• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Coupon Train~

Checking in! Hope everyone is enjoying the fall and adjusting to daylight savings time. I can't say I have been appreciating the early sunshine, but I know others do, so enjoy! Thanks to everyone who has been keeping their buddies updates on trips/ delays/ etc- it helps to keep the train moving and avoid misunderstandings. With the holidays fast approaching, a reminder that as long as there are coupons in the Sunday papers, we are mailing. If there are no coupons, mailing is optional. I will post on the thread if this is the case.
I know we haven't done this in a while- but with the holidays in mind, I was wondering if there was interest in a Secret Holiday exchange? Any train members wishing to be assigned a 'secret buddy' to exchange small (? $5ish) gifts- please send me a pm. I will repost next week as well, and anyone interested will be assigned their buddy the Sunday before Thanksgiving.
Jeanette
bumping it up

Last Call for Holiday Gift Exchange!
The gift exchange is still open- thanks to all who have responded so far! I will be taking names until Wednesday morning and will message everyone their secret friend on Wednesday afternoon. We will be exchange gifts in the $5ish range- something inexpensive but fun. Interested but have no idea what you would send? Something Disney is probably a good call :smickey:

Usnuzuloose...I received last week just fine....thank you :)

Englishrose47---this week's envie is in the mail to you.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter