Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are forgetting the insub was nuts

He was raised by an abusive grandfather who was convinced that the murderers soul went into the unsub when he was born and beat the crap out of him for years

So it's no wonder he thought thats what happened

Sorry, I thought this episode was really stupid. And the maggots didn't "get" him, they weren't going to let his corpse sit there on the floor long enough for the maggots to eat him. He needed a baby about to be born, not one already in the nursery. Fake looking baby. I dunno, maybe I was just in a bad mood when I saw the episode, but it just really stunk all around. Why, if they didn't have the Penelope/Morgan "tending to the wound" scene, it would have been un-redeemable. JMHO.

P.S. Even that scene could have had a little less bandage, a little more abs. Just sayin'...

Thomas Gibson -- best known for his roles on "Criminal Minds" and "Dharma & Greg" -- was arrested early this morning for suspicion of DUI ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Gibson was driving in downtown Los Angeles at around 1:00 AM when he attempted to drive through a part of down that had been sectioned off for a half marathon. The race had already gone through that part of town (it started at 9:00 PM) but the area was still blocked off.

We're told Gibson was stopped and him he couldn't drive through ... but he proceeded to anyway.

According to our sources, police eventually stopped Gibson and detected an odor of alcohol. We're told Gibson refused to take a breathalyzer test. He was then arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and taken into custody at 1:37 AM.

His bail is set at $15,000 and, as of this posting, is still in custody.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/06/thomas-gibson-arrested-dui/#ixzz2HDzE0xzj

http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/06/thomas-gibson-arrested-dui/?adid=hero3

Thomas, NOOO! :eek:

Is he still in jail? Maybe I should fly over to bail him out & console him? :scratchin ;)

No new episode until January 16th. :(

It looks to be a good one !!! :woohoo:

It has to deal with Reid & his girlfriend. :hyper:

Wow, this has seemed like one long winter break! Glad it's finally over. :dance3:

Some new pics and news:

Thomas Gibson has directed one of the upcoming episodes! Here is a pic of someone holding one of those clapboards, or whatever they are called:

8_zpscaf9402b.jpg

Shemar wears GLASSES???? :faint:

102805_d0019_zpsf65fc430.jpg

Here is the link of him at this year's People Choice Awards introducing Alicia Keyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0TZPaWEe84

Shemar again, looking very James Bond-ish in a tux and getting into a sports car:

3_zps24b85673.jpg

MGG directing that bizarre marionette episode.
His hair never gets better, even in real life. :upsidedow

8x10_BTS_MGG_zpsf30f9812.jpg

mgg3_zps0103f0d2.jpg

I haven't watched CM in so long. There was an episode that made me too :eek: and :sick: The series just srot of lost it's appeal for me after that. :(

I still think about you all though so I thought I'd pop in, say "Hi!" and see what's new.

Enjoy the show tonight. popcorn::

I haven't watched CM in so long. There was an episode that made me too :eek: and :sick: The series just srot of lost it's appeal for me after that. :(

I still think about you all though so I thought I'd pop in, say "Hi!" and see what's new.

Enjoy the show tonight. popcorn::

BELLE!!! :love2: Great to see you again. :cool1: Hope you are doing well.

I do know what you mean though about CM. Some episodes can be a bit too much on the gore or violence. :crazy2:

Wouldn't you want to see her picture in case you have to shoot the unsub and need to know which person in your GF?

I'm glad Maeve is turning out to not be such a timid mouse. :thumbsup2

I don't think Reid has an ankle piece. He barely wears the one he wears at his hip correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter