Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have time (we aren't going until late January) could you make some Mickey heads (like the ones you did for Veggiemommyof4 - Vanelope, Sophia, etc) for Dumbo and Sven from Frozen? The name for Dumbo would be Nolan and Sven would be Brendan. I'd prefer the names be under the Mickey heads, but on them is fine too. Thanks!

Sorry it took so long! I hope you can still use them!

Can I have a name fill for Kaitlyn in Pluto
And one for Misty in Eeyore both done representative character colors.

Also same names and characters as Mickey heads.

I'd appreciate it greatly!
Thx

Hi! I apologize about the delay! here you are

Darth, your disigns are fabulous! I have a request and I think it's something new for you to try. I like the cloud like you did for Elsa, but Could you do it in the shape of a Mickey head using the characters Mickey, Minnie, Donald, goofy, Pluto and instead of a name at the bottom put 2015. for the words in the cloud some suggestions might be:
Names of all the parks
Character names
Celebrate
Magic
Disney
Whatever else you think would be good

Could you do them in bright Rainbow colors?

Thanks so much in advance for your hard work! Very Excited for our trip next month!

I hope it's close to what you envisioned! :goodvibes

Hi- your designs are wonderful!! I was wondering if you could make some Mickey Heads for me to use on t-shirts for our trip in February. Thank you in advance!

Star Wars Mickey - Drew
Incredibles Dash - Drew
Monsters Inc Sulley - Brady
Peter Pan - Brady
Elsa - Kallan
Jake from Neverland Pirates - Beckett
(not sure if you can do Jake- if not how about a basic Mickey)

Hope this help!

Love your designs!
Could I please get the following:

Tink- with Ava on rt ear

Frozen gang- with Ava rt ear

Olaf- with Liz rt ear

Elsa- Ava rt ear

Anna- Liz rt ear

Sven- Liz rt ear

Kristoff- Ava rt ear

Could you possibly do a mickey head with a picture of Pete from mickey mouse club house with Ava on rt ear( my daughters favorite character, and I can't find any mouse heads with his picture)

Elsa word cloud without any name at bottom. One solid and one transparent please. With the following words: Mommy(larger please), Ava(larger please), Disney, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, Elsa, Frozen, Love, Hugs, Princess, Family, February 2015, Disney Cruise, Disney Wonder, Castaway Cay, Grand Cayman, Western Caribbean, Akershus Royal Banquet, First Cruise, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Happiness, Memories, Castle

Thanks so much! Liz

Here you are, I'm sorry it took so long, I hope you can still use them!

I was wondering if you could make a t-shirt design with the themed t-shirt mickey with custom and it to say - We're Back! 2015

We leave for our trip on March 12th. I hope this isn't too short of notice. Thank you!

Hi Darth, I love your designs. Are you taking new requests yet? If you are, can I get:
Elsa Mickey head with the name Marcy
Merida Mickey head (something along the lines of the Elsa one) with the name Isa
Baymax Mickey head with the name Alex
Dash Mickey head with the name Andy.

Thanks.

I didn't even know that there was such a board!! :flower:I just found it and I'm amazed at your work!!

Could you please make the following for me and my family? We're actually leaving Sat, March 8th. I know it's short notice and if it's not possible, I understand!!

The lime green Mickey head for each of the following...

This is the number from your examples - BES3917.png BES3916.png

Tinkerbell - Maria in Right Hand Corner of Ear

Peter Pan - Meagan in Right Hand Corner of Ear

Captain Hook - Roland in Right Hand Corner of Ear

This is the number from your examples - mkymouse401.png

Blue Mickey head for each of the following...

Bashful - Meagan

Grumpy - Roland

Happy - Maria

Hi, I was wondering if I could get the mickey head with the frozen cast with the names
Vince
Wendy
Grandma
then the mickey head with just Elsa with the name
Bailey
thanks in advance, you have such great designs
April

Your designs are amazing! Could you make the following for me?
Elsa and Anna mickey head- Hannah on ear
Elsa and Anna mickey head - Mom on ear
Princess Sopia mickey head- Princess Hannah
Stitch Yoda mickey head- Mom
Frozen name fill- Hannah
Snow White name fill- Shelby
I Can't Keep Calm We're Going To Walt Disney World
Thanks..Shelby

Here they are, I hope they'll still be of use!

Oh, if you get a chance ANY TIME, could I get a Sophia-type Mickey head like the one three posts above? I would love to get 2 of them, one to say Bella and one to say Kyra. both of my nieces are BIG fans of Sophia and I'd love to make shirts for their birthdays this coming summer!

good afternoon! I would like to request two autograph covers
http://imageshack.com/i/ip8WEy8sj (I love this design)
First one change name to Ryne and at the bottom Walt Disney World May 2015

Second same design but can you change background color to purple? Name Jordan at bottom Alt Disney World May 2015

Thanks so much!!

I hope I am doing this right. I have been looking around for a while and wondered if you can make a mickey head using names as the outline I found some on google when searching disney stuff. I hope this makes sense.
il_570xN.560979394_anos.jpg I hope this will link the picture I found. I really like the DISNEY font with this. If you can the names are Brian Jennifer Abbie Izzie. If I didn't do something correct please let me know. I am new at this. Thanks for taking the time to read my request.

I'm sure this is a dumb question but I'm very new to this DIY stuff & far from creative! LOL! Your designs are awesome!! I love the Epcot Passport you made. How do I go about getting 2 of them? Do I just save your pictures to my computer & print them out? Thanks!

@deedeew80 , that's exactly what you do. Save to your computer and print out. Or, I uploaded them to a printing site (can't remember if Shutterfly or Snapfish, but it was one of those as I had a coupon for a free book.) and had a photobook printed. From what I've heard, your mileage may vary on them wanting to print copyrighted images, but maybe mine was done because my books were free. ?? No clue, but I've never had a problem. I had to pay for maybe 2 or 4 extra pages.

Hi there!! First of all, I LOVE all your designs!!! Secondly, congratulations on the upcoming new addition to your family!! I say it all the time, becoming a Mom is the greatest thing that I have ever done!

My family and I are taking a trip to Disney World the week of April 5th, 2015. We are actually flying down on Easter Day and having dinner at Chef Mickey's that night. This will be the first time I have ever visited and the first trip for my 3 year old son and 4 year old nephew, so us kids are pretty darn excited!!!

If you have time, would you please be able to make the following designs for me? I would greatly appreciate it!!!

- Easter Related Mickey Head with the Mickey Gang and the year 2015 (I would like to put this on shirts for the whole family for some great Easter pictures at Chef Mickey's and such)

- The my first trip to Disney World design with Mickey and Friends and the year 2015

Thank you so much!

Sherry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter