Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please post what happened in the last 10 minutes? Weather alert ruined it.

The alert was at about 14 till and I'm hoping I remember this right but it was around the time the team swooped in to save Chad.

The alert was at about 14 till and I'm hoping I remember this right but it was around the time the team swooped in to save Chad.

Okay. While the team was swooping in, the creepy hotel guy was telling the female unsub to finish killing off Chad. She realized that that Creepy Guy had killed the redheaded maid. She said she didn't know "innocent" people would get hurt too.

Creepy Guy said it was alright and that she had to finish the killing or she might not get pregnant. (Or something like that.) She said she hadn't gotten pregnant so far, and that it's not working. Then she realized he had been playing her all this time and lying to her.

So creepy Guy was going to kill her too. Chad was able to break out of his ties and tackle Creepy Guy. that's when the Team broke into the room. But, the female unsub escaped out a back exit.

Reid guessed that she was heading to the spot where her son had died. But, by the time they got to the lake, she had drown herself.

On the jet back, Rossi & Reid were sitting together talking. Rossi told Reid to get some sleep and just let the dreams happen naturally. So Reid went to sleep.

In his dream he & Maeve are on a date, having coffee or tea at the library at Oxford College. They were talking about Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and other stuff special to how they used to chat together on the phone.

Then Maeve got up and asked Reid to dance. He asked, "Why?" She said she wanted them to have that one special thing together, before his memory of her started to fade away out of his life. :sad1: Reid danced with her and got to hold her close. :hug:

:sad:

NEW episode tonight! :cool1:

We are down to the last three episodes of the season. :(

2 hour Season Finale on May 22.

Correction: women's uteruses (uteri?) make them cray-cray.

FACT: All women who are sociopaths can be tied back to a trigger that directly relates to their ovaries. :teacher:

An episode where something about a child makes a MAN cray-cray! :eek:

Hmm, I wonder if this is another Tobias Henkel/multiple personality case. Maybe this man turns into his mother, like Norman Bates, and then commits all the violence? So a "woman" is responsible after all. :rolleyes1

J.j. got him in the head? While he was running? Do you know how good of a shot you have to be to do that instead of shooting him center mass?

Soooo I wonder if this case was to set up the finale with the serial killer that's been following them and mimicking their cases? Everything with Henry seemed a little foreshadowing...

Soooo I wonder if this case was to set up the finale with the serial killer that's been following them and mimicking their cases? Everything with Henry seemed a little foreshadowing...

That, or an excuse for J.J. to leave the show next season. AJ Cook & Kirsten (Garcia) still have not signed new contracts for next season. They are holding out for equal pay to what the male actors get.

TG & Joe have supposedly re-signed. A third actor (un-named) recently just re-signed. Which is probably Shemar. But the two gals reportedly still don't have contracts they are happy with.

CM has officially been renewed for a 9th season!!!! :cool1: :dance3: :yay:

http://tvline.com/2013/05/09/criminal-minds-renewed-season-9-cbs/

And no one is leaving :worship:

fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
thfireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif
fireworks.gif

YES!!!!! WooHoo!!!
:worship: :dance3: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter