Dancing Babnanas 10!!!....Some bacon, a pole, and more udder nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
I put up some lights outside last night. DD may put up the tree tonight. If not, next week.

I have been wanting to do that for years.... but.. mickey heads with my 4 kids names or birthdates... something like that... I was thinking on my ankle... maybe my wrist... did it hurt there>? the last one I got, is completely discreet, so only DH knows where it is.. :-)blush:) but I haven't 100% decided yet.. plus I don't just want to go anywhere... I would like to go somewhere that I know has good artists..

I had wanted to get my kid's names on it, but they couldn't fit it on my wrist. I considered my ankle but to get the names it would have been bigger than I wanted. It took me over a year to figure out what I want, where I wanted it, and who to do it. I've heard from people with tattoos that the wrist is supposed to be more painful than other places, but I didn't think it was that bad. It actually hurt a lot more the last time I got my eyebrows threaded. :scared1:

....oh my....what a CUTE tat!

Thank you!

I put up some lights outside last night. DD may put up the tree tonight. If not, next week.

I'm so behind on my decorating. I think we plan to start this weekend.

Hi. Maybe I will drag some Xmas stuff out tomorrow. I have not adjusted to winter temps yet. It was 14 this morning.

SadieDog, it's been real cold here, too! It never got out of the 20s today. That's too cold for this time of year. But they are saying near 50 for Sunday and Monday. I'll take that. :thumbsup2

It's 18 now. I hope it warms up here too.

My dear friend is running her 1st marathon this morning for St. Jude. She started getting into running about a year ago and wanted to run a marathon. She came down with a rotten cold last week and is still not feeling well. I'll be thinking about her and waiting for her call when she is done.

SadieDog said:
It's 18 now. I hope it warms up here too.

My dear friend is running her 1st marathon this morning for St. Jude. She started getting into running about a year ago and wanted to run a marathon. She came down with a rotten cold last week and is still not feeling well. I'll be thinking about her and waiting for her call when she is done.

18!!! We are near 80 today. It's a bit warm for the Santa parade and Snowfest. I bet it will take a lot to keep that pumped in snow frozen.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Pumped in snow when it's near 80? :lmao: Now that's strange. Our small town is having a Holiday Parade today as well. Oh look, it's getting warmer....up to 20 and climbing.

I'm actually excited for Christmas this year. Ask anyone and they'll tell you I'm a total Grinch. I dispise Christmas songs, can't stand them. This year I'm about ready to hum them all day long. DD is with her dad from Christmas Eve till sometime on Christmas day. I'll pick her up early afternoon and then she spends the rest of the day with me. I took some student loan excess money out and we're both getting new tv's, new dvd players, and I got her a new computer. For once, I'm the Disney parent.

For those of you who have never gone through a divorce, or haven't known anyone who has, let me explain the 'Disney parent' comment.

It doesn't matter who the custodial parent is, Mom or Dad. The noncustodial parent is the one who typically has few rules and gets the kids a lot of cool stuff. The custodial parent, me in this case, is the one who has lots of rules and doesn't get the kid(s) cool stuff. We're too busy living. This year, I'm the one buying the cool stuff. HEHE, I know I'm evil, but, I'm just enjoying being the 'Disney parent' this time around.

PaMom - Glad you're enjoying Christmas this year. I'm totally the reverse, which is so unusual for me. But my tree is up and I have one more area in the house to decorate (which I will do today), most of my presents are wrapped and under the tree; and I have started on the cards. Maybe by next weekend, I'll be feeling the Christmas spirit.

I'm actually excited for Christmas this year. Ask anyone and they'll tell you I'm a total Grinch. I dispise Christmas songs, can't stand them. This year I'm about ready to hum them all day long. DD is with her dad from Christmas Eve till sometime on Christmas day. I'll pick her up early afternoon and then she spends the rest of the day with me. I took some student loan excess money out and we're both getting new tv's, new dvd players, and I got her a new computer. For once, I'm the Disney parent.

For those of you who have never gone through a divorce, or haven't known anyone who has, let me explain the 'Disney parent' comment.

It doesn't matter who the custodial parent is, Mom or Dad. The noncustodial parent is the one who typically has few rules and gets the kids a lot of cool stuff. The custodial parent, me in this case, is the one who has lots of rules and doesn't get the kid(s) cool stuff. We're too busy living. This year, I'm the one buying the cool stuff. HEHE, I know I'm evil, but, I'm just enjoying being the 'Disney parent' this time around.

I'm happy for you. :goodvibes

Wow!

I'm cold and can't stop thinking about my electric blanket. I try to make myself stay up until 8pm.

I'd be happy to send you some of our heat. :thumbsup2 We have more than enough to share down here.

I'm leaving for Vegas in the a.m. so whay am I not in the least bit excited? It's not Disney... that's why... and I have way too much darn stuff to do.. and I know that's what I'll be thinking of while I'm there. Plus... I'm really gonna miss the kids.. I've been doing a little too much traveling this year.
I hate being away from them.. I know it's crazy,.. everyone deserves a break, but I really wish I was bringing them.

So.. my birthday was a few days ago.. and my DH got me a beautiful watch w/ 21 diamonds on it.. really nice.. totally not expecting it, cuz with the holidays coming, I always hate to spend money on gifts for me.. so I tell him not to.. but he did anyway,,, I feel guilty...

well... wish me luck... I've gotta leave for the airport in 3 1/2 hours... and I haven't slept yet,

Have a great trip daisyyy and happy birthday. Enjoy your surprise present. It sounds beautiful!

PaMom, saw this on FB this morning, thought of you!.....

8782_395533063855528_1213051087_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter