***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by milliepie, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milliepie

milliepie DIS Veteran

I hope princess is ok. :goodvibes

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. erk711

erk711 Mouseketeer

Wow, you do great work! You must keep yourself busy. ;) If I may be so bold...

I would really like to get a princess (something like the previous post) with the name Athena.

I would also love to have two of the DCL nametags for the Wonder with the names Liz and Vern. And you if could also include our hometown (Victoria, BC) that would be super awesome.

Thanks so much!!

4. Diane71969

Diane71969 CRUSIN ALONG

THANK YOU soooo very much! I appreciate everything you have done for me so very much!

5. LiseG

LiseG DIS Veteran

Love these... any chance you could do a set for 2012? I think a lot of us would enjoy them :love:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. sari8970

sari8970 Mouseketeer

I'll check the 4shared. Thank you so much!

No, I didn't see them. I'll go try and find them now. I'll let you know if I can't find them. Thank you so much for doing them. I can't wait to get started.

7. sari8970

sari8970 Mouseketeer

OMG OMG OMG - I am so excited. Thank you so very much! I love them.

I assume when you say the rest you mean things like the other names and stuff. Is that right?

I can't wait to make these. Woo hoo! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sorry to be a pest. I was sizing them for printing and "Nanny" with Tink letters has a blue thing ontop that I can't seem to get off and in a lighter color on the bottom of "Poppy". Is there a way to remove it? If not, I'll just cut around it. I was able to use what you taught me and I inserted a text box and didn't add any text. Then I colored the box white so I was able to go over the spots and it printed perfectly!

Thanks again!

PS - now that I'm making shirts using the pirate designs you have I need to make them for my parents and husband too (I'll probably make one for myself also) - the boys have costumes. I was looking at your DCL pirates and they all say Disney Cruise Line. I tried to do the same thing I did and go over it to write on them and color the box white and it only sort of works. It's hard to get my text in the right way because I'm trying to cover what's already there. Is it really hard or would it take long to edit that out and then I can add text to it (I know you are leaving and don't want you to have to work on more things for me)? If it's possible and quick I can tell you which ones I need. If not, no worried because I totally and completely understand and you've done so much for me already.

8. sari8970

sari8970 Mouseketeer

Wow Millie, you are absolutely amazing. I love the designs for the shirts. You made so many of them for me. I cannot possibly thank you enough. Now I have to decide which one to use.

Thank you so so very much!

9. ctomblin

ctomblin Earning My Ears

Hi, your designs are awesome, thank you so much for all your handwork! I am looking for a name fill with the pirate theme for the name Nicholas. Is there anyway you could do this? We are sailing the Dream on Sept 9 and my son loves pirates! Thanks again!!pirate:

10. Diane71969

Diane71969 CRUSIN ALONG

Can you please report these? I was not able to download them and now they are gone it's just a Red X

Thank you and SORRY!!!
    Diane

11. swmal

swmal Mouseketeer

Hi Millipie! Your designs are so amazing! We will be going on our first Disney Cruise this spring and I am trying to get a head start on Christmas presents. I have been drooling over your designs in 4shared and Photobucket!

If you have time, would you please help with a few of these? Thank you so much!

Madeline with Minnie fill

The Malpass Family
    Easter 2013
    Fantasy Cruise in Mickey Text

Purdue Mickey Ears

Pluto Easter Eggs
    (one each of Mason, Ryder, Preston)
    Mickey Easter Egg
    (one of Ellis)
    Minnie Easter Egg
    (one of Madeline)

Easter Egg with DCL Design that says Easter Fantasy Cruise 2013

Mickey Head with a map of Port Canveral, Costa Maya, Grand Cayman,
    March 30-April 6
    Malpass Family

Justin Bieber Porthole with Madeline

Disney Fantasy 2013 Porthole with Daffy, Mickey, and Pluto

Thank you so much! Can't wait!

swerth

12. moremouse

moremouse Mouseketeer

I know you're out of town, but I still have to say... thank you, thank you, thank you! They're great! I was so happy to see them. It was fun waiting for my turn. :cheer2:

13. Sorcerina

Sorcerina Mouseketeer

This graphics are so adorable. They gave me a lot of inspiration.
    Thank you so much.

Greets from Germany

14. Fºoºz

Fºoºz Registered

[​IMG] ... Millie, you are the best! ... Hope your trip up here to Canada, eh?!, goes great :wave2: ... PM'd you as we would love to send you a little appreciation for all the hard work you've done :thanks:

Oops ... your message box is full ... would love to send you something from Canada as a Thank you for all the hard work you've done ... you can PM me, if you so wish, your address etc ... thanks!

15. Hazeleyes536

Hazeleyes536 Mouseketeer

could someone make me a university of georgia one with out names please?
    TIA!!

16. Hazeleyes536

Hazeleyes536 Mouseketeer

awesome THANK YOU! BUT MJs a boy and Reagans a girl! LOL could you fix minnie to a mickey and do a red chair for MJ?
    id appeciate it!

17. nicolepdonnelly

nicolepdonnelly DIS Veteran

18. tootsiemr

tootsiemr DVC MEMBER

i love these designs can i get the same but with the galgan family and its april 20th 2013 disney fantasy !!! Where can i find the blank aquaduck ones =)
    also do you have anything 2013??

19. tootsiemr

tootsiemr DVC MEMBER

can i please get aquaduck ears with fantasy april 2013 and disney letters with ship and dale for william and ariel for natasha

20. Hollywood Glitter

Hollywood Glitter DIS Veteran

Does anyone have a clean image of the DCL wonder logo in the cruise font. the larger the better. I am working on a project and that would be the final piece

Thanks

21. cvance23

cvance23 Earning My Ears

Hello,
    I absolutely love your work!!! We will be sailing on the Magic in September from Galveston. Is it possible to have
    One Mickey with the name Mark
    One Mickey with the captain jack bandana and the name Jacob
    One princess Minnie with the name Izzy
    One Minnie with the name Valerie

Mark and Valerie and the parent's I leave it up to your discretion. All of your creations are awesome!!!

Thank you again,
    Valerie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.