CSR - Business Class, anyone stayed yet?

We just got back from Disneyworld on Saturday. Stayed in the Business Class and it was definitely worth every penny. We had breakfast every morning there.

The only drawback we encountered was the fact that it opened at 7:00am. This was an issue for us when we wanted to be at the park early for the Extra Magic Hours at the Magic Kingdom. The park opened at 8:00am that day and the bus trip to the park took approx. 20-25 minutes thus we had to rush thru breakfast that day.

We got our fill of breakfast (there were 4 of us) every day. And after a hard day at the park we were able to spend a few hours back in Business Class enjoying beers, wine, and snacks.

The staff there were excellent. Of note, we were doted upon by Kate, Ainsley, Sam, and Leah. All of them worked up in concierge for part of the time and in the Business Class the other half. They were always very attentive and kept me supplied with beer.

One last note, when we leave for the parks in the morning we always asked the CMs for bottles of water to take with us and they always obliged - no need to buy water at the park.

This is good to know...I drink water with my breakfast so it's nice to hear they will get some if you ask. We think business class will definitely be worth it for us too. I would never book CSR in a standard room again as we found it to be such a hike the last time we stayed. So when I priced out the difference between a preferred room and business class it was only $196 more for 7 nights - for us that was a no brainer. The location alone is worth it to us as we will be boiling in August and we will definitely take advantage of the lounge daily for the breakfast items and drinks/snacks in the evening...cannot wait :)

I am pretty sure the lounge is on the ground floor. We always ask for a high floor because I have heard stories of those little lizards slipping into rooms when the housekeepers have the doors popped open cleaning! Plus we like to be away from foot traffic.

LOL, we live in South Florida and we often find little lizards in our house. Our cats like to catch them. If we see a cat with a lizard, we quickly try to rescue the lizard and put it outside before the cat can finish it off!

What time can you start asking for beer and wine? At 5?

Did I understand right that they put out chips, dips, crackers cheese and fruit at 5 or is it 7?

Also did I read right you still pick up your packages at the gift shop?

Is your KTTK card gold like it is in other club levels?

bluejasmine said:
What time can you start asking for beer and wine? At 5?

Did I understand right that they put out chips, dips, crackers cheese and fruit at 5 or is it 7?

Also did I read right you still pick up your packages at the gift shop?

Is your KTTK card gold like it is in other club levels?

We were there at Easter and snacks were out at opening at 5. Choc covered pretzels came out around 7. The beer/wine display will also be out and available at 5.

Package pickup was still at the gift shop.

Cards were the same blue as other CSR KTTW cards. Not gold.

DH and I will be booking our stay for March 2014 in BC soon and had a question I haven't really seen the answer to..

What are the typical views from 9b ? Since we are staying for 11 nights I am hoping to get a good lake view..anything I should specifically ask for besides 2nd floor ?

Thanks in advance ;)

DH and I will be booking our stay for March 2014 in BC soon and had a question I haven't really seen the answer to..

What are the typical views from 9b ? Since we are staying for 11 nights I am hoping to get a good lake view..anything I should specifically ask for besides 2nd floor ?

Thanks in advance ;)

Dd and I stayed there in April. We were on the backside of the building and had a view of a small lake. You could see the turtles swim! The other side you could see the main lake, or grounds . I went to google maps and bing maps and looked around so I knew what to expect. Bus stop1 was really convenient and we really enjoyed the lounge. Enjoy!

Thanks in advance ;)

This was the view from our room, ground floor on the back side of the building.

View from our room by Cam5279, on Flickr

And this one is from the front side, looking across to the rest of the Cabanas buildings.

Coronado Springs views by Cam5279, on Flickr

There's not a parking lot immediately adjacent to 9B so I don't think there are really any bad views. You have the main lake on one side, a garden and 9A on another, the smaller lake on the back side, and landscaping and El Centro on the last. And the whole Cabanas section is so lush that no matter where you look it is green and very tropical feeling.

This one is looking at 9B from the path to El Centro.

Looking at building 9B by Cam5279, on Flickr

Thank you so very much for your quick replies ! I am so excited for this trip and the wait is going to be so worth it. I'm sold on BC and luckily so is DH. :thumbsup2

Appreciate all your thoughtful replies!

We just checked in today and they have us a room in 9B. Does that mean we have access to the lounge? They didn't mention it to my husband (long story--there was a problem with our first room and we had to move). If so where is the lounge and how do we access it?

We just checked in today and they have us a room in 9B. Does that mean we have access to the lounge? They didn't mention it to my husband (long story--there was a problem with our first room and we had to move). If so where is the lounge and how do we access it?

It accesses with your room key. Also located first floor on side facing lake.

It is called cocomino cove.

If your key works than you should be good:thumbsup2

Which rooms are closer to the main building-Preferred or Business Class?

Do they have newspapers in the BC lounge? Thanks!

Which rooms are closer to the main building-Preferred or Business Class?

Do they have newspapers in the BC lounge? Thanks!

The preferred are close to main building about the same distance as BC. For me the big difference is that BC was much closer to the Dig Site. I think there were papers in the the lounge and there were TV's too. Go to the CSR thread on the first page is a video of the lounge.

The BC is really close to bus stop 1 and we never had to stand even though it was last stop and it was Easter week too!

Thanks so much for the info. You guys have convinced me to try Business Class!

Lovely pics.
The paranoid side of me wonders if there are any alligators in those ponds! Maybe I should switch to a second floor room (assuming gators can't climb stairs!)

If you didn't book Business Class you don't have access to the lounge. If 9B isn't fully booked they will sometimes give out those rooms, but not lounge access.

saskdw said:
If you didn't book Business Class you don't have access to the lounge. If 9B isn't fully booked they will sometimes give out those rooms, but not lounge access.

I'd still try. But that's just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter