Darth_Kedric DISigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for taking the time to make all of our vacations magical. I'd love it if you can complete a few DISigns for me before we leave on out trip in one month (beginning of April)

--I Can't keep calm I'm going to Disney World image with a black background instead of the pink or blue...using the waltograph font for Disney World
--Individual images of the seven dwarfs with their names written under the pic...I saw dopey in your completed images but need the other 6 (the circle with the dwarf in the front and the castle in the background)

Thanks so much!

I would love it if you would be able to complete a few DISigns for me please. I am after the Mickey heads and would like the following:

Stitch as Yoda with the name Kyenan
Mickey as Luke with the name Joshua
Elsa with the name Taneisha
Anna with the name Keziah
Tinkerbell with the name Irene
Tinkerbell with the name Nana

Thank you so much!

Great Design, great imagination, great heart! I can imagine that "swamped" doesn't quite adequately describe your days now. In case you find a moment in the next 96 days (we are headed to the MK in early June) could I please get in que for the following?

8x8 autograph book front and back cover:
text- Disney Autographs
Eli June 2015
Characters- New "Mickey Cartoons" characters

text- Disney Autographs
Noah June 2015 (first trip)
Characters- Star Wars Mickey and friends characters

text- Disney Autographs
Ella June 2015
Characters- Frozen characters

text- Disney Autographs
Maggie June 2015 (first trip)
Characters- Princesses (with Rapunzel and Elsa and Ana)

Hoping you can help me. I started making my girls an Epcot Passport based on some of Evan's Disigns (Otterpop). I found a personalized ID page that I LOVE and was hoping to use, but EVAN is no longer disinging/personalizing. Is there anyway you might be able to make me something similar and possibly personalize it as well. I could PM you the info you need to personalize... if this was a possibility.I attached a picture so you could get an idea

Attachments

• PassportID.JPG
    PassportID.JPG
    535.3 KB · Views: 14

Just checked in and wanted to say thank u for completing my design requests :) congrats on the upcoming addition to your family!

Hi Darth. Just checking in to see if we've lost you to life events again. Want to make sure whether you are going to have time to do my DISigns anytime soon. Thanks!

I love your Disigns! Fresh and new, thank you for sharing your talent!!!

Could I please make a request?

We'd like the disigns you made in Post #174 with some of the Fab 5. Adding Minnie...

Pluto with the name Owen
Donald with the name Mom
Goofy with the name Isaiah
Mickey with the name Dad
Minnie with the name Amanda

Thank you so much!

Here they are! :yay:

Thank you so much! I'm not going to worry about the name fills, but would you be able to change the autograph books to one that says Eoin and Gavin on the same one. I decided to just do one autograph book instead of two to worry about this trip.

Thanks again!

Here it is!

Thank you for the designs you made for me! They came out awesome. I'm still trying to figure out how to share pictures of us wearing your designs.

My sister saw them and she will be going to WDW so I promised to make her one for her and her family.

Can I request one more set of designs?

They would like a Toy Story Theme. I was thinking of some sort of Mickey Head with the Character. But we are flexible- what ever you can design for us would be great! Can we have a year 2015 on it somewhere?

1) Dad- Zurg
2) Mom- Jessie
3) Big Brother Z- Woody
4) Little Brother E - Buzz

Again, thank you for sharing your talents!

Sorry it took so long, I hope they can still use them!

Hello Darth_Kendric! Your work is amazing and I'm hoping you can spread the love and joy my family's way.
We are taking my 3 year old to Disneyland for her birthday for her first time on April 2nd and 3rd and my whole family is coming!

Would you be able to create the following for us by March 26, 2015? I apologize greatly for the shorter notice than requested!

For the back of all shirts:
Roybal Family Vacation
Disneyland 2015

First set of shirts:
Ears like these with the following themes.
http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/fc0romero/media/VeggieMommyof43_zpsc00ceed2.png.html
http://s1381.photobucket.com/user/fc0romero/media/VeggieMommyof42_zps05a7afb4.png.html

Gracie - princess little mermaid theme with tiara on the ears (pink colors for name and border)
Mommy - stitch theme with a hibiscus flower somewhere on the ears (purple name and border)
Mama - little mermaid theme with tiara on ears (traditional little mermaid colors)
Gaga - belle theme with tiara on the ears (traditional belle colors with pink wherever you see fit)
Papa - beast theme on the ears (traditional beast colors)
Uncle Dean - Flynn Rider theme on the ears (traditional colors)
Uncle Chris - Prince Charming theme on the ears (traditional colors)

Second set of shirts:
Heart with words inside Elsa frozen design but different themes and colors to match each of us below.
http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/elizsam/media/imagejpg1_zps0b633373.jpg.html
Key words to use - Love, Happiness, Family, Ohana, Heart, Fun, Disney, celebrate, Prince, Princess and whatever else you think goes.

Characters:
Gracie - finned little mermaid (Gracie in pink)
Mommy - stitch or LILO with a hibiscus flower (mommy in purple)
Mama - princess little mermaid (mama in teal)
Gaga - Belle (gaga in pink)
Papa - Beast
Uncle Dean - Flynn Rider
Uncle Chris - Prince Charming

Please let me know if you might be able to do this for me.
Thank you so much!!

Georgia

These are so amazing Darth Kedric! :worship:

We're not going until May (SWW) so I thought I'd put in a request now and give you time to get to me with no hurry so you have time to be creative! :goodvibes

I love the style of the above, but can Martina be Amidala?
Steve be a Jedi.
Simon be Darth Vader
Mallory be Princess Leia.

(edited to put names instead of Mommy & Daddy)

Hopefully this work out!

Hello,
I am loving your designs and appreciate you working to help make our trips to WDW more special!

I would love the following Frozen designs:
1.) Ears with Anna & Elsa-Caitlin on one ear (can you put "Sisters Forever" around the ears?)
2.) Ears with Anna & Elsa-Amelia on one ear (can you put "Sisters Forever" around the ears?)
3.) Ears with Olaf-Colin on one ear
4.) Ears with Olaf-Dad on one ear
5.) Ears with Anna-Mom on one ear
6.) Also, do you have a higher resolution image of just the Incredibles logo? I am afraid if I save one I just find online it won't be of good enough quality to print.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Here you are!

Your Star Wars Mickey Heads are so cute! We are going to our first Star Wars Weekend in June and would love it if you could make us some of those Mickey heads if you get the chance.

Could you make us

Darth Goofy with Josh and Dad (not sure what DH would prefer)
Pluto r2d2 with Ethan
Donald Han Solo with Bella
Minnie Leia with with Dani and Mom (to along with whatever DH picks)

Thanks so much in advance!

Here you go!

th_disneyluvrs45_zpsluuhqnwo.png

Your designs are wonderful!

My request would include the following please:

1)
T-shirt designs:

1. a design with "My First Trip to Disney World" and "May 2015" on it pictures of Disney characters

design with "My First Trip to Animal Kingdom" and "May 2015" on it pictures of Disney safari characters

2. Happy Birthday (arched wording) across the top of Minnie with a big 2 and Johanna (a little larger font for her name) on the bottom. Hot pink full body Minnie characters please, if possible. standing next to the 2. With a matching border. like the one you did for VeggieMommyof4

3. Could you please do the following name fills:

Mommy- hot pink Minnie Mouse
Johanna- hot pink Minnie Mouse

Mommy- safari characters
Johanna -safari characters

4. I'd like to request 2 of the word hearts

One with the name Johanna (and a safari Minnie ) and these words:

Animal Kingdom

May 2015

Minnie Mouse

Birthday Celebration

Mama

Johanna

2nd Birthday

Believe

Dreams

Princess

Angel

One with the name Mama (and a safari Minnie Minnie Mouse ) and these words:

Animal Kingdom

May 2015

Minnie Mouse

Birthday Celebration

Mama

Johanna

2nd Birthday

Believe

Dreams

Princess

Angel

One with no name (and a hot pink picture of Minnie Mouse if possible) and these words:

Minnie Mouse

Birthday Celebration

Mama

Johanna

2nd Birthday

Happy Birthday

Diva

Love

Believe

Dreams

Princess

Angel

2) Autograph Book Cover with all the Disney Characters? Saying - " Johanna’s Disney Autographs" at the top .sized for 8x8 with a pink background , spine and a back cover? Can you also add Princess Tiana to the group photo please

Autograph Book Cover with all the Safari Disney Characters? Saying - " Johanna’s First Trip to Disney " at the top .sized for 8x8 with a tan background , spine and a back cover please?

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

Last edited:
I love the Mickey mouse Star Wars characters in the mouse ears!
Could I please get:
group of characters: Mom
Minnie as Amidala: Katie
Minnie as Amidala: Abigail
Minnie Leia: Aubrey
Goofy Darth: Dad
Mickey Skywalker: Luke
Stitch Obi wan: Maddie
Stitch Yoda: Jacob

Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter