Crowds the week of December 12-18th?

I am going those exact dates too! :banana:
I'm thinking of doing the party on the 14th. I want to do the EEMH at DHS for the dj dance party on the 12th and I think the other parties might be more crowded. It is so late not to have a full plan but I think we are doing:

Sun-DHS at around 4pm EEMH
Mon-MK
Tues-DHS in morning until after parade then MK for party
Wed-Epcot whenever we get up
Thurs-Epcot or AK
Fri-Epcot or AK

How does this match up to you guys? Does everything besides Sun sound good?

I would also be very excited about that launch because I have two young boys that would be :eek: about it.

Remind me NOT to look at the that bloody accuweather website!! I know darned well that at 12 days out from the trip their predictions cannot be accurate. Why oh why do I torture myself this way??? :headache: :sad2:

If you are planning to do any of the MVMCP that week.Get your tickets asap..That WHOLE week last year sold out.Some not until the morning of, but you can not predict when they will.

OMG!!! Keep us informed KYCruiseCrazy! I have always wanted to watch a shuttle launch but conflicts made that impossible. We will be at Epcot watching the CP! What a treat to see that launch!!! And then Illuminations!! Truly a Christmas to remember!!!

We had planned the last 2 days of our kids only vacation. DW and I have plan A "no launch". And there is plan B to watch the launch. Just keep you fingers crossed for the Dec 3rd at the Kennedy Space Center. Just look at the website on Dec 3rd.

Remind me NOT to look at the that bloody accuweather website!! I know darned well that at 12 days out from the trip their predictions cannot be accurate. Why oh why do I torture myself this way??? :headache: :sad2:

Don't get upset at the weather. Just keep an eye on what your weather is going to be like and look at the weather at WDW and just look at the temps. Some of the rain tends to fall at night. Don't worry, Be happy. Your going to WDW. Beats the daily grind of work and traffic.

We need rain desparately here in central Florida! But after seeing how low the crowd levels are going to be, we decided to book a Disney vacation too, Dec 12 to 15. The weather has been perfect. So comfortable. Last night I went to Epcot and it was empty! It was 80 degrees when we left our house. And it went down in the 60's last night, while we were at Epcot. I wore a 3/4 length shirt to go, and was hot when we left house, and just comfortable walking around in the evening. Brought a sweater but didn't need it. Saturday was cooler, it rained a bit in the early morning, then stopped, and was overcast, but was a perfect outdoor day, but I needed a sweater in the evening. Hopefully, the crowds will remain like last night (non-existent, tt was a 20 min wait and Soarin' 32 min) and the weather will remain comfortable!

I TOTALLY agree with you!! I just looked at accuweather saying 62 rain/windy for Dec 8th.....another site said 76 & sunny!! Go figure! :rotfl:

I TOTALLY agree with you!! I just looked at accuweather saying 62 rain/windy for Dec 8th.....another site said 76 & sunny!! Go figure! :rotfl:

In my heart of hearts I know it's absolutely ridiculous to look at these weather sites too far out, but I just can't stop myself! Glad to know I'm not alone! :goodvibes:santa:

Did my online check in yesterday! While it's freezing cold this morning, looks like it should be warming up til we all check in! I feel for those standing for parade taping. It's cold this morning!

We are going 11-19, first time !! Excited to hear about the low crowds. Does anyone know how long the lines are for Fantasmic and Candlelight Processional are? Will we have a long wait if we dont have the package?

They added extra Fantasmic shows, so that will help a lot. The lines for the second show (830) are always shorter, but unlike the 6pm show, you can't enter early, so it looks worse. In both cases I'm going to try to go early in the week. That way I have another chance if needed.

They added extra Fantasmic shows, so that will help a lot. The lines for the second show (830) are always shorter, but unlike the 6pm show, you can't enter early, so it looks worse. In both cases I'm going to try to go early in the week. That way I have another chance if needed.

I think the shows are 6:30 and 8. (Not 6 and 8:30)

We had planned the last 2 days of our kids only vacation. DW and I have plan A "no launch". And there is plan B to watch the launch. Just keep you fingers crossed for the Dec 3rd at the Kennedy Space Center. Just look at the website on Dec 3rd.

No launch for December, Postponed to February 3rd.

I am going those exact dates too! :banana:
I'm thinking of doing the party on the 14th. I want to do the EEMH at DHS for the dj dance party on the 12th and I think the other parties might be more crowded. It is so late not to have a full plan but I think we are doing:

Sun-DHS at around 4pm EEMH
Mon-MK
Tues-DHS in morning until after parade then MK for party
Wed-Epcot whenever we get up
Thurs-Epcot or AK
Fri-Epcot or AK

How does this match up to you guys? Does everything besides Sun sound good?

We are doing a similar plan. Arriving on the 12th and we are just doing MK until party time. We are staying at CR when we arrive so I plan on doing the monorail resort sightseeing and prob watching fireworks from CR.
Mon - MK
Tues - DHS
Wed - Epcot
Thurs - AK morning and Sea World for the evening
Fri - Epcot
Sat - MK
Sun - Epcot am and DTD that night. We may switch DTD and Sea World around though.

So your plan sounds great to me!

We are doing a similar plan. Arriving on the 12th and we are just doing MK until party time. We are staying at CR when we arrive so I plan on doing the monorail resort sightseeing and prob watching fireworks from CR.
Mon - MK
Tues - DHS
Wed - Epcot
Thurs - AK morning and Sea World for the evening
Fri - Epcot
Sat - MK
Sun - Epcot am and DTD that night. We may switch DTD and Sea World around though.

So your plan sounds great to me!

Wow we do have similar plans!
If you have boys maybe we will see you in line for Star Wars Jedi training on Tues morning?! Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather.:banana::banana:

My DH and I will be enjoying a romantic trip sans our 1 year old. We've decided to follow this schedule.

Sunday Dec 12 - DHS
Monday Dec 13 - AK and EMH at MK
Tuesday Dec 14 - MK and MVMCP
Wednesday Dec 15 - EPCOT
Thursday Dec 16 - DHS
Friday Dec 17 - EPCOT
Saturday Dec 18 - departure day

I'm looking forward to touring without much of a plan. :cool1: We have our ADR's and park days. Other than that, we'll just do what we please. Only one week away! :banana:

These are my dates too, kinda.

Our plan is

Sat. 11 - DTD
Sun. 12 - AK
Mon. 13 - Epcot
Tues. 14 - DHS/MVMCP
Wed. 15 - MK
Thurs. 16 - IOA
Fri. 17 - DHS

And my weather website stalking (weatherchannel, intellicast, wunderground, accuweather) is truly pathetic...but what to pack, uggs or fitflops...or both?

And my weather website stalking (weatherchannel, intellicast, wunderground, accuweather) is truly pathetic...but what to pack, uggs or fitflops...or both?

Both!! Lol. I'm sure hoping for a good warm up that week, and low winds!

Dh and ds are going over to Eastlake Fish Camp one of the days, to check out the fishing there. They said they don't rent out boats if the wind is faster than 10 mph. Suppose to be some great bass fishing over there!

We don't have many plans. Just 2 ADRs and winging the rest.

Sun - Le chefs de France, dh off work
Mon- no plans, dh has to drive and back forth to work
Tues - Fish Camp for dh and older ds, Grand Floridian Cafe for me and younger ds, dh off from work.
Wed- no plans, dh has to go to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter