Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh! I just got in. The weather is nice so there are tourists all over the place clogging up the sidewalks. :headache: I couldn't get through anywhere.

My mom: "I've stayed in a lot of hotels, and none of the hallways are that dark."

Me: "Well obviously you've never stayed in a hotel run by a crazy homicidal manager."

:rotfl:

My mom: "I've stayed in a lot of hotels, and none of the hallways are that dark."

Me: "Well obviously you've never stayed in a hotel run by a crazy homicidal manager."

:rotfl:

:rotfl2: And lived to tell about it!

This is the SECOND episode where we've been warned not to stay in privately owned & managed motels. Interesting, they show this right before vacation season goes in to full swing. :lmao:

Awww. That was so cute and sad at the same time :sad:

I loved that episode. Great job MGG! Awesome acting and directing! :yay:

This was a bizarre and touching episode too. I think MGG handled both really well. :thumbsup2

Awww. That was so cute and sad at the same time :sad:

I loved that episode. Great job MGG! Awesome acting and directing! :yay:

::yes::

Correction: women's uteruses (uteri?) make them cray-cray.

FACT: All women who are sociopaths can be tied back to a trigger that directly relates to their ovaries. :teacher:

I wonder if this is a phobia of some of the writers? They come back to this theme a lot. . . :scratchin

This was a bizarre and touching episode too. I think MGG handled both really well. :thumbsup2

Yeah it wasn't just normal MGG craziness. It had a really nice emotional touch. I loved it. Now it's time for part 2 of my TV night. Expect a PM in about an hour ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter