Cruising The Canal May 1, 2015 (Roll Call in Post 1)

Welcome to the group, if you want to take part in the private Mixology, you will need to let me have the full names and stateroom numbers of everybody who wants to participate ASAP as they need to be passed to DCL in the next week.

We have a great group - this is going to be a fun cruise.

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, and we understand if its too late ... but if not, we are all excited to join the mixology!!
It's kind of difficult coordinating everyone, I don't know how you manage it!! :worship:
I'm still waiting to hear back from two staterooms still, but so far this group is definitely in!

Samantha Gregory and Kevin Morris - 6641
Leslie and Dave Gregory - 6632
Kevin and Trina Andrews - 6590
Peggy and Robert (Bob) Kratz - 6132

Thanks!

New to Disboards. We are gold members. Interested in roll calls. Would like any info or invites.
Mark and DW Nancy, DD 12, 6643
Panama Canal May 1st

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, and we understand if its too late ... but if not, we are all excited to join the mixology!!
It's kind of difficult coordinating everyone, I don't know how you manage it!! :worship:
I'm still waiting to hear back from two staterooms still, but so far this group is definitely in!

Samantha Gregory and Kevin Morris - 6641
Leslie and Dave Gregory - 6632
Kevin and Trina Andrews - 6590
Peggy and Robert (Bob) Kratz - 6132

Thanks!

I'm really sorry but I passed the names to DCL yesterday.

New to Disboards. We are gold members. Interested in roll calls. Would like any info or invites.
Mark and DW Nancy, DD 12, 6643
Panama Canal May 1st

Hi there, all the information you need can be found on post 5 of this thread. Welcome to the group.

Last edited:
Probably a long shot, but, just wondering if there is a Corey with a family of three that is booked for the Street Food Tour in Cartagena with Kristy? I booked this awhile back, and just emailed her again yesterday to confirm. She had mentioned previously that we would be with another family. From the email I received today, it sounds like Kristy won't actually be doing our tour and was curious if the other family that will be with us had gotten the same email.

Probably a long shot, but, just wondering if there is a Corey with a family of three that is booked for the Street Food Tour in Cartagena with Kristy? I booked this awhile back, and just emailed her again yesterday to confirm. She had mentioned previously that we would be with another family. From the email I received today, it sounds like Kristy won't actually be doing our tour and was curious if the other family that will be with us had gotten the same email.

Is Corey the first name? There is a Corey in the FB group and I believe she is travelling with 2 others.

Hi!! I'm teriyaki's daughter. I'm not sure if you my mom has posted on here yet but we'll be on the cruise. It'll be the following"

Me- Kaitlin (19)
Mom- Laurie (Teriyaki on the dis )
Sister- Chelsea (19)
Dad- Lindsay

Last edited:
Welcome to the group, to all the recent additions. It's getting hard to wait, especially since our cruise docs haven't arrived yet!
The packing has begun.

Our cruise docs apparently went to the TA and got lost. No Mickey mail for us. I completely forget what's in it. Is there anything that we need? Forms we need to fill out and bring?

It is mostly a rehashing of the information you can print out through the website. The only thing you really need are the luggage tags, and you can get those at the port. You can call Disney and have them resend the docs, but if your TA isn't careful they may just get lost again! Not sure if they'd be willing to send them directly to you if that wasn't what was originally on your res.

It's my first day back at work today after the Easter break and already I am desperate for this holiday to come around. Twelve more working days.....

Some custom tshirts we ordered for this cruise showed up today. From an order in October my wife says. Just in time I guess. She'd written them off. They look pretty good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter