Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was awesome to see Parker (yup, still not happy Leverage got the ax) again! But was the hair a wig or really good dye?

wow the ending was a real bummer....:eek::sad1: how will he ever get over that ?????? I hope that they didn't ruin his character by causing him such trauma....

I for sure didn't see that coming :confused:

Sorry, guys, I thought the episode was stupid from start to finish. From falling in love with someone you've never met, to discovering the eyeliner, to the ex-fiancee tracking Maeve down, to the ending. All of it was just too ridiculous for me.

Sorry, guys, I thought the episode was stupid from start to finish. From falling in love with someone you've never met, to discovering the eyeliner, to the ex-fiancee tracking Maeve down, to the ending. All of it was just too ridiculous for me.

I hate to agree but I have to. It's like they built up this "relationship" story line for Reid and then didn't know what to do or where to take it so they quickly came up with anything to end it.

Unfortunately you knew it couldn't last. Either she was going to leave him or be killed. Turned out both was right. She was saying goodbye then was killed

No one on that show can keep a relationship for very long

I'm wondering how long jj will stay married

How was she killed? My mom and I can't figure it out. The crazy lady had the gun pointed at her own head, and the agents were shooting for crazy lady too.

I believe since their heads were so close that the bullet went through the one ladys head and into Maeve's too...I think that ending sucked and I dont know why they did it

How was she killed? My mom and I can't figure it out. The crazy lady had the gun pointed at her own head, and the agents were shooting for crazy lady too.

I haven't watched CM in so long. There was an episode that made me too :eek: and :sick: The series just srot of lost it's appeal for me after that. :(

I still think about you all though so I thought I'd pop in, say "Hi!" and see what's new.

Enjoy the show tonight. popcorn::
There are a lot of episodes in which I only watch the first 5 minutes (like the marionette one), and then switch off. This episode I could watch. Many get too weird.

It was awesome to see Parker (yup, still not happy Leverage got the ax) again! But was the hair a wig or really good dye?
My first thought when I saw her was, "Parker! Glad you got some work!" Would have liked to see her continue, though.
I believe since their heads were so close that the bullet went through the one ladys head and into Maeve's too...I think that ending sucked and I dont know why they did it
Agreed.

Just watched the last episode today. That sucked! I hate that they did that to Reid. Poor guy is never going to have a normal relationship!

NEW episode tonight! :cheer2: :dance3:

Then next week is a rerun.

And Thomas Gibson (Hotch) is directing the episode the week after that. :love:

Anyone know when February sweeps weeks are on TV? Will his episode be during sweeps week? :scratchin

ETA: February 2013 Sweeps: 1/31/13 - 2/27/13. So TG's episode will be during the Feb Sweeps weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter