• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you do great work! You must keep yourself busy. ;) If I may be so bold...

I would really like to get a princess (something like the previous post) with the name Athena.

I would also love to have two of the DCL nametags for the Wonder with the names Liz and Vern. And you if could also include our hometown (Victoria, BC) that would be super awesome.

Thanks so much!!

Love these... any chance you could do a set for 2012? I think a lot of us would enjoy them :love:

2011_wonderMickeyMinnieLifepre.jpg
MickeyheadlifepreserverWonder2.png

There should be something that you can use in the pirate folder. I'm not sure if I uploaded everything I have yet to photobucket, but if you can look in 4shared I have them all in there. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/Xs3bCr-w/_online.html?rnd=45#dir=20283248

Did you get the post with the majority of your requests a few pages back? I posted them so you can get started since I know you're leaving soon. Just want to make sure you got them. Let me know if not, I'll find the post for you. :)

I'll check the 4shared. Thank you so much!

No, I didn't see them. I'll go try and find them now. I'll let you know if I can't find them. Thank you so much for doing them. I can't wait to get started.

Ok, I have them all done except for a few names and the Deck chairs. I'm posting the ones that I do have for now so that you can get started.

?

OMG OMG OMG - I am so excited. Thank you so very much! I love them.

I assume when you say the rest you mean things like the other names and stuff. Is that right?

I can't wait to make these. Woo hoo! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sorry to be a pest. I was sizing them for printing and "Nanny" with Tink letters has a blue thing ontop that I can't seem to get off and in a lighter color on the bottom of "Poppy". Is there a way to remove it? If not, I'll just cut around it. I was able to use what you taught me and I inserted a text box and didn't add any text. Then I colored the box white so I was able to go over the spots and it printed perfectly!

Thanks again!

PS - now that I'm making shirts using the pirate designs you have I need to make them for my parents and husband too (I'll probably make one for myself also) - the boys have costumes. I was looking at your DCL pirates and they all say Disney Cruise Line. I tried to do the same thing I did and go over it to write on them and color the box white and it only sort of works. It's hard to get my text in the right way because I'm trying to cover what's already there. Is it really hard or would it take long to edit that out and then I can add text to it (I know you are leaving and don't want you to have to work on more things for me)? If it's possible and quick I can tell you which ones I need. If not, no worried because I totally and completely understand and you've done so much for me already.

It wouldn't let me post all of the pics, so I had to split it. :)

The links aren't working for the Avengers and Spiderman. Here is the link to the folder they are in. :)

http://s628.photobucket.com/albums/uu9/milliesky/Non Disney/

Wow Millie, you are absolutely amazing. I love the designs for the shirts. You made so many of them for me. I cannot possibly thank you enough. Now I have to decide which one to use.

Thank you so so very much!

Hi, your designs are awesome, thank you so much for all your handwork! I am looking for a name fill with the pirate theme for the name Nicholas. Is there anyway you could do this? We are sailing the Dream on Sept 9 and my son loves pirates! Thanks again!!pirate:

Hi Millipie! Your designs are so amazing! We will be going on our first Disney Cruise this spring and I am trying to get a head start on Christmas presents. I have been drooling over your designs in 4shared and Photobucket!

If you have time, would you please help with a few of these? Thank you so much!

Madeline with Minnie fill

The Malpass Family
Easter 2013
Fantasy Cruise in Mickey Text

Purdue Mickey Ears

Pluto Easter Eggs
(one each of Mason, Ryder, Preston)
Mickey Easter Egg
(one of Ellis)
Minnie Easter Egg
(one of Madeline)

Easter Egg with DCL Design that says Easter Fantasy Cruise 2013

Mickey Head with a map of Port Canveral, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman,
March 30-April 6
Malpass Family

Justin Bieber Porthole with Madeline

Disney Fantasy 2013 Porthole with Daffy, Mickey, and Pluto

Thank you so much! Can't wait!

swerth

This graphics are so adorable. They gave me a lot of inspiration.
Thank you so much.

Greets from Germany

Here are your requests. :)

winnie_the_pooh_pooh_smiling_cute_poster-rfa0ff2f090374043afd366a253808c77_ai47s_400.jpg
... Millie, you are the best! ... Hope your trip up here to Canada, eh?!, goes great :wave2: ... PM'd you as we would love to send you a little appreciation for all the hard work you've done :thanks:

Oops ... your message box is full ... would love to send you something from Canada as a Thank you for all the hard work you've done ... you can PM me, if you so wish, your address etc ... thanks!

can i please get aquaduck ears with fantasy april 2013 and disney letters with ship and dale for william and ariel for natasha

Does anyone have a clean image of the DCL wonder logo in the cruise font. the larger the better. I am working on a project and that would be the final piece

Thanks

Hello,
I absolutely love your work!!! We will be sailing on the Magic in September from Galveston. Is it possible to have
One Mickey with the name Mark
One Mickey with the captain jack bandana and the name Jacob
One princess Minnie with the name Izzy
One Minnie with the name Valerie

Mark and Valerie and the parent's I leave it up to your discretion. All of your creations are awesome!!!

Thank you again,
Valerie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter