***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 7!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueyes87 -

Love your spors teams Mickey heads.

Do you, by chance, have a Green Bay Packers Mickey Head?

Thanks so much!!

Hi Milliepie, since I only requested today and we leave next Friday, that's okay if you don't get to me before you lesve. If you do have time, you don't need to do all that I asked for. Just the porthole and the Fantasy Mickey ears would be fine. It's very nice of you to do this and we all appreciate your kindness. Thanks

Here are your completed requests. :)

Hi, Milliepie!

Not sure if you may be able to help me (please), but my posting is on page #100 & I leave on this wed Aug 7 (orginally we were leaving the 6th, but changed) to sail on the Dream on the 10th.

I had many requests, but thanks to your musings, I figured some out myself & learned alot - thank you for that!

The two I really want & cannot figure out are the beach chairs and the surfboards. If there is any way you could do that, I would appreciate it. I even looked for a beach chair or surfboard one to try to change, but couldn't do it :confused3

The beach chairs (ship in background, bahama cruise)Dream 2012 with our names, Mickey (Mark), Minnie (Annette), Pluto (Michael), Pink Princess (Jennifer), Stitch (Joseph)

and the adorable Lilo/Stitch Surfboard one: Disney Dream August 10-15, 2012 and Mark (Mickey with the little mickey head on top) Annette (something pink and floral or the mickey head pink one or the minnie with the bow on top - whatever is easy for you and looks best), Jennifer (little mermaid with sebastian on it), Michael (Pluto with the blue on bottom and extra footprints), Joseph (Stitch or donald - Joseph is my mischevious 5 yo, so I always think of him as Stitch!).

I also found it helpful when you posted the newer graphics without names, so I could make my own Mickey heads for each of us. They don't look as good as yours, but they are a Milliepie disigns with wordart names! Thanks for sharing your talent.

If you do or do not have time before you're vacation, thank you so much. Have a great time, you are so generous with your time and talent!:cheer2:

Annette

I have a couple of surfboard ones with stitch, so I hope these ones are the ones you were asking for. :goodvibes
I'm so glad you got some use from my musings! I hope to have more tutorials up sometime soon. :)

Millie,

Too bad you won't be in Canada when we will be there on our cruise (unless you are staying a long time). I would have loved to get off that boat to meet you (of course you'd also have to be in the same part of Canada) and buy you a drink.

I hope you have a wonderful trip!

Sari

We will be in a different part of Canada, but it would have been nice to meet you! :) I hope you have a great trip as well! :goodvibes I'll send the last of your requests before I leave. It's been busy here getting ready and packing.

Hi,
I just love your designs. If you have time can I please request
Love Piece Mickey in color Pink also,
Love soccer design in pink, but instead of a soccer ball can it be just a shape of mickey? if not that's ok
thanks alot

Here you go. :goodvibes

Have a wonderful vacation, everyone needs a little RR my requests can wait till you come home they will be for scrapbooking thanks for thinking about all of us.
Safe trip.

Hugs,
Grammy

Thanks, It should be a nice trip. I'm really looking forward to it.

I uploaded the Journal pages that I already have to photobucket. I'll see what others I can get done before we leave. :goodvibes

Hi Milliepie,
My request was around pg 94 or 96. I am looking for a name fill with cruise characters or princesses for the name JACQUIE. We are leaving the 14th for our cruise and was hoping you could get to it before either of us leave for vacation. Have a great time!

~Nicole

I'll work on this for you tomorrow. :)

Thanks, It should be a nice trip. I'm really looking forward to it.

I uploaded the Journal pages that I already have to photobucket. I'll see what others I can get done before we leave. :goodvibes

Thank you soooooooooo Mickey much the only one I need for the cruise is the beach chairs if you can't do it in time I will use it in my scrapbooking, just have a safe and wonderful vacation.
Hugs

We will be in a different part of Canada, but it would have been nice to meet you! :) I hope you have a great trip as well! :goodvibes I'll send the last of your requests before I leave. It's been busy here getting ready and packing.

Thank you so much. We leave 1 week for today. I'm so excited, but don't fel ready at all. Once I have the designs from you I'm going to print them to make the magnets and then make the shirts. I really appreciate you doing them all for me. I'll send you pics when we get back of our door because I used a lot of your designs and personalized them the way you taught me. :cheer2:

I can't wait to see what you've made for us! :flower3:

Have a great and safe trip! Enjoy! :dance3:

Hi Milliepie,

I know you're getting close to page 91, but I don't think you're there yet, so I tweaked a couple of my requests based on some new DISigns I've seen. Certainly no hurry because we don't cruise until December.

Thanks so much.

I have a couple now that I did them for the next one I will post. If you would like any of them let me know. :goodvibes

Millipe Pie I am not leaving for a couple of months and obviously want to wait my turn. So when you have time can you make me the disign that says aqua duck....with If you can't find me I'm on the Aqua Duck.... if that is too long then maybe aqua duck here we come!!!!; the mickey head aqua duck with donald tim and one with Ryan, if you have one with stitch Nate...

hi, millipie love your work i wanted to see if i could get some mickey heads done im from louisiana and would like

a LSU mickey head and also if you have something with crawfish to put on a mickey head

neverland pirates izzy with the name emma on it

thanks so much for all the hard work you do great job!

Milliepie,

Hi there. Sorry to bug you. I found out today that my niece and nephew don't have anything to wear for pirate night. I checked Target and was only able to find a shirt I thought my nephew would wear which meant I couldn't buy for one without the other. My niece is harder than my nephew (they are twins who will be 12 in October) because she's not girly at all. So, I was looking through your fabulous designs. Will the items you have listed under "Pirates" work on a t-shirt if I can find 2 of them to use? If not, should I be checking somewhere else in your photobucket? I figured if there are designs available I'm going to be making the sweatshirts for my boys so I'd have the iron on transfer papers, if I can ever figure out which ones I should buy.

Thanks so much!

Sari

deleted...used another disigner since you were away! Milliepie your work is SOOOO beautiful!!!! Hope your trip was wonderful!!!

Hello! I was needing a disney magnet for a special trip for a freind of mine. I would like 1 that says something to 1st time cruise Kaitlyn and she loves rapunzel, a 3 generation magnet for grandmother (Laura) daughter (Michele) and granddaughter (kaitlyn) and lastly Michele in alphabet form prefer snow white and seven dwarfs? Thank you in advance!!!

Milliepie,

Hi there. Sorry to bug you. I found out today that my niece and nephew don't have anything to wear for pirate night. I checked Target and was only able to find a shirt I thought my nephew would wear which meant I couldn't buy for one without the other. My niece is harder than my nephew (they are twins who will be 12 in October) because she's not girly at all. So, I was looking through your fabulous designs. Will the items you have listed under "Pirates" work on a t-shirt if I can find 2 of them to use? If not, should I be checking somewhere else in your photobucket? I figured if there are designs available I'm going to be making the sweatshirts for my boys so I'd have the iron on transfer papers, if I can ever figure out which ones I should buy.

Thanks so much!Sari

There should be something that you can use in the pirate folder. I'm not sure if I uploaded everything I have yet to photobucket, but if you can look in 4shared I have them all in there. http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/Xs3bCr-w/_online.html?rnd=45#dir=20283248

Did you get the post with the majority of your requests a few pages back? I posted them so you can get started since I know you're leaving soon. Just want to make sure you got them. Let me know if not, I'll find the post for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter