Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
kimmar067 said:
never.did.
never.will.

[they're CREEPY]

They are. That's why one day I'm going to put it next to DD13 with a knife.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

PrincessInOz said:
I'd worry about what DD13 would do with the knife! :rotfl2:

She will be too busy screaming to do much. I warned her I may do it and she is worried. Hee hee.

You're the one there in 3D. I would still make sure it was a blunt knife.....a very blunt knife.

You never know what happens when a brain snaps!

They are. That's why one day I'm going to put it next to DD13 with a knife.

.....:eek:.....OMG!! .......:rotfl2::lmao: TOO funny!!!

....you have a sick and twisted mind.....probably what I like best about you...

That's too funny MQ!

I wish I would've copied a FB pic of an acquaintance's elf of the shelf the other day. It was a bit um... wrong.

Let me see if I can find it.

Found it.

elfontheshelf.jpg

This is the first year in I can't remember how long that I am well ahead of the game and actually have almost all my Christmas shopping done before the last weekend!! I've followed my plan for stockings and did one kid's stuff this weekend, will do another next weekend, and then the last. It's working pretty well so far. I used to just go to the store and get 3 of everything; this year I'm mixing it up and they will have different stocking stuffers entirely.

Now I am in the process of planning what stuff I'm going to bake for the family's goodie-baskets. And this year I will make rum balls!! :thumbsup2

We've been done for a while. DH went crazy at the beginning of November and I finished up a couple weeks ago.

I'm glad too. DH and ran out to the mall for a couple stocking stuffers on the 30th and I was shocked at the parking situation. We witnessed some people literally screaming and sharing all kinds of expletives over a parking space. Seriously....

I always wonder if those adults are the people who would get in a fight over a spot in line in elementary school??

I'm glad too. DH and ran out to the mall for a couple stocking stuffers on the 30th and I was shocked at the parking situation. We witnessed some people literally screaming and sharing all kinds of expletives over a parking space. Seriously....

Reason #863 why I never go to the mall.....:headache:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter