul Lavoisier as is - Ava Vitali the dangerous mafia princess is seen again!

Kayla was raped, too- by Jack, after Steve pushed her into his arms (and into marrying him) because he found out Jack was actually his baby brother, Billy. That was a big mess but a compelling storyline.

Seems like rape storylines have been going strong since the 80s- remember Luke and Laura on General Hospital? He was her rapist, for goodness sake, and they ended up as the supercouple to end all supercouples. On Days, Sami was raped by EJ and they ended up as the Love Story of the Century.

Wow is the timeline on this show really wacked. Abby was has been wearing those clothes for days and it seemed like it was just the other day she had to wait for 8 weeks and now it is 8 weeks.

Then they had Justin and Adrienne talking in the living room with the big cradle behind them , now cradle there today with Brady and Theresa. This storyline is really going no where.

Paige tells JJ to leave her alone ...blah blah then she says don't walk away from me what a laugh. Wonder if this was Bev's last day. I really liked her.

And why would Maggie call Daniel back the same night and tell him when the dates are to pick when they said they would get back with some dates. Who is writing this stuff.

I hope not , I think the new writers are trying to soften her. She told Anne she was in love and didn't care about the money , since when?

Oh forgot to mention Will putting Ari down for the night so it made it easier for the babysitter and then in the scene with Abby the sitter took her for the night...lol

I read Steve is coming back in August. I hope it's good, they are my favorite couple of all time. Hopefully no goofy amnesia story.

I think she will see the references and know the lady Brady found is better qualified to watch Tate, at least I hope. I would love to see her and Brady together in a few months.

I sure hope that the nanny Theresa wanted knocked some sense into her and she moves on. Why didn't Brady call this person he respects long before it got this far. Like I said what a waste of time this storyline is.

When did Daniel fall in love with Nicole , after the second door slammed in her face. He had more of a love story with Jenifer then Nicole. There is no way she would forget Eric's love so easy. I know she wants a instant family etc. But I'm not liking it.

I am liking the Chad/Abby story.

They 50th storylines and returning characters can't come soon enough! I'm excited about Jason Cook returning! Wish Kristen Storms was with him, but will accept MM instead. Not sure about the new Phillip, but then this is the group that I was attracted too when I started watching freshman year of college in 98. Now if only Mimi would return.

Started watching Days again while out on leave and it's boring. The nanny storyline, um can't Brady ask Maggie help with the search? I'm sure she'd find someone qualified. Also why does the nanny that Anne introduced Theresa to look familiar? Will said he was putting Ari down for the night because it makes it easier when he takes her to the sitter? Ummmm, no sense. Abbby needs to drop Ben. This Chad might be creepier than the original one but a better storyline.

I'm happy that John Paul is coming on as the new Philip. I enjoyed him on OLTL as Rex. I think he'll make a great Philip. The weird thing would be if they brought back Farah Fath as Mimi. In real life, she and John Paul were a couple for many years. I'm not sure it ended amicably. She is now married to someone else. Anyway, Judy Evans who plays Adrienne Kiriakis on the show, used to play Bonnie, Mimi's mother so that would be awkward. LOL! :rolleyes1

But they did make the transition from the character of Bonnie to Adrienne pretty well. Besides there's not necessarily any reason to reference Bonnie; but again bringing back Mimi is just a wish.

Can someone fill me in on Paul. The last year has been scattered viewing for me, and I know that Paul had been romantically involved previously with Sonny, and that the triangle that followed with Will's story. However, when was it revealed that Paul is John's son? When was this supposed relationship?Was this just thrown into thin air or am I missing a plot line from more than a decade ago? Also Paul calling him dad just seemed odd, I mean didn't Paul just learn this or has he always known?

Just watched a few old episode of the Facts of Life that was clearly from the final season, where Blaire buys Eastland. Anyways one of the high school aged girls in these episodes is played by the lady who plays Ann on Days. There were a number of other familiar faces in Eastland uniforms, the most notable IMO is Mayim Bialik (Big Bang, Blossom).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter