CSR - Business Class, anyone stayed yet?

We just checked in today and they have us a room in 9B. Does that mean we have access to the lounge? They didn't mention it to my husband (long story--there was a problem with our first room and we had to move). If so where is the lounge and how do we access it?

Did you get access to the lounge?

During our stay in April, the door access pad was broken so the lounge door was always unlocked.

Just got home this morning. I tried. We didn't have access. Our room location was great. The cleanliness of the room and friendliness of the staff left a lot to be desired. I will try to do a full report with pics later :)

mommyrosa2 said:
This is good to know...I drink water with my breakfast so it's nice to hear they will get some if you ask. We think business class will definitely be worth it for us too. I would never book CSR in a standard room again as we found it to be such a hike the last time we stayed. So when I priced out the difference between a preferred room and business class it was only $196 more for 7 nights - for us that was a no brainer. The location alone is worth it to us as we will be boiling in August and we will definitely take advantage of the lounge daily for the breakfast items and drinks/snacks in the evening...cannot wait :)

This is so good to hear! I booked business class Nov. 23-30. Cannot wait!

We just got back a few days ago, and have to say, we loved staying Business Level.

Our room was in 9B, obviously, on the ground floor facing out toward a pond. Very pretty. It was a very short walk over to the Coconino Lounge. Magic Bands weren't working for access, but Key to the World cards were. Breakfast was typical pastries, cereal, yogurt, bananas. My 15yo daughter loved that she could make a coffee using fancy syrups. The CM's there were very friendly and helpful.

In the evening they offered beer and wine (which they would bring to you), small snacks like chips and salsa, nuts, and some other kind of dip with crackers. There was also soda. (cans) This all came in VERY handy since we are from Boston, and happened to be in Disney World to watch our Red Sox win the World Series!!! :) My son was SO happy to be able to sit in the lounge with the big tv's and a snack watching part of the game! My husband did leave a small gratuity each time we were there, since the CM's were so good about taking care of us and refilling things when they ran out.

We loved being so close to the bus stop and main building, and it really was a quick walk over to the pool...OH and we saw alligators!!! There were two of them hanging out under the bridge!!! Very cool.

We had really debated about whether this would be worth the expense before we left. We now completely agree that it was. If we stay at CSR again, it will be the business level for sure.

We just got back a few days ago, and have to say, we loved staying Business Level. Our room was in 9B, obviously, on the ground floor facing out toward a pond. Very pretty. It was a very short walk over to the Coconino Lounge. Magic Bands weren't working for access, but Key to the World cards were. Breakfast was typical pastries, cereal, yogurt, bananas. My 15yo daughter loved that she could make a coffee using fancy syrups. The CM's there were very friendly and helpful. In the evening they offered beer and wine (which they would bring to you), small snacks like chips and salsa, nuts, and some other kind of dip with crackers. There was also soda. (cans) This all came in VERY handy since we are from Boston, and happened to be in Disney World to watch our Red Sox win the World Series!!! :) My son was SO happy to be able to sit in the lounge with the big tv's and a snack watching part of the game! My husband did leave a small gratuity each time we were there, since the CM's were so good about taking care of us and refilling things when they ran out. We loved being so close to the bus stop and main building, and it really was a quick walk over to the pool...OH and we saw alligators!!! There were two of them hanging out under the bridge!!! Very cool. We had really debated about whether this would be worth the expense before we left. We now completely agree that it was. If we stay at CSR again, it will be the business level for sure.

How did he leave a gratuity? Crap- now I feel bad, I was wondering about this the whole time as a few of the CMs were awesome to us, but I know that club level CMs can't accept tips so I wasn't sure about the CMs at business class, and didn't want to put them in an awkward position. I figured I would write to the GM to say how fantastic and helpful some of the were.

he just left a few dollars on the table before we left, and made sure the CM's knew we were leaving so it didn't just sit there.

Question...Are there any standard rooms in 9b? If not where would be the best place to put in a room request for a standard room?

Question...Are there any standard rooms in 9b? If not where would be the best place to put in a room request for a standard room?

I would like to know this also. I am all about convenience - is it best to be near the lounge - or is that too much foot traffic near your room? And where is the lounge? Ground level?

The lounge is on the first floor, in the front of the building. I didn't bother making any requests as far as room location. I'm not sure as to whether there are any standard rooms in 9B, I thought that they were all business class.

My reservation is for "Business Class Standard" - I did not know that there were any other choices. Is there a Business Class Preferred??

Any recent trip reviews on the CSR Business Class? I waited too long to book and now the regular preferred rooms are all booked up. Trying to decide between Standard, King Preferred or Business Class.

We stayed Business Class the week prior to Easter (April 13-20) and it was amazing! You can't beat the location anywhere on CSR property. The lounge was awesome too - we used it a lot more than I thought we would be able to. Several times for breakfast & almost every day for coffee. Several nights for snacks & beer too. It was really nice to have a spot to relax in away from the crowds after a busy day. Speaking of crowds - even though this was one of the busier weeks in WDW, we never had a problem in the lounge. We were able to have a table 100% of the time. Any questions - I will try and answer....

I've only stayed in business class since it's opened! We love the building location, the food, the location to the bus and parking lot. The CMs at the lounge are always great and try to get to know your family and trip! We're staying again in July for two nights before Vero Beach!

Our questions about bfast time...do they still put out:
Water bottles?
Yogurt?

Thanks! We are planning for our trip in Sept and those are questions I had :)

No bottled waters any more. They do have filtered ice cold pitchers of water available. They also have Dannon light and fit yogurt. They also have mango homemade yogurt. My DH loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter