***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueyes87
Thanks soooooo much for the pirate designs, LOVE THEM!!!! Do you by any chance have a design for the university of Alabama? If so could you do a Mickey head for me with The Scott Family in the middle and Mickey and Minnie on it? I haven't seen any Bama ones but wanted to ask if you did?
Thanks again, you rock!!!

Blueyes87

Thank you again sooooooo much for these, I got so excited once I printed them they look AWESOME!!!!! Is there anyway you could do one more with The Green Crew on it, also I saw in your photobucket you did have university of Alabama Mickey heads I just flipped out they are soooooo cute, could you also do one of those that says The Scott Family, thank you soooooo much you just made my day!!!! :)

Here you are

Could you do these for me as well but the name of the ship is Dream in 2012 and the sisters names are Jade and Kay. This will be Kays first ever cruise and first ever vacation with her sister (They are 7 and 8 years old) Thank you in advance. This is the first I have ever se3en this one and it will be perfect.

Here you go...they will have a blast :goodvibes

I found this University of Washington mickey head and love it, but was wondering if I could get it with The Sherin Family on it? If this is the incorrect way to request I am sorry and please advise on the proper method,

TIA
Rachel

here you are

Blueyes87-
I wasn't sure if I should PM you, or post, so I PMed you first. But I wasn't sure if you saw it, so I'm posting here now as well. :)

I need something or my birthday! LOL....

I'd like it to say..."Celebrating Lori's birthday on the Disney Fantasy".....I don't mind too much about the graphic, I saw one birthday Mickey head that I liked, but I don't know if you can fit the text or how it would look...so, I'll leave it up to you.

Another one would be something you have on your Photobucket....it's the Disney Wonder actually with Mickey and Minnie kissing in an ear shaped cloud...

I'd like it to say....Eoghan and Lori and then Disney Fantasy Sept. 29-Oct. 6 2012.

The only other one I would request is if you could do a college one? Syracuse University? I was thinking you could use our mascot Otto and put Mickey ears on him or something, but Idk if that would work, so maybe just formatted like the ones you did, but for Syracuse?

Thanks so much!! Keep up the good work! I hope I'm not getting to you too late for our cruise Sept. 29! If so, I'm so sorry!

Lori

I did get your PM and yours is the next request I will be working on :goodvibes

It cut quite easily. Here is a pic of our daughters door.
DSC01541-1.jpg

It looks fantastic! I'll post some pics of mine when we get back.

Is there a door show off thread? I have pics of mine but that was from back in May. It would be cool to see how the end results are.

Jim

I am on page 87 post #1294 I leave on Saturday. Is there any chance you will get to my request? If not no worries I will try to erase my request before I leave if you havent gotten to it. Thanks for all you do

Milliepie,

Hi there. I'm not sure if you left yet. I've been checking for the other designs you were making me, but haven't come across them. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it like I did the others. If you haven't left, I'm hope you're getting excited and if you have, then I hope you're having a fabulous time!

Sari

Blueeyes87 or Milliepie,

I am new here - and hubby and I are going on our first ever Disney cruise this coming December (22-29th). I am presently going through chemo for breast cancer, so this is certainly taking my mind off of my treatments :-) and gives me something to look forward to!

My husband is celebrating his 50th birthday on the cruise :-) so I would love a Happy 50th Birthday Scott design, from Jasmine in some fashion (she is his favorite Disney character ha ha) His birthday is December 28th.

My birthday is also Dec. 28th, but not the same year, but any magnet with Happy Birthday Beth - I love Tink - would be appreciated.

Lastly, a graphic with the Fantasy logo or Disney Cruise Line with our last name on the top "Glash Family" would be the icing on the cake.

Thank you for all your pixie dust you spread with your design talents! Now I am off to search for fish extenders :-) online.

Hi Blueeyes87 and Milliepie,

I can't believe this list of graphics you have done for everyone! You are amazing! What a generous giving of your time for everyone on this board! Hopefully you are getting lots of pixie dust in return! You have made thousands of people smile! I'm a first time cruiser and a newbie on this board so please forgive me if I am doing this wrong. We will be on the Wonder for the CA coast cruise. Here is what I would like: (for shirts, magnets, and FE): THANK YOU!!!!

Mickey head silhouette with "The Cruz Family" and the Denver Broncos on it with football Mickey or cheerleader Minnie on the ear.

Porthole with the Fab 5 and The Cruz Family

Life preserver with the Wonder coming out of it and says Disney Wonder 2012

CA coast itinerary Mickey head with The Wonder October 7-14, 2012 written on it

The Mickey and Minnie snow globe with the Golden Gate Bridge

Mickey character head filled in with Army Mickey standing next to it that says Rocky

Mickey character head filled in with Pluto standing next to it that says Crissie

Mickey character head filled in with Goofy standing next to it that says Sydnee

Mickey character head filled in with Doc Mcstuffins standing next to it that says Maddie

Anything birthday theme that says Happy 8th Birthday, Sydnee

DCL name fill that says Rocky

DCL name fill that says Crissie

DCL name fill that says Sydnee

DCL name fill that says Maddie

One of the princess sisters graphic with Sydnee and Maddie on it

A princess birthday theme that says "It's my 8th birthday TODAY!" that's in a Mickey head. The words can be above and below the Mickey head if you want. It's for a t-shirt.

I had some magnet imags made for my cruise in March, but we had to reschedule to Sept. I am just now getting around to printing them, but they are so small (like 1"). How do I fix this? Not sure what I may have done wrong.

Thank you to anybody with advice.

I had some magnet imags made for my cruise in March, but we had to reschedule to Sept. I am just now getting around to printing them, but they are so small (like 1"). How do I fix this? Not sure what I may have done wrong.

Thank you to anybody with advice.

What program are you using to put the design in and print it? I use Word and then I click on format and change the size from there to what I need it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter