Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Poo(h)

winnie.jpg

Mean Queen..... I am so glad I picked now to check in. I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo". :lmao::rotfl2:

Mean Queen..... I am so glad I picked now to check in. I would hate to have missed your fine example of "good Pooh" and "bad poo". :lmao::rotfl2:

....if you need a tutorial on this subject, I'm thinkin' you've got bigger fish to fry....popcorn::

....where's that danged netty pot?

I do it every day. Twice a day with a cold. I had awful sinus trouble and pain for 2 weeks before the cold so I think the cold was too much to fight off the sinus infection. The good news is that it had been almost 3 years since my last sinus infection and I used to get them chronically.

Consider it the last time. It is, afterall, getting to the end of 2012. I think that if a trippie hasn't been completed in 2 years, that the period of moratorium is probably up.

....:scratchin....should we, like.....have a moment of silence? popcorn::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter