Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to request 2 Mickey heads with the star wars characters. Graham on one design and Cole on the other. I would also like to request a Mickey head with the frozen characters with the name Madison. Thank you!!!

Hey Everyone! I want to thank you all so much for your kind words and support! I don't always respond to your messages, but I do read them all and I'm very thankful for all the love I get from you guys! Thank you! Unfortunately I've come to a point of my life where I can't keep up with what I got going on outside the thread, so I need to make that dreadful announcement... :\ I won't be taking anymore requests, anything after this message will not be fulfilled until further notice. I will however keep working on the requests prior to this message, and once I get caught up and life isn't too crazy I will come back to the thread and start taking new requests. I hope you understand! thank you all so much!

Hello,
I love your designs, they are awesome. I would like to request a few designs.

6 of the Mickey head with the whole frozen group on it.
Gavin
Landon
Allison
Hunter
Kaylie
Kymari

I would also like one of the Elsa, Anna, Olaf Word hearts with the name Allison.
Word ideas for the heart:
Love
Family
Memories
Believe
Dream
Disney World
Olaf
Elsa
Anna
Frozen
I love Warm hugs
Princess
Magic Kingdom
Frozen

Thank you!
Stacy

Here you are!

***REMINDER*** Hey Everyone! I want to thank you all so much for your kind words and support! I don't always respond to your messages, but I do read them all and I'm very thankful for all the love I get from you guys! Thank you! Unfortunately I've come to a point of my life where I can't keep up with what I got going on outside the thread, so I need to make that dreadful announcement... :\ I won't be taking anymore requests, anything after this message will not be fulfilled until further notice. I will however keep working on the requests prior to this message, and once I get caught up and life isn't too crazy I will come back to the thread and start taking new requests. I hope you understand! thank you all so much!

Hello! I love your 8x8 autograph pages. I am hoping that you are still DISigning! If you don't mind, could you please make some additional ones?

Monsters Inc.- Mike and Sully
The Incredibles- (5 spaces)
Disney Jr- Jake and Handy Manny
Disney Jr- Sofia and Doc McStuffins
Cars- Lightning McQueen and Mater
Duffy the Disney Bear
Dapper Dans

Belle and The Beast
Captain Hook and Mr Smee
Peter Pan and Tinker Bell
Woody and Jessie
Buzz Lightyear and Green Army Men
Ariel and Belle

Thank you in advance!

Hello! I love your 8x8 autograph pages. I am hoping that you are still DISigning! If you don't mind, could you please make some additional ones?

Monsters Inc.- Mike and Sully
The Incredibles- (5 spaces)
Disney Jr- Jake and Handy Manny
Disney Jr- Sofia and Doc McStuffins
Cars- Lightning McQueen and Mater
Duffy the Disney Bear
Dapper Dans

Belle and The Beast
Captain Hook and Mr Smee
Peter Pan and Tinker Bell
Woody and Jessie
Buzz Lightyear and Green Army Men
Ariel and Belle

Thank you in advance!

Ugh! Looks like I'm a few days too late! I just saw your post from Saturday! I love your work and hope you return, but enjoy your free time in the meantime!

Hey Darth,

My request for the journal pages (like Donatalies) in posts #61 and #68 now isn't needed until fall of 2016 due to family medical issues. If this is still doable please let me know. Thank you.

I have been looking through this entire thread and everything is amazing!!! Would it be possible to please get these t-shirt designs?:

the Incredibles mickey heads with 2015 on one ear and on the other:
1)Mama
2)Aunt Brenda
3)Genna
4)Jaxson

And something like the one that says our crazy magical vacation but only have "our magical disney vacation 2015".
Instead of the stick figures just the names. (Same as above)

Thank you so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter