Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I think Eve is going to use the history of mental illness to drive Jen crazy. That is my guess anyway but they have been talking about Laura a lot so I wouldn't mind her back.

Why do we have to keep getting Jen/Paige/jj going to Daniel and saying the same thing over and over. move on people.

Hope they don't make Abby pregnant , don't need another who is he father story. Why are all these parents so involved with there children's love lives anyway.

Is anyone else coming/going soon?

I thought it was funny that everywhere Paige went she kept running into JJ and her mom. Just stay home! Where did all her friends from school go?

I saw there is a casting call out for a baby, to play a premature baby. Everyone is wondering who's it will be ...Abby/Chad , Paige/JJ or Eric/Nicole

We also know that Gabi, Steve, Bo , Shawn , Claire . and Andre come back. Still waiting to here if Belle is coming back.

To bad Xander has to go so soon. He does evil for well.

I'm sure after what Brady heard yesterday between Anne and Theresa, he will let her move into the mansion with Tate.

Loving the scenes with Eric and Nicole and that Daniel and Serena are on a wild goose chase. I sure hope Daniel isn't the one that comes to there rescue.

I missed yesterday's episode, due to the Blackhawks victory parade and rally. What did Brady overhear?

Theresa was telling Anne that she was really afraid of screwing up as a mom . That she didn't have 9 months to read up on how to take care of him etc. because Kristen took that away from her. That she was afraid of dropping him or not feeding him enough.

She also said she is alone with no one to help. Anne said she has Eve but Theresa said she has her own problems now and she didn't want Shane and Kim taking over raising her son. Anne said she would be there to help her with Tater tot....They would learn together. Theresa was pretty emotional because the baby was coming home in the morning and she had nurses to help her there but not when she left with him.

Oh I forgot she also shut Anne down when Anne told her she could have anything she wanted now from Brady , he would pay but she said she doesn't want anything and went in to why she was upset about bring Tate home and that she loved her son .

Thanks! I know I could probably find the episode online, but I need the closed captioning.

I hope the baby not going to be Abbygail and a Who's tne daddy storyline.

I might like for the baby to be Paige and JJ.

Seems like there is going to be a love triangle between Eric and Nicole and Daniel.

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

LATER:
- Doug and Julie's storyline starts in July.
- James Scott says he's "too busy" to be EJ this year.
- But he is still open to "one day ..."
- A. Martinez is a missing father.
- Rafe is angry as hell about the DiMeras.
- Jason Cook sails in as Shawn D, with Belle and Claire!
- A new teen scene is seen in Salem.
- JJ is on the road to redemption ...
- Rafe realizes his feelings for Hope run deep!
- Chad battles with his brother cos ...
- THAAO PENGHLIS - aka Tony/Andre - BACK!
- Hope's granddaughter comes home a teenager.
- Andre/Tony's return changes everything!
- Sonny leaves but DOES NOT DIE!
- Sami appears this year!
- Gabi is back by summer but only for a while.
- Justin is drawn into the Kiriakis dynasty.
- John and Marlena are NOT over!
- Paige has a lookalike?!
- Serena is slowly written OUT. Zander goes as well.
- Bo and Steve (Patch) are back in action THIS FALL!
- Bo proves he is still a HERO.
- Kayla/Steve's son is the new troubled teen in town!
- Kayla will be getting good airtime.
- Chloe hates Nicole being near her son.
- JJ tries to save Paige from a pusher.
- Someone gets a new look!

Kinda weird no mention of Thersea and Brady and Jennifer and EVE

Excited about Tony! Not at all excited about a new "teen scene". You'd think they'd have this ready for the summer since maybe they are trying for younger viewers? Maybe for the end of summer?

Which actual Bo is coming back? Back for awhile or just he 50th stuff?

I don't think Bo coming back is long term. My guess is Bo saves Hope from Aiden.

I agree it would be better for the teens to come back now.

I'm VERY excited that James Scott is open to coming back to play EJ

The Paige look a like was left on the cutting room floor. The person playing her was bummed.

Thinking A Martinez might be Rafe and Gabi's dad but not sure.

Serena is suppose to be gone by end of August so not sure what she will do for two months.

Thanks for the Spoiler Mizzoufan !

Still too much Daniel on for my liking. I sure hope Eric and Nicole are endgame. Daniel closed the door in her face too many times and Eric was always the love of her life.

I wondered if A Martinez will be playing Frankie Brady but he's a bit old. Think I read somewhere that Frankie is Paige's real father and that will come out eventually. Did anyone else hear that?

Oh I never thought of Paige's dad that would be good. Give Eve a better story line then the one she has now.

I was really hoping that Paige would go to Stanford and never come back though....Tried of hearing the same thing over and over ...are you following me ...

Abby has sleep with two man now back to back ( this is the longest day ever) , hope we are not into who's the daddy storyline again.

Martha Madison (Marly Nelson-Foster, "The Bay" and Miranda Winterthorne, "Winterthorne") announced today on herTRadioV show "Soap Box" that she is returning to "Days of our Lives" as Belle Black Brady. Madison has signed a contract with the show and her first airdate is November 25.

Madison was the last actor to play Belle Black Brady, a role previously made popular by Kirsten Storms (Maxie Jones, "General Hospital.") Belle left the show with her husband Shawn Douglas Brady (Brandon Beemer) and their daughter Claire in 2008 in order to sailaround the world, much like Shawn's parents Bo (Peter Reckell) and Hope (Kristian Alfonso) once did. Martha's return comes hot on the heels of the announcement that Jason Cook is returning to Days as Shawn Douglas Brady.

Looks like Shawn and Belle anc Claire will be on long term

It'll be interesting to see if original Shawn and recast Belle have any chemistry. I was not a fan of Martha Madison at first but she grew on me. Remember that girl that played belle for like a minute? She was terrible!

I've read in a few different places the lasat few days that nbc is bringing back as many old timers as they can for a last hurrah before they pull the plug on the show. Nobody seems to have a source, though.

It'll be interesting to see if original Shawn and recast Belle have any chemistry. I was not a fan of Martha Madison at first but she grew on me. Remember that girl that played belle for like a minute? She was terrible!

I've read in a few different places the lasat few days that nbc is bringing back as many old timers as they can for a last hurrah before they pull the plug on the show. Nobody seems to have a source, though.

I think it was just renewed for several years.

My favorite storyline was when Steve and Kayla finally got together. There was so much build up, they were so hot. Hard to believe that was over 25 years ago!

I am a trainer and I was in Dallas earlier this month and one of the learners was named Kayla, probably in her 20's. I wondered if her mom was a fan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter