***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this one too..... I'm so new to all this..... What do you do.... Request the pic, and it's set in an email? I'm not cruising for a while.... But definitely want to brush up on all things magnetic!! Thanks!

I am not sure who made it, but if they are reading...I hope they can make contact with me. It caught my eye because I want to use that for the cover page for my scrap book post-trip.:thumbsup2

I would love a "Hollis Family" pic for our door for our first disney cruise.
also, an "Andy- Micky porthole & an "Emily - Ariel Porthole" I found a Ryan & A Kelly Already. Os there a place I can copy edit and print these from? Thank U! : )

Hello! I will be back in a few days filling some more requests. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year! See you real soon...

milliepie said:
Hello! I will be back in a few days filling some more requests. I hope everyone had a Happy New Year! See you real soon...

Have a wonderful sabbatical... Thank you for doing this for everyone

jmarsh said:
Have a wonderful sabbatical... Thank you for doing this

Millie.... a big group for Apert syndome are getting together for the fantasy on May 11th... important trying to figure out how to add words and names but cant figure out the password :( i know people have said its in the signature above the link but important slow..please help..:)

Here are your portholes :goodvibes

Could I get two of the porthole graphics for the Fantasy: one with the Kirchners and the other with the Hoffmanns? Thanks in advance!

I'd love a few of the porthole graphics for the Fantasy as well!!! I need a blank (no last name but still says Fantasy) and then I need one for The Slakoff Family and one for The Russell Family. Thanks so much!!!!

jmarsh said:
Have a wonderful sabbatical... Thank you for doing this

Millie.... a big group for Apert syndome are getting together for the fantasy on May 11th... important trying to figure out how to add words and names but cant figure out the password :( i know people have said its in the signature above the link but important slow..please help..:)

Hello,

Millie's password to her photobucket is 'DISfriends'. Just click on the PINK Mickey symbol at the bottom of her signature and then enter this password. Make sure to keep 'DIS' capitalized or it won't accept the password. She has alot of fantastoc door magnets. Hope this helps you.

There are so many great images. Thank you too all who made these images available (and for free)!!

Hi, Milliepie!

Just wondering what page you are up to. (My request was post no 2896, page 194).

Still plenty of time, so no hurry . . . just curious!

Thanks,
Nichole

I am trying to make some FE gift magnets and was wondering if any way to combine different parts of mickey ears? I want to make the ears have fantasy on 1 side and date of cruise on other ear and have main part the fantasy ship.

Harlancy said:
I am trying to make some FE gift magnets and was wondering if any way to combine different parts of mickey ears? I want to make the ears have fantasy on 1 side and date of cruise on other ear and have main part the fantasy ship.

If you can find blank Mickey ears on photo bucket, save it to your computer and then open it is MS Publisher you can add text box and put the text that you want. I know there might be other ways but that is how I added fonts to some images... Good luck

Also in photobucket you can hit the edit button then click the "advanced" editing button and add text...good luck

Danjocass said:
Also in photobucket you can hit the edit button then click the "advanced" editing button and add text...good luck

Oh I just learned something too. Thanks! This sounds easier than the way I have been doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter