Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexy love of your life :love: or Unsub? :scared1:

c735fda3282044e8caa13b50d58198c7_zps516edae5.jpg

New episode tonight! I won't be here, so someone else needs to post during the episode and keep Imzadi company ;)

Two hour finale next week! :cool1:

And for anyone who missed it, CM has been renewed for a 9th season, with the entire cast returning. CBS released their fall schedule today and CM will keep its Wednesday, 9:00 time slot.

New episode tonight! I won't be here, so someone else needs to post during the episode and keep Imzadi company ;)

Two hour finale next week! :cool1:

And for anyone who missed it, CM has been renewed for a 9th season, with the entire cast returning. CBS released their fall schedule today and CM will keep its Wednesday, 9:00 time slot.

Yay! :woohoo: :dance3: :yay:

Suddenly my crazy habit of pulling my handle after hitting lock to make sure it's locked doesn't seem so crazy anymore!

Suddenly my crazy habit of pulling my handle after hitting lock to make sure it's locked doesn't seem so crazy anymore!

::yes::

:scratchin I think I'd refuse to "participate" in killing someone else, even if it means saving my own life (for a short period of time.) It's one thing for someone to come in and kill me. It's another for me to participate even involuntarily in someone else's killing. If the Unsub kills someone, it's all on him then.

. . . Of course that's easy to say sitting safe in front of my TV. popcorn::

Did you see the previews? If nobody is leaving the show, then who's going to die?

sailorstitch

Actually, that was a mis-phrasing. It's more accurate to say, the people who've had contracts re-negotiated last week all are returning. :rolleyes1

There are also some characters whose contracts weren't renegotiated this year. Also, like last season, when Will was in the season finale, and he's not under contract, (and we were all on pins & needles as to what would happen to him,) there are a few recurring characters slated to be guest starring in the season finale. So it could actually be one (or more :confused3 ) of them who get killed off.

My channel didn't show any previews :(. I hate when they don't show previews

The show looks really good next week.....but I didn't expect anything less...the only thing I hate about summer coming is all my shows are off...well except for my summer ones which are not many.

Me thinks I watch way to much TV :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter