2igfa4i.jpg

mattress pad
288t5e1.jpg

sheet
1zyijog.jpg

another sheet & blanket
rs537a.jpg

Thanks so much for the updates and pictures Buzz!:thumbsup2

We booked a package for December at AKL (7 nights) with DDP, but airfare has doubled for us to fly to Orlando, adding on an additional $1000 to our trip budget that we weren't expecting. So, we're thinking about possibly booking a moderate resort instead of a deluxe to offset the increased airfare a bit, and CSR is my family's first choice.:banana:

It's either that or completely cancel WDW all together and make another trip to Disneyland, but we were really looking forward to experiencing all the new and great things that WDW has to offer.

Sounds like you're having a great time, Buzz! Thanks for the updates.

Glad to hear your having a good time Buzz. I wanted to ask while your there how are the showers in the rooms as far as water presure?

I'm amazed at how many hotels have crap for water presure in their showers.

By the way what was the temp today. I know I'm just teasing myself, but it sould better then teens and twenties.

I've been thinking about you, Buzz, and wondering if you were in WDW yet. How jealous am I -- it's about 15 below with the wind chill here! Thanks for posting all the great pics, especially the ones of the mattress. I have really been stressing about bedbugs ever since that article about ASMo a few weeks back. It's nice to know Disney is taking steps to keep the bugs at bay. Can't wait to see more info about your trip. Have a great time!

Do you have a link to that article? The new plastic covers should work well. We've stayed at other hotels that have them and haven't had a problem.

Thank you for all the pics and the updates Buzz! :worship: Hope you are having a great time.....I know you are!

THANKS BUZZ FOR SPENDING THE TIME TO UPDATE US! We are all getting an "extra" trip to CSR through you! Hope you and your family are having a BLAST!!! :thumbsup2

Glad to hear your having a good time Buzz. I wanted to ask while your there how are the showers in the rooms as far as water pressure?

I'm amazed at how many hotels have crap for water presure in their showers.

By the way what was the temp today. I know I'm just teasing myself, but it should better then teens and twenties.
Sunday and Monday were 87 degrees and today and tomorrow are supposed to be in the low 70's. Back to the 80's by Friday. It rained for a few minutes when we were eating lunch at Sci Fi yeterday and then a bit jut before Faantasmic last night but nothing bad. just brought in some cooler weather which is fine with me. 87 was a bit of a shock coming from 20 in CT when we left.

The water pressure is good. It doesn't sting while in there but it gets the shampoo out of my DW's hair and she has thick hair.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone! Off to Epcot this morning. We'll spend the day there before dinner at Cape May and the Illiuminations cruise tonight.

thanks for the pics and reports!! Leaving in 9 days if you are still there will buy you a drink at the pool for all the hard work of reporting to us:thumbsup2

we will be at CSR in 22 days!!! THank you - thank you for the info on CSR. All of your updates and pictures are so much help. It is -9 here in MN today, so the low 70's sounds so good !!!

Glad you're having a great time Buzz! Thanks for all the awesome pictures!!

Someone just posted that a CM just told her that the CSR pool will be getting resurfaced in March & April. . .

Buzz I read on another post they are planning rehab of Dig site, have you seen anything? We go March 13th, this is making me nervous. The dig site was one of the reasons we picked this resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter