***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy New Year- when you chance Milliepie- can I have please have these for our Feb. Cruise-- much appreciated!!!!:worship:

Mickey Head- Pink Pinstripes Yankees- "Mae"
Mickey Head Mets- no name
Mickey Head Golf Ball w/ Golf Mickey on the side- "Chris" and another w/ "Don"
Name fills:
SKYLAR- do you have any "One Direction?"- if not Chip n' Dale please
FINNLEY- Rapunzel
CAMDEN - Starwars Jedi Mickey
CAMDEN- Mario Brothers-- (like the one you did for Xayne in your files)
DADDY- StarWars Mickey, Goofy, etc

thank you sooooo much!!

Hi Milliepie! I was wondering if you could make one for us? We are leaving for our cruise on jan 17. First cruise ever! Soo excited! Could you please make one that says Iadevito Family 2013 on a pirate Mickey head? That's an uppercase i not a lowercase l in our last name! Thanks so much!

Hi Milliepie,

Could you do the following name fills please:

Linda - minnie mouse

Ken - mickey mouse

Kendall - ariel

Thanks so much!

Sherie (Feb 10 cruise)

Hi! This request is for any DISigner that's willing to take it! I would like to request 3 namefills. I've never requested before - will someone just reply on this thread and tell me where to find it? Thanks SO much in advance!!!

Kara & Ty (both names together like this in one pic)- Mickey and Minnie or any traditional characters

Jacqueline - Ariel

Susannah - Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

Again, many thanks! Our cruise isn't till April, but I'd like to have these in advance to put them on our FE.

Hi Lady B.

I saw you did a great Mickey Ears with USC. Are you able to those with other schools? Would you be able to done one for the University of MD? Terps? That would be great. We are going on a Wonder cruise out of Miami for spring break on 3/30 if you have anything else. Andy, Monica and Ashley (DD). Thanks!

Hi There :) Here are your requests. If you want name fills or Mickey heads with a specific character please let me know. Also, I left the sports ears blank so if you want me to personalize them let me know. Have a great cruise! Be sure to download the full size on photobucket. If you have trouble let me know and I will PM you everything.

Hi, Milliepie!

Just wondering what page you are up to. (My request was post no 2896, page 194).

Still plenty of time, so no hurry . . . just curious!

Thanks,
Nichole

Not too much farther away from yours, although I can't tell you exactly where I am. I actually have your license plates done, just have to get back into things. Boys are at school, gotta run to the post office, then I will be ready to fill some requests! :)

Over worked and under paid, you do good work and rewarded you should be!!!

No rush but any chance of the following, hope there is sufficient info

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...ts/Cruise/Preservers/AustinBrucepreserver.jpg

But replace with "Disney Fantasy" & "Callum"

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/.../Cruise/Preservers/Bradleystitchpreserver.png

But replace with "Raurie" & "10th-17th August 2013"

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...eted requests/Cruise/DCL tags/Chrisdcltag.jpg

Happy we found one pre-made (Chris), but we could also do with "BERNIE"

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...ise/License Plates/RyanMickeylicenseplate.jpg

But replace with "STUART" "AUG" "2013" & "FANTASY"

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/...ests/Cruise/Portholes/Laurenpoohporthole2.jpg

But with "Lynn"

Lastly

http://i628.photobucket.com/albums/.../DCL Mickey heads/Craiglowfamilyfantasymh.png

But replace with "Aug 10th-17th" & "The Sumner Family"

Cheers in advance, what software are you using so I needn't bother you in the future?

Posting before I head out for a bit. I use PhotoShop and PhotoImpact Pro. You can use Paint, Microsoft Word, Gimp or any photo editing program though. :)

Hi to Milliepie or other available DISigner-

I hate to ask you this, an I apologize if I commit a faux pas (I'm new at this) but I have literally spent hours trying to recreate your cute name designs, and I have been forced to give up!

Is there anyway that you could do the following (it's a lot, I know) I cruise in May but was hoping to use some of these for my trip at the first of February . . .

I need the following:

Mom- Minnie fill
Dad- Mickey fill
Bibi-Minnie (red)
Grandaddy-goofy
Vivian- princess
Elijah-Mickey
Levi-Mickey
Micah-Mickey
Whitney-minnie
Ezra-Mickey
Corabelle-princess
The Stansells
The Thompson Family
Welcome Aboard!
Mickey ears, water background, Dream in middle,
May 2013 in the ear
DCL character or Fab 5 porthole- The Thompsons
Beach chairs- Disney Dream May 2013, one with Bibi & Granddaddy, one with Steve, Audrey, Elijah, Levi, Vivian

In addition to the characters above, can I get them all with DCL character fill?
Also, can I get them all with Pirate fill?
Can I get them with any kind of "formal night" fill (like prince/princess or Mickey/Minnie in formalwear?
Can I get them all with classic disney characters?
I hope that is the information you need :)
How do I get the files from you?
Do you email them (audreykthompson@gmail.com)

Is there a donation I can make for your work?
This is a lot, I know . . .:eek:
I feel bad asking, since I don't really know you, but have seen you generously assisting others on the thread . . .
Thank you for spreading the magic!!!!



http://s628.beta.photobucket.com/user/milliesky/media/Name%20Fills/A%20B/Bryannamagicfill.jpg.html?sort=6&o=23#/user/milliesky/media/Name%20Fills/A%20B/AustinDCLfill.png.html?sort=6&o=232&_suid=13575961463650694103499025694

can i get this with amador family

magic 2013

please

Hello...so i am new to this but can i get a porthole with dcl characters that say "The Thornton Family"

Also the beach chairs with The Magic May 1 - 9 2013 with Bernie , Angie , Tanner and Will on the chairs

Thanks so much

Hi Milliepie,

Your designs are amazing! We will be cruising on January 12, 2013 on the Magic. Can I request a few items if you have time?

1. Porthole - Darth Vader Goofy "Karston"

2. Porthole - Darth Maul Donald "Bryce"

3. Porthole - Darth Maul Donald "Chase"

4. Porthole - Obi-wan Kenobi Mickey "Dad"

5. Porthole - Princess Leia Minnie "Mom"

6. Magic Glitter Moon sign - January 12-18, 2013 "The Yong Family"

Thanks so much if you can get to this. If not, no worries and thanks for all that you do!

May

I know I posted your Portholes, but I don't think I ever posted the Glitter moon. Here it is if you can still use it. :)

Who does the Beach chairs with the dolphins in the background?

I have a special request can you please PM me?

Thanks so much!!!!
Diane

Hi Millie!
I am cruising solo on the January 19, 2013 Western Fantasy with Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Castaway Cay. My name is Nicole- could you do a few designs for me for this cruise? I am up for anything. If one could say something about cruising solo & fabulous, or something like that, it would be cool.

Thanks so much!

Here are a few for you. Hope they help. :goodvibes

Hello! My daughter and I are cruising on the Disney Dream in January. We'll be celebrating my 40th and her 13th birthday.

Can you please make 2 signs?

Lori: Celebrating my 40th Birthday (I'm a Tigger and Pirate fan)
Cassidy: Celebrating my 13th Birthday (She's a Chip n Dale fan)

Thanks!!

It's January. Do you still need these. Sorry.

Could you please make a magnet for jan 26 to feb 2 disney fantasy... Or just 2013 if you can't do dates, Trevisan family.

Also... Door magnets for
Mom, Minnie
Dad, Mickey
Mary Kate, Minnie
Stephen, Mickey
Jack, Mickey

Thank you so much!

Milliepie,

Last year you kindly made character Mickey Heads (the kind where the whole head depicts the character) for my college interns. We just started our new group and I have 2 birthdays the first week in February - luckily I have a Mickey and Minnie, but I also have a White Rabbit and a Mary Poppins. Is there any chance you might please be able to make the new characters so I can make the (now traditional) cupcake toppers?

Thank you so much for all the Pixie Dust.

Milliepie

Hi! I love looking at all your designs even when we are not cruising!

Would you be so kind and consider these requests?

The 2 surf board with Stitch with Amandalyn on one board and Jeremy on the other - with Dream Sailing May 19th 2013

And maybe a license plates -

Tinker Bell - Amandalyn - (Virginia) May 2013 Dream

Stitch - Jeremy (Virginia) May 2013 Dream

thank you in advance!!! :love:

Millie, why do you keep doing stuff that is just so right for me????? :cloud9:

I'm just starting working on my scrapbook from last year's 50th birthday solo cruise in Feb when you get these ones out. How can I not ask in front of so much "just the perfect one, one more time"?

:worship: So, when and if you have time, of course, can you make me the two first fabulous "Cilvy - 50th birthday Wonder February solo and fabulous cruise" please?
Obviously no rush, I'm back for a while...... :rolleyes1

1001 thanks,

:tinker: Poussière de fée!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter