Current *GT/MTO/FLR Discounts!

To better accomodate those who visit this thread, on average how often do you visit this thread?

• Once a month

Votes: 59 8.7%
  • Once a week

Votes: 114 16.8%
  • 2 times a week

Votes: 36 5.3%
  • 3 times a week

Votes: 42 6.2%
  • 4 times a week

Votes: 23 3.4%
  • 5 times a week

Votes: 25 3.7%
  • 6 times a week

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • daily

Votes: 121 17.9%
  • more than 1 time per day

Votes: 49 7.2%
  • First time on Thread

Votes: 215 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really thought June 13th on the Fantasy would show up. Compared to the other June cruises, it has a ton of rooms left. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Really bummed. Looks like they skipped right over June 2015 sailings for FLR and went to July. There are still a lot of verandah rooms on our sailing (June 12th), so I am not sure why they are not offering FLR. Maybe waiting until 30 days out? Not giving up, but prepared not to get it.

I am hoping to see more FLR/MTO for the summer just in general, just like last year. I am looking at July double dip on the dream and I see so much availability...

Back from my Disney Magic cruise 4/26 - 5/3! It was nice, any questions let me know.

Here are the new *GT rates for today 5/5/2015! Missed you guys!

NEW (1)
Magic, 7 Night Dover to Barcelona 8/3/2015 IGT $0.00 OGT $4,158.00 VGT $5,158.00

CHANGES (1)

Magic, 9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise - A 6/20/2015 IGT $4,000.00 OGT $4,900.00 VGT $6,628.00
Note: If you booked this cruise at the VGT previously, contact DCL. The total price dropped about $1K, you will get a refund

*GT (2)

Magic, 9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise - A 6/20/2015 IGT $4,000.00 OGT $4,900.00 VGT $6,628.00
Magic, 7 Night Dover to Barcelona 8/3/2015 IGT $0.00 OGT $4,158.00 VGT $5,158.00

Hi Everyone - So for those holding out for rates (*GT/MTO/FLR) - do you all have cruises already booked and plan to transfer it if a rate comes out? Or just ready to spring on it if one comes available? We have an OBB cruise from July - for a cruise date on the Fantasy in October - but now my Mom is no longer retiring (she is a teacher) so we wanted to try and move it to the summer if a rate comes out in June or July.

Hi Everyone - So for those holding out for rates (*GT/MTO/FLR) - do you all have cruises already booked and plan to transfer it if a rate comes out? Or just ready to spring on it if one comes available? We have an OBB cruise from July - for a cruise date on the Fantasy in October - but now my Mom is no longer retiring (she is a teacher) so we wanted to try and move it to the summer if a rate comes out in June or July.

We are booked on the cruise we want, but hopeful that VGT comes out beforehand. We were going to stick with our original one but my husband decided he wanted to go on this one no matter what, so I swapped it.

Here are ALL the discount listings for 5/6/2015!

*GT (2)
Magic, 9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise - A 6/20/2015 IGT $4,000.00 OGT $4,900.00 VGT

that's it for today! I wish I had better news! Hopefully more discounts soon!

We have a June cruise booked, but was hoping for a Fl Resident rate so we could have it applied.
goNDmay9, I hope you are waiting for GT rates and not FLR. I was told you can not apply FLR to an OBB.

We have a June cruise booked, but was hoping for a Fl Resident rate so we could have it applied.
goNDmay9, I hope you are waiting for GT rates and not FLR. I was told you can not apply FLR to an OBB.

The good thing about the FLR discounts is that allow you change the reservation to a FLR. Yes, you may loose the OBB, but it is generally worth it. You would just have to compare the rates.

Here are ALL the discounts for today 5/7/2015!

*GT (2)
Magic, 9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise - A 6/20/2015 IGT $4,000.00 OGT $4,900.00 VGT $7,600.00

They changed the Magic, 9-Niggt VGT rate back to the previous rate prior to my noting the drop in price on 5/5/2015. It had actually dropped $1K for a couple days. Did anyone see the drop from my sight and book and save the extra cash? Just wondering!

Hopefully we will see more discounts before long! I am predicting a *GT rate for Hawaii! I am actually going to cancel my scheduled cruise (Hawaii) for 9/7 in hopes of the *GT or even a MTO! Fingers crossed! It will be our 30th Wedding Anniversary during that period. Discount could be out as early as next week!

Congrats and Happy Anniversary justacruiser! That is quite an achievement! I'll keep my fingers (and toes) crossed of you! Thanks for this thread! It is amazing!

Hi!

Hope you had a great trip!

Wondering if you had any thoughts on *GT for Alaska end of August now that PIF is past.

Also, although a ways out - it appears Sept on the Fantasy is selling well - likelihood of *GT then ? Or what about the Magic 5 Day sailings in October.

Looking forward to seeing your comments.

Best,

Never Say Never

Hi!

Hope you had a great trip!

Wondering if you had any thoughts on *GT for Alaska end of August now that PIF is past.

It looks like the 8/24 and 8/31 have plenty of rooms. There is a chance both could have the *GT offered. I do not think prices will go up much if you take the chance and wait a while to book.

Also, although a ways out - it appears Sept on the Fantasy is selling well - likelihood of *GT then ? Or what about the Magic 5 Day sailings in October.

For the Fantasy, probably the later the more chance of the *GT. In my opinion ONLY, they will offer some discounts on the Magic in OCT, especially around 10/23. For the Magic, for sure the prices should not increase much if at all between now and then.

Looking forward to seeing your comments.

Best,

Never Say Never

*GT (2)
Magic, 9-Night Norwegian Fjord Cruise - A 6/20/2015 IGT $4,000.00 OGT $4,900.00 VGT $7,600.00

They changed the Magic, 9-Niggt VGT rate back to the previous rate prior to my noting the drop in price on 5/5/2015. It had actually dropped $1K for a couple days. Did anyone see the drop from my sight and book and save the extra cash? Just wondering!

Hopefully we will see more discounts before long! I am predicting a *GT rate for Hawaii! I am actually going to cancel my scheduled cruise (Hawaii) for 9/7 in hopes of the *GT or even a MTO! Fingers crossed! It will be our 30th Wedding Anniversary during that period. Discount could be out as early as next week!

Just to let you know I got an interline rate on Hawaii. Those are usually the last discounts offered after all the other discounts have been exhausted. I was really shocked to see it come out first. I think you're smart to cancel I would expect to see MTO rates on this cruise. Maybe their just waiting until after the PIF date to roll out all the other discounts.

Just to let you know I got an interline rate on Hawaii. Those are usually the last discounts offered after all the other discounts have been exhausted. I was really shocked to see it come out first. I think you're smart to cancel I would expect to see MTO rates on this cruise. Maybe their just waiting until after the PIF date to roll out all the other discounts.

they could go pretty quickly, but hopefully I will notice. Lol thanks

We are hoping for MTO or GT - but are realistic about the chances. With the summer rates last minute - the rates are too high for us to move it. Even the GT prices are up there. I even tried pricing out next summer and OUCH. Darn school schedules! LOL

Sending good vibes and pixie dust your way!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter