Coupon Train~

2 manila envies full sent out to Mandy at the beginning of last week. Hopefully you received them by now :)

Checking in! Hope everyone is enjoying the fall and adjusting to daylight savings time. I can't say I have been appreciating the early sunshine, but I know others do, so enjoy! Thanks to everyone who has been keeping their buddies updates on trips/ delays/ etc- it helps to keep the train moving and avoid misunderstandings. With the holidays fast approaching, a reminder that as long as there are coupons in the Sunday papers, we are mailing. If there are no coupons, mailing is optional. I will post on the thread if this is the case.
I know we haven't done this in a while- but with the holidays in mind, I was wondering if there was interest in a Secret Holiday exchange? Any train members wishing to be assigned a 'secret buddy' to exchange small (? $5ish) gifts- please send me a pm. I will repost next week as well, and anyone interested will be assigned their buddy the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
Jeanette

Got a HUGE envie from Mandy waiting for me when I came home from vacation yesterday! One of my morning chores before i hit the super market is to go through my coupons and hit the post office this afternoon.
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the feeling of being on the boat to go away :crazy: I still feel like I'm rocking!!

Got a HUGE envie from Mandy waiting for me when I came home from vacation yesterday! One of my morning chores before i hit the super market is to go through my coupons and hit the post office this afternoon.
Can anyone tell me how long it takes for the feeling of being on the boat to go away :crazy: I still feel like I'm rocking!!
It hits people so differently. It only took me two days my first cruise,but it did not bother me. I never had sea legs after that. Give it time. Hope you had a great time!!

Alyssa, thank you received another envie

Gardengalb4 your envie went out today, a big thick one! Both of you have a great week!

Mailed out to Corrina today - completely forgot that DS had a dr. appt. yesterday and didn't allow for enough time to hit the post office. I mailed first thing this morning.

Mailed out to Corrina today - completely forgot that DS had a dr. appt. yesterday and didn't allow for enough time to hit the post office. I mailed first thing this morning.
Thank you! Its understandable, we all have had kids.He comes first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter