• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR is great!!

Thurs to Thurs, 9/11 to 9/18. Free dining.

Kids are still young enough to take out of school.

Can't wait!!

Thurs to Thurs, 9/11 to 9/18. Free dining.

Kids are still young enough to take out of school.

Too bad we will mjiss you by two days. We are there for free dining as well. We will be with my dbf and her dh to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary (dbf was once many years ago and her dh has never been). No kids with us...oldest will hopefully have a new job after graduating from college next month and my baby--all 20 years of him--will be back in college classes when we go.

Just returned from another great stay at CSR! The slide was closed the whole time we were there, but the pool & Siesta's were open. They were working on the slide each day we were out there, including Saturday, so I don't see any reason it shouldn't be ready for your trip. Have a great time!!

Welcome back! :goodvibes Thanks for the info!

Just returned from another great stay at CSR! The slide was closed the whole time we were there, but the pool & Siesta's were open. They were working on the slide each day we were out there, including Saturday, so I don't see any reason it shouldn't be ready for your trip. Have a great time!!
Good to hear! Welcome back!!

Welcome back and thanks for sharing!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter