CSR is great!!

Buzz2001

CSR MAN!!
Hola! Live from CSR!! Just got back from DHS. Weather - 87 degrees today, sunny, no humidity. The lines were long for ToT (70 mins) and RnR (120 mins), FP's work great!

Check in at 9:00am - two connecting rooms in cabana 9b on the backside facing the lake, 9529 and 9530. Villhermosa (from Mexico) was great! The king room is normal, high bed and tub. The rooms are in excellent condition. A small dent in the wall by the table in the king room. Looks like someone slammed the table into the wall. Check in took only 10 mins. I was second in line.

The double bed room has new plastic covering that encases er the sheets to prevent bed bugs. Also, new alarm clock that are MP3/CD player compatible. It has a a plug on the side for the players. I'll load pics later.

Had breakfast at the PM, It was crowded but CM Debbie got our drinks and refills and bussed our table. Pink lemonade was available along with the soda, tea, coffee and iced tea.

Heading out to MK tonight, open until 3:00am!

I talked to one of the life guards at the pool and she didn't know anything about the pool closing. She suggested calling recreation because they do all pool maintenance for WDW. I'll keep checking.

Questions, ask away!

More to follow!

ps - I'll get the questions answered from the folks who PM'd me asap.

As I was logging on, I thought about you! I was thinking you are where I would like to be- see the smile on my face??:) anycase we are in the middle of a winter storm warning- tough for those who are scheduled to fly. sounds like the weather is great there, and to be at the MK till you drop in those temps- how cool (warm) is that! Have a wonderful time.

could you explain the plastic cover thing on the bed again?

Babs

As I was logging on, I thought about you! I was thinking you are where I would like to be- see the smile on my face??:) anycase we are in the middle of a winter storm warning- tough for those who are scheduled to fly. sounds like the weather is great there, and to be at the MK till you drop in those temps- how cool (warm) is that! Have a wonderful time.

could you explain the plastic cover thing on the bed again?

Babs
Its a type of soft plastic that they put the mattress into and it zips up to form a total cover over the mattress. Then there is a soft mattress pad over it, then the sheet. I'll post a photo when I get a chance.

Have a great trip! We look forward to your updates. :banana:

Also, CSR has a new bus stop at Hollywood Studios. It's the first bus stop as you walk out, #6. It's great to be close. CSR used to have the last spot at DHS.

just checking in. Do the plstic covers on the mattresses make the sheets slip off?

Hi Buzz,
So happy you and your family are having a great vacation so far! Thanks for all the updates regarding CSR! :rotfl:

Thanks for the live update! In two weeks we'll be making our first visit to CSR, it will be just myself and DS5, what would be a good location for us to request? We plan on spending most our time at the parks, being close a bus stop would be great, and will check out the Dig Site a few times. Thanks Buzz!

BUZZ, you made it!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Have a BLAST!!! :cool1:

Here we are, :surfweb:, all your faithful followers as we await all the LIVE updates!!!! :woohoo:

Buzz... thanks for the updates. Looking forward to reading your reports!!!

Going2disney... we're arriving at CSR two weeks from tomorrow. See ya there. :banana:

Thanks for the updates, Buzz. Looking forward to reading more. It was 45 and rainy in Chicago today...so the weather you described at Disney is perfect. Wish we didn't have to wait until September to be there. :mad:

Hello from New England Buzz!
Can't wait to hear how your trip is going.
Enjoy the warm weather. Forecast for 50s and a little rain here tommow - thanks for sending some of that warm weather our way :thumbsup2

Yay, Buzz! I'm so jealous that you are there & I'm not! You're day-by-day trip report will get me so excited for our trip to CSR next month. Keep the news coming... have a great time!!!

Having you there to tell us about everything is great!! If we can't be there, then we can visit through you! Thanks a million for the updates.

Buzz:

I'm on my way down as a conventionear! Thanks for all of the advice! See you tomorrow! :yay:

Buzz- I'm so glad you got 9B!! Sounds like your trip is off to a great start:thumbsup2 Looking forward to more details- have fun!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter